You are taboo [A student/teacher pairing|Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autumn did not- could not - look away. He cupped a cheek in his hand and she leaned into and turn her body so that she was no longer floating and was facing him completely. She shook her head, "no you don't-"

He kissed her gently and she moaned quietly, pressed into him and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Justin opened his mouth and let her tongue incase his, and he pressed against the side of the pool so he wouldn't go under. He rubbed her lower back.

Autumn arched her back as he rubbed it, and she deepened the kiss, her tongue twined with his. She moaned, louder this time, running one hand through his hair. And then- she came to. It was a moment of weakness.

She dropped her legs from his waist and slowly pulled away from the kiss. "I think... I think you should take me home now." She trembled. What had they done?

Justin looked at her, "I haven't ever felt a kiss like that in years..." He still had his eyes closed, "no please...kiss me again...please...I haven't felt that in...So long...So sweet...please!"

She watched him as he pleaded her to kiss him again. She wanted to kiss him again, but she knew it was wrong. So wrong. "Justin. Listen To yourself.. Your wife... This... We can't." She could barely find the words.

"My wife...told me last night...to quit my job or we divorce..." He suddenly was opening his eyes and starting to cry, "I've given up so much...volunteering swimming hiking...everything Autumn!" He couldn't even know why, this was him releasing it all, "I want love, not an empty emotion anymore!" He leaned back and sobbed.

She watched him as he had a meltdown. She wanted to cry with him, but she had to stay strong. He didn't have any strength left and he needed hers. Her natural instinct was to embrace him, and she did just that. "Just breathe... Breathe..." She shushed him, "it's ok, I'm here. Just let it all out.. I accept your burdens." She rubbed his back as she held him and he sobbed frantically on her shoulder.

Justin nodded and continued to pour out, "She made me quit church and then fill it with her work and I haven't gone to the lake in years and last night she told me that if I didn't quit being a yoga instructor that she'd divorce me and that I am stupid and fat and need to get a 'real job' and I haven't felt love but I feel like I deserve all of this!" He held onto her tighter, "I deserve this, don't I?"

Autumn listened, and the more he spoke, the more she disliked his wife. It made her angry that someone would treat anther human being like dirt. He deserved so much better than that. His wife had pushed him to an all time low. "Oh course you dont! You don't deserve to be treated the way she has been treating you. No one deserves that!" She held him tighter, "you're not any of those awful things. You deserve to be happy." She whispered.

Justin just moaned again and hugged her, "You're the first person to ever say taht I'm allowed to be happy..." He slowly swam them over to the ladder, but didn't get out, instead using it to lean against, "I don't even think I desreve any happiness. I feel something when I'm with you, if that makes sense. If I could, I'd kiss you all night and just be with you..."

But you don't even know me.. She thought to herself. Oddly, she felt the same sort of connection with him. "Everyone deserves happiness." She briefly wondered what his childhood was like to make him fall for a woman like Angela. Or was she just that manipulative? "People come in and out of our lives for a reason. We were meant to meet.. What that reason is, I am not entirely sure yet. But it is best not to question why." She placed a hand firmly on his shoulder, "now, can we please get out? I'm turning into an old woman." As she showed him her hands, she laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

Justin saw this and blushed deeply, "Oh yes, sure thign!" Clambering out of the water, he looked into her eyes and sat down on the smooth metal, "I know this seems sudden but...but we are taboo, if you get it. And I just want to feel loved again, and I feel that, with you, I could easily feel this. But...then again this si how it started with my wife..." He looked up and then back down, "but you'd never be that mean, right?"

Autumn got out after him and wrung out her wet hair. She frowned when he expressed his feelings towards her. It was all so sudden. They had only known each other for two days! She was not going to deny the chemistry and attraction that they shared, but to be able to say that she could love him? Of course, she could, but everything was so mixed together that she didn't know how to feel. What she did know was that she wanted him to be happy. She wanted to be happy. Their friendship could be therapeutic. "Justin," she started and paused, unsure of what to say, "I would never intentionally hurt you. I want to see you smile a genuine smile and be happy. I think you should sit down and rethink your life. You said that Yoga is your passion. Then pursue it.

Only you can change your life, and only you can choose whether you are in a stressful situation. You -" she pressed a finger against his bare chest, "are number 1. Always. And you mustn't continue to be unhappy just because it means hurting the other person. Things that are necessary are not always easy. No one said life was going to be easy, and no one said it would be this hard either, but you have the power to make a difference."

"But she'll make me hold back. If I try and do waht I want she'll just take it from me by putting things in my schedule and committing me to other things. What do I do, go tell everyone that I'm going to start doing more things in yoga and swimming, and just blow you all off? I don't know, I just don't know," He held his head and looked down, and quietly began to cry.

Autumn let out an exasperated sigh. This was getting frustrating, but she knew how to stay calm and collected. "She can't make you do anything. She isn't God. And even God cannot make you do something. They can influence your actions, but no one can make you do something." She took his hand and squeezed it. "You are your own person, Justin. Remember that. What do you have to lose?"

"I don't know..." He sighed and laid down, "I want to start swimming again. I really do. I want to get back into the sport. She said it was useless though. And volunteer at the animal shelter; you should come with me and work there. You like cats, they could use the help!"

Autumn sighed once again. What she was about to say was probably going to be a bit harsh, but she felt it was necessary. "I will only help them..if you help yourself." She presented him with an ultimatum. She hoped he didn't despise her for it. His wife had given him an ultimatum the night before, and Autumn did not want to result to those tactics, but it wasn't a bad thing. It was for his own good!

"Huh?" He looked up and nodded, "How do you want me to help myself? I don't know how to talk to her. What do I say to my wife to let me start doing these things again?" He wondered allowed.

She was relieved that he wasn't angry with her response. "Well, it's simple really..You just tell her that you are going to do something.. and you do it!" Autumn knew it wasn't as simple a she made it sound. "She will probably throw a fit and maybe threaten you a bit, but you have to be confident and show her that you are your own person! She is using fear to control you. Don't let her! And show her that you're happy, even if you don't feel like you are. She gains satisfaction knowing that you are unhappy. Don't give her that satisfaction."

Looking at her, he realized what she said actually made some sense to him, "Alright," he smiled and shrugged, "I'll try and do that. And in the meanwhile, do you want to help out down at the shelter?" He was diverting the topic for his own comfort, "They always want young volunteers!"

Status
Not open for further replies.