You are taboo [A student/teacher pairing|Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I would love to!" She smiled, relieved and gave him a quick hug. "I actually have a cat at home, I have had him since childhood. He is quite old now, seventeen, and I fear he might die soon. It was saddening to leave him at home with my parents, but I wouldn't confine him to a small space such as my dorm room." She shivered, suddenly remembering that she was in nothing but a bathing suit.

Justin hugged back and kissed her cheek, "I'm willing to risk this all for you, even my marriage. We're taboo, you know. Students and teachers don't usually mix. But I'm willing to do this. You help me, I help you. A forbidden romantic therapy, eh?"

Autumn looked down at her lap. Was he really considering a romantic relationship? If his wife found out.. She didn't want to think about the consequences. "Let's be friends. Ok? I don't want to cause any trouble-" she was already influencing him, which was causing trouble anyway, "you know, I read a really good quote by Jim Rohn, 'the greatest gift you can give to somebody is your own personal development. I used to say, 'If you will take care of me, I will take care of you.' Now I say, 'I will take care of me for you if you will take care of you for me.'"

"And if I do, would you consider a relationship?" He asked, smiling. He let go of her and moved away a bit so he could stretch, "Why not we make a deal: If I work on and fix my life, then you will at least...consider being my romance?" He asked, "If I don't we continue being friends." Once the idea was out there, he liked the idea and looked at her questioningly.

Autumn looked back at her lap and twiddled her thumbs. "I don't make promises I can't keep. Let's be friends," she was very insistent upon that, she was trying to be logical, "we will see what life has in store." She left it at that.

"But I want you to work on your life because of you, not because of me, but because it is what you want. Do what you want." She looked up at him and gave him a sincere smile. "It's getting quite chilly." She changed the subject as she rubbed her arms.

Justin sighed as his request went unanswered and he stood up, wrapping a towel he got from the side of the pool around her, "Yeah, let's go. I'll take you to the shelter when I...get the time to do so." He sighed and walked back to the room, "Whatever happens, what we said here, stays here, got that?"

She followed him with her own towel wrapped around her body, though she was nearly dry. "Yes, of course." She entered the locker room and dressed slowly after she dried off. She sighed and stuffed her towel back into her bag and prepared herself for the ride. "I'm ready." She ran a ran through her wet hair and waited for him to lead the way out.

Smiling to her, he drove them both to his own house and opened the door. A note was there he frowned at, having gained a small bit of confidence now that he was getting help. He sat down and wrote a list of everything he wanted to start doing again, specifically cirled four times was swim.

Autumn sat quietly beside him at the breakfast bar. She looked around his home; it was a lovely house. They were doing quite well for themselves- other than their marital issues. She noticed a note on the counter and read it from a distance. She shouldn't have been so nosey, but it was laying wide open for her to read. Apparently his wife was not going home. She was staying with her mother for the night- she had gotten ill.

What Justin did not know that she was not with her mother. In fact, she was laying comfortably beside another man, smoking away at a cigarette.

Justin sighed, "she would've called me normally..." He looked down, holding his head, "what if she is cheating on me? What if she is smoking next to another man? Last night she said she would!" He sat down and started making his own schedule.

Autumn sighed and ran a hand through her moist hair. "I don't know..maybe you should ask her that? Her mother is probably sick..." She tried to be logical and not get him riled up. But the way his wife behaved, she wouldn't put it passed her to be with another man. But who was she to judge? She kissed a married man.

Oh God. What am I doing here?

"I'm starting to think this is a trick..." He realized he had to call. He called his wife as she lay by the other man.

Angela was laughing happily. She put out her cigarette in the ashtray on the bedside table. Her phone began to ring. It was Justin. She looked over to her lover and rolled her eyes. She let the phone ring and picked it up to send a text. It read: Sorry I can't answer the phone right now. My mother needs my attention.

Justin texted back: call me or I'm assuming your with another man!!! Your mom has a knee infection you can pause for thirty seconds to call me!!!

Angela received a response immediately. She rolled her eyes and pushed off of the bed. She instructed her lover to be very quiet. "What do you want, Justin?" She scowled. She was getting tired of his needy habits. "Do you really believe I am with another man? Are you questioning my integrity?" Her tone hardened. She was not going to allow him to speak to her that way.

"Put you mom on the phone. She has a knee infection so I know she can talk!" H said it firmly, not angrily like most people would expect, "and I know, last night you said 'I will find a better man than you!' So How can I trust you after that?"

He couldn't be serious? When did he suddenly grow balls? "Justin. Listen to yourself. You're acting like a fool! My mother cannot come to the phone. She is sick, Justin! She is on medication! Do you really expect her to come to the phone in her state of mind?" She was raising her voice.

Autumn could hear Angela yelling at Justin. She did not like it, but she dared not interfere with the conversation though. So she sat there awkwardly, unsure of what to do.

Justin tried to keep calm, "you don't even know what her pharmacy is! Either put her or her grunts and moans on the phone or I'll know where you really are!" Tears rolled down his checks, "please tell me, now!!!"

Angela was growing more furious by the second. "Hold on!" She mute the phone on mute and spoke to her lover. She instructed him to be as high pitched as possible. She put him on the phone and he began groaning softly, and whispered a couple of inches away from the phone. It sounded convincing enough to be her mother.
"There! Are you satisfied? Now you've woken her up. Thank you. Thanks a lot. Are you ever good for anything?"

"Seriously? You tried to do that with a man?" He hissed back into the phone, tears rolling down his face, "if you love me you'll tell me that you're I bed with a man!"

Status
Not open for further replies.