You are taboo [A student/teacher pairing|Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He mentioned a wife twice now. Autumn failed to mention that part. Now, why would his daughter be with a married man so late in the night, and where was his wife? Justin also mentioned that he believed she was cheating on him and now he was telling him that she would treat him as he was of no worth. Well, there was one problem. But Neil believed it was much more than that. "No. I'm afraid I can't let you do that. But you must be hungry, how about some food?"

"Will you bring a knife with it? I'm starving and he is wanting some more blood." He tried again to sit up, but his muscles were tense from the chaffing, "please I really need to satisfy him...I need to...he'll rip me apart if I don't!"

"No. I will not. Why does he need blood, Justin? Explain that to me. What does it do for Him?"

"It satisfies him!" Justin protested, "It makes him happy, and in return he gives me love!" He hissed then, laying down, "yes, yes you do. Yes I know he is evil just give me a minute and I promise to feed you!"

"What is love? What kind of love does he give you, Justin?"

[sorry for the one-liners, I'm having trouble writing anything else]

Justin looked up and thought before he answered, "The type of love I want from my wife, from my family and from those around me. I felt like I walked through every single day like a zombie and then came home to my wife, he hated on everything I did. So I just...I feel like he loves me like he should!"

Neil didn't think he was understanding the question. "What is love Justin? How do you think love is supposed to be like? How do people treat you when they love you? Love is selfless Justin. The 'love' he is giving you is very selfish. He is using you, Justin. Just like your wife."

"Then I don't care! I just know that I have someone in my life, who actually cares, who doesn't find out what I did wrong in the situation, who doesn't attack me, who doestn' put me down and who doesn't drop me in the looney bin the moemnt I try to satisfty him!" Justin sat up, "KNIFE NOW!"

Neil stood up. They were done with the session, he was not getting anywhere with Justin. He would have to try again tomorrow. "We are done here. I will have a staff member bring you some food." He walked out of the room and shut the door behind him.

Justin sat up and looked at him, "No Neil!" Then the door was shut and he felt empty again, and he felt the other side of him, the him, start to whisper to him again, "Yes yes fine, is there paper?" Agian he searched around the room, and then he tried to re-open his wounds by using hte restraints and rubbing his wrist down accordingly. He wanted the pain.
He wondered what had driven him to this point. He'd been doing thsi for months, and no one ever cared. It just so happened that he met someone who cared? He didn't want to make sense of it. He just didn't want to.

Brian, one of the nurses walked in and set the tray of food on the floor, rushing to Justin and held his wrists down as Justin struggled weakly form his strong grip. "Do you want me to restrain you again?" He asked Justin. "Stop. This is getting you no where. Do you want to see Dr. Rhodes? Is that what you want?"

"I just want to satify this thing inside me!" He whined, laying back down and starting to curl into a ball, "Please help me...just help me...just let me satisfy him once and I'll stop for the rest of the day!"

Status
Not open for further replies.