You are taboo [A student/teacher pairing|Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I am not in bed with a man. I am done with this conversation." She hung up the phone and slammed it onto the end table. He had better not call her back.

Autumn rushed over to Justin. "Hey, hey, look at me. It's going to be ok. I'm sure she's not with another man.."

Justin threw the phone into a wall and ran into their room. His sons of anguish could be heard from the whole house. This was beyond being ordered, this was hate. He was nothing.

Autumn wanted to cry. How did she get dragged into this mess? She could hear Justin's agony throughout the entire house. She started to cry. She didn't know what to do. After several minutes, she went to check on him. He was still sobbing when she approached. Cautiously, she sat on the bed and began to rub his back. "Hey...."

"What does my love mean to her?" He moaned, gasping through tears, "she doesn't even care about me!" He cried, his chest hurting. He felt betrayed.

Autumn's tears came faster now. She felt so bad for him. She wanted to save him. "Hey...it's ok...it's ok.." Now she was using both hands to rub his back. She kneaded her hands into him, "you're ok.." She massaged him slowly, soothingly.

Justin kept crying, by not as hard, "she hates me, she despises me. " He cuddled a pillow, "why doesn't anyone love me?"

She leaned closer to him and began rubbing his shoulders. "She doesn't hate you." Autumn was not so sure that she Angela didn't hate him though. She had to keep telling Justin that she didn't. Her tears were slowing down and she wasn't shaking as much.

Justin slowly stopped crying, but remained tense, "shell come home with some lie of her mother. I know her, she didn't stay last time her mother got sick!" He sobbed once more, then stopped slowly. He felt drained and tired.

Justin finally stopped crying, but Autumn was still rubbing his shoulders and back. She didn't know what to say, so she just sat there quietly. She was glad that he finally stopped crying. Seeing others cry was a weakness of Autumn's. She hated to see anyone cry, and she hadn't seen someone cry so much in a long time.

Justin hugged her, "what do I do? Divorce her? Try and make up with her? I know she's lying...I feel it in my gut."

She hugged him back and then pulled away to look at him. "I can't tell you what to do. You must do what it is your heart. It will never steer you wrong." She sighed. She hoped they cod make up. She did not believe in divorce and neither did her parents. They always told her that problems could be worked out.

Autumn was starting to think that Angela was the exception, though.

Justin kissed the pillow, "we first made love Here...and now she's doing it with another man!" He threw away the pillow away into the wall and pulled up another, sighing.

Autumn sighed. "You don't know that." She wasn't so sure of that though. She was just trying to stay positive.

She looked around the room and stared at the pillow he threw at the wall. She was feeling rather uncomfortable.

"Are you doubting it? Really, her mom couldn't have gotten that sick! And I tried her phone..." He held up the app and showed her. It was some hotel a few miles away, about a half-hour drive from her mom's house.

Justin was being paranoid, and a little possessive. He was concerning her. She gave him a sad look and thought about it for a moment. "I don't know.. Why do you have a tracker on her phone anyway? If you don't trust each other, why are you still in a relationship or not working it?"

"Because...she did this so that she could track me, but I learned accidentally how to make it both ways." He sat up and sighed, "And why not? I aksed to go to therapy and she wouldn't come. I set up the date and went, but she didn't come. She hates me, I know she does."

Autumn sat there with hands folded in her lap. She twiddled her thumbs. That's what she did when she was nervous. "I don't think she hates you Justin. There's a root to every problem, and I seriously doubt that you are the reason for her bitterness." She didn't want to be stuck in the middle of the situation-yet there she was. How was it that she somehow ended up in the middle of everything?

Justin looked up, "Then why would she go and cheat on me, lie about it, and then, if I know I have evidence she is, go and deny it to her? The day after our wedding, she pushed me onto the couch and spat her demands in my face. I know I had to agree, for I took it is as a partnership." HE sighed, "Am I over-reacting?"

"A bit," she continued to twiddle her thumbs, "but I think you have every right to feel the way you do. You two don't seem to know how a relationship is supposed to work. And that is something that you can improve. You can fix your marriage. She just has to want it to, and admit that there is a problem. The first step to solving anything is to realize and admit that there is a problem to begin with."

"Then I admit that somewhere along the line I may have messed up and that there is a large problem here. She doesn't love me and I'm submissive, and then get possessive of her. Sound fair?" He asked, looking into her eyes deeply. They started to become soft and tears formed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.