You are taboo [A student/teacher pairing|Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autumn listened intently. He was asking her to stay the night if she wanted to. At the mention of his wife, she couldn't help but feel like they were sneaking around. It was a friendly outing, but his wife probably didn't think so. Did she even know that he was hanging out with another woman?

Her stomach churned. Perhaps this was not such a good idea. But there was no turning back. She allowed him to pick her up and she was already committed. "I don't know.." He was insistent on her staying the night. "I don't want to impose."

Looking down, he nodded, "she knew you're coming with me to the pool, if that is what you're worried about. She said I could have company over, it's on a text," he pulled it up quickly on his phone and handed it to her. He suddenly wanted her to stay, not leave him and stay with him tonight. He just wanted to be with her.

She took the phone into her own hands and stared down at the screen. He was right. She agreed for him to have company over. With the way that his wife was speaking to him earlier, she was surprised that she even allowed him to be out this late with another person. Perhaps she wasn't so cold hearted after all.

"Um,... yeah, ok." She was having a difficult time saying no to him. She didn't want to hurt his feelings. "But I'm an early riser, and I have morning classes starting at 8 A.M. Is that ok with you?"

"I'm up at 6am to do groceries anyway, and I'll be back before then to pick you up," what she didn't see was she made him fill up his entire schedule after that, and he wasn't able to volunteer at the animal shelter anymore. He sighed and looked at the road.

"OK." She nodded and stayed silent for the rest of the ride. She was still feeling guilty when they arrived at the Y. He was right, there was hardly anyone there. "Let's go!" She exclaimed, trying to lighten the mood and then she suddenly realized that she didn't know where she was going. "Well, I don't have a clue where I am going, so why don't you lead?" She giggled, gripping onto the strap of her bag.

Smiling, he took her down the hall after showing them his pass, "to the left is your locker room. Just lock it up and enter where the signs say to!" He giggled and smiled, then went I o his own room and changed, locked up his things, then went into the pool area and waited for her, knowing she'd be a bit longer.

She undressed in the locker room and placed her sling bag in a locker. After undressing, she placed her tunic and shorts in the locker as well. The entrance to the pool wasn't too far away but she had to remember where she was going. Clenched to her chest was her towel as she looked around the pool area to find Justin seated. She smiled at him and made her way towards him. She set her towel on a pool chair and stepped out of her sandals. "It's really nice in here," replied Autumn as she looked around.

"Its so great have it all to ourselves too!" He looked over and pulled out the diving board, then smirked, "you dive or just swim?" Each noise was quadrupled by the air.

The 22 year old smirked at her instructor. What he didn't know is that she swam quite often. She was no professional like he was, not at all, but Autumn enjoyed keeping up her physical fitness. Swimming was a low impact exercise, and it was quite enjoyable. She loved the feel of the water against her skin and all around her.

She climbed up on the diving board, slowly approached the front, and looked back at Justin. She winked and dove into the water, swimming beneath the surface, all the way to the other end of the pool. When she finally emerged and caught her breath, she smiled and waved at him. "The water feels magical!"

"It should, it's heated!" He laughed and mounted the board, then did two flips in the air and hit the water, dove straight under, and swam up to her. They looked like two teenagers, both a little fun and having a fun time. He playfully tapped her side and swam off. It wasn't what he expected, but he'd take it!

When he mentioned it was heated, that is when she noticed that it was pretty warm. "Hey!" He tapped her side and swam off. "Get back here!" She swam after him and attempted to tap him back. He was a bit too fast for her, so she ended up splashing water at him instead. Then she swam off quickly to get away from him.

Justin laughed and took off swimming after her, quickly recovering the ground that he had lost from earlier. With another laugh and a deep splash, he cornered her and tackled her in the water, wrapping her in a bear hug and giggling; he hadn't been this happy in ages! He rubbed her back accidentally as he did so.

Justin cornered her. She yelled as he splashed her. She was blinded by the water and was tackled into a huge hug. He rubbed her back and she giggled with him, enjoying he moment. As he rubbed her back, her panting settled down and she closed her eyes, subconsciously leaning into him. Suddenly, she gasped and her eyes shot open. She pushed away and her face turned a deep crimson.

Justin opened his eyes and blushed a cherry red, "sorry..." He looked at her, "I-I don't know...let's swim!" He tried to get over the awkward moment.

Autumn regarded him with a nod and swam some laps around the pool, careful to keep her distance but still trying to have a good time. After a good half hour of swimming, she let herself float around with her eyes closed. "This is so nice..." The water was very soothing. She wished she could do it every day.

Sighing happily, the man leaned back in the water and floated beside her, "it's so relaxing, you have to love it..." He let his eyes close and floated up near her, and laughed softly. He bumped into her and stared at her gently, "you look happy, don't you?" He floated and gave a soft and warm smile.

Autumn giggled when he bumped into her but her eyes remained closed. "Yes. I do love it.." She let out a soft sigh and smiled. She turned to look at him, "I am." Her response was quick, she didn't have to think about it because she did feel happy. "I have to admit, it has been a while since I have had this much fun. I broke up with my boyfriend over the summer.. I've not been out recently. So this is really nice. Just being with a friend.."

Justin smiled, "yes...a friend..." He looked deep in her eyes and suddenly, inextricably, he wanted to be more than friends. He looked at her and swam up to her, a few inches away from her face, "a girl like you shouldn't have to worry about boyfriends..

Autumn green eyes were transfixed on his. Her body was very still. "I'm not... I'm just trying to take care of myself..." Her breathes become rapid and her chest was the only thing moving. Her chest rose and fell with each breath. She wanted to look away- to swim away, but her body was betraying her.

Justin gazed onto her and then he trembled. His hand reached up and caressed her face, holding her still, "you...You don't deserve what you've endured...I do...I will help take your pain..." Then, with a glint in his eyes, he leaned in and kissed her lips gently, letting the other hand slide to her back.

Status
Not open for further replies.