You are taboo [A student/teacher pairing|Closed]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Autumn smiled at him and held out her hand so he could grab. "That's right, come on, I'll help you.." She took his hand and let him to the kitchen, snatching her bag on the way there so she could grab her phone out of it. He wasn't paying any attention and she quickly dialed her father as they made their way to the kitchen. It took several rings before he answered sleepily.

"You need to come. Quick. My friend needs your help."

"Where are you?"

"Justin- no! Please put the knife down!" She ran to Justin and tried to take a knife away from him. "I'm at...I'm at.. God. Where am I?" She tried to remember the cross streets and the street they turned on. She described the car to him as well. "Please hurry!"

Justin flinched, "but he wants me to get more blood out!" He sighed and laid down, "so not fair!" He slid out a pokcetknife and got to work on his arm again, "that's right, your desire will be quenched soon..."

Before her mother became a Sexologist, she was a caregiver to mentally disabled woman. Autumn would go with her mother sometimes and she was taught restraining techniques for when the woman her mother cared for got out of control. Remembering what her mother taught her, she was able to disarm Justin and restrained him face down on the cold floor.

She sat onto of him for a good 15 minutes. Her father was there shortly. He banged on the door and called out her name. "I can't get up, I have him restrained! You're going to have to find a way inside!"

Thinking quickly, her father looked around. He kicked up the rocks by the door and found a fake rock in which a spare key was hidden. He opened the door and ran towards his daughter and Justin's voices.

Justin looked over to the noise, confused, "why is another person here? I thought we said we didn't want help, right? Yes yes, I don't think he does want help...So you can go!"

Justin was fighting and Autumn was becoming weary from holding him down for so long. Luckily, her father arrived just in time. "Justin, is that your name? My name is Neil. I am here to help you. You can let him go now, Autumn." Autumn let him go and stood up. She blocked the counter that had the knives.

"Now," Neil turned his attention back to Justin, "I want you to know that I am here to help you. My daughter cares about you very much and does not want to see you cause harm to yourself or other's. I want to take you for a ride. It will be a nice quiet ride if you agree to come. We can sort this out, calm down, and things will be ok. How does that sound?" He held out his hand, hoping Justin would take it.

Justin looked at him, "can I take a knife and my little friend inside me?" He asked hopefully, putting his hands together, "actually, I don't think a ride sounds fun. He doesn't want me to go, he doesn't. So I can't, I'm sorry, but he won't want me to." Justin walked over, reaching across her for a knife.

Autumn locked eyes with her father and nodded. Neil sighed and pulled out a syringe. Before Justin had any time to react, he was sedated. Neil caught Justin in his arms and held him up. "Help me take him to the car." Together, they took Justin to the SUV and laid him down in the back. "Stay in the back with him, the ride won't be long."

Autumn nodded at her father and sat in the back with Justin. She was silent the entire way. When they arrived to the rehab center, a couple of nurses came rushing out with a gurney. They set Justin on it and admitted him to a room.

Justin hadn't had time to process what had happened, and now his body was clenching in pain. When he woke up with his body on some foreign bed in a foreign room, he cried out in despair, "what did you all do to me? I'm not crazy, let me out!" He hit on the door, "I'm not crazy! I'm not! Please! Small spaces...He...I don't like them!" He was hyperventilating, "help!!!"

Autumn was sitting out in the lobby -which looked more like a living room than a lobby- as her father had instructed her to as her prepared the paperwork. Then, suddenly, there was screaming and banging coming from one of the rooms upstairs and then she heard her father yelling at one of the nurses. "I thought I told you to restrain the patient!" He ran up to the room and went to help calm Justin down.

"Justin, you must listen to me. Please calm down, I do not want to have to sedate you again. Sit down on the bed with me. Take deep breathe.. This is a safe place."

Justin looked drained and he curled up in his arms, "why did you put me here? Why did you do this to me?" He looked around, "they had restraints on me...Why did they? Why did you all hold me down? Why why why? I'm not crazy...I'm not crazy! I'm not...I swear I'm not..." He let go and reached out for something sharp, "knives knives no knives!"

The room he was in was small, but it was more of a bedroom than a hospital room. Neil wanted his patients to feel at home and not like they were locked up in a prison. "You're not crazy, Justin." He sat on the bed beside him and ordered his staff to stand by. "Let me have a moment with him please." They left the room as instructed, and locked the door behind them.

"This is not a place for crazy people. This is a place of healing. A place that you can call home. But you won't have to stay here long- if you learn to control your urges and don't want to hurt yourself anymore. We don't want that. We want the best for you, for you to be happy and healthy. We aren't going to drug you either, I promise. But you have to stay on good behavior. My staff has no problem restraining you if you get out of hand."

Justin ignored him, "not one knife or sharp thing?" He began to look around more corners, thinking about it, "hmm...I could use the paper." He picked it up and tried to use it to saw through his skin, determined to draw blood for his 'companion' he had created in his mind a few months back. It loved blood and loved him. So he tried to cut himself.

Neil stared at Justin as he attempted to cut himself with a piece of paper. He took the paper from him, crumpled it up and stuffed it in his pocket. "You will not be allowed sharp objects. The purpose of you being here is to help you get better.." He didn't want to overload him with too much information. He was not in the right state of mind. "Would you like to see Autumn? She is waiting in the lobby. She has been really worried about you."

"May I?" He stood up, a bit unsteady, but willing to try and walk. The thought of seeing her was a little stronger than his blood-lust, so he decided to just find news ways later on, "yeah, yeah sure. If she's really out there, and he will let me..." His eyes closed, then opened, "we can go, he said we could."

Neil was relieved when Justin agreed to see Autumn. He did not know who this man was, how the two had met, or what they meant to each other, but none of that mattered right now. What mattered is that Justin was not completely without control. "Yes, of course. But you must promise to sit in here without causing trouble, OK?" Neil approached the door and unlocked it with his key. He returned momentarily and let Autumn inside.

"I will leave you two alone."

Autumn approached Justin slowly. "Hey..."

Justin smiled, calmness by seeing her in his room. He softly spoke to her, "why did you do this? I'm away from.home, my wife...my demon inside...he's inside..."

She was relieved to see that he was not as frantic as he was earlier. She mustered a smile and pulled him into a hug, wincing slightly at the pain in her hand and part of her stomach. "I'm sorry, but I had to do it.. I don't want you to be hurt anymore than you already are. Please know that I am only doing this for your own good." She held back tears as she held him close.

"You could've let me choose!" He protested weakly, "instead you stab my neck and take me here like an animal!" He did hug her back, "please...please don't hurt anyone...I'll take your hurt on me...my wide will be happy to hear that!"

"I had to." She pulled out of the hug just enough to look at him face-to-face. "I care about you Justin, and I didn't realize how much you could care about one person in such little time until tonight. I don't want anything to happen to you and I will do anything I can to help you get better."

"It is nice here, you will see. All of the people are friendly," for the most part, "and you will make friends. It will be good for you." She reached up to his face and held it in her hands. "Just please trust me. My father is a good man. He won't let anything bad happen to you."

Justin turned away, "you tricked me...of all people I could trust...You didn't tell me you were going to call him...Why why did you?" He curled up in a ball, "knife, NOW!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.