You are taboo [A student/teacher pairing|Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A good friend once told me that it is good to network. It gets you places. And well, here I am, networking. And it has gotten me somewhere." She laughed as he laid beside her. "I think so, too." She smiled back at him and held his gaze. She appreciated someone who could look her in the eyes, it showed mutual respect. She closed her eyes and they both enjoyed the sound of nature. She could get used to this.

Soon, their time was up and he had to stand up, "I have other things to attend to, but what time do you get out of class Autumn?" He asked softly, helping her up with his hands, "I'll swing by teh front entrance and pick you up then. Just have some swimclothes ready so we can get straight in the pool when we get there!"

She let him help her. He had a firm grip. "6 o'clock. But I may have homework so it may be several hours after that that I will be available." Autumn liked to keep up on her grades. She had to- otherwise she would not be able to keep her scholarship.

They got into the car and Justin drove off. Just then, his phone rang again. Angela was going to keep calling until he answered the phone. She hated when he didn't answer.

Sighing unhappily, Justin answered it and looked out onto the road, "Yes honey, what is it you need?"

Autumn grabbed her phone, checked her emails and played around on FaceBook so that it didn't seem like she was being nosey. She could hear the entire conversation though, whether she tried to or not.

"It's about time you answered the phone! I'm glad you're not dead or anything." Angela rolled her eyes as if he could see her. "I've made breakfast. You weren't home, so it got cold and I tossed it in the trash.. Where are you anyway?"

Justin sighed, "I don't care about the food...I can't keep up with all this stuff you're dumping on me honey. Can't I just please have one hour each day to do whatever I want..?"

Autumn continued to play on her phone. What kind of wife would treat her husband like that? She had control over him. Autumn didn't like that, but she had to keep reminding herself that it wasn't any of her business.

Angela laughed. It was loud enough for Autumn to hear it through the receiver. "I'll think about." Which usually meant no. "I am off to the Salon, then I am going to have lunch with my mother and I will be gone for the rest of the day. Do you remember?" She gave an exasperated sigh. "Anyway, I just wanted to make sure you didn't get into some horrible accident or anything of that nature."

She only wished he would be involved in a fatal accident. The only reason she was concerned about him being out for so long was that she had to make her own food and take out the trash herself. She had to scrub her hands for several minutes just to feel clean again! How could he let her get her hands dirty like that?

Justin sighed, "honey I know...but just...please think about it. Love you! Bye!" He hung the phone up and laid it down, suddenly losing his happy attitude, "ARGH...I'm really sorry you have to hear how much of a failure as a husband I am."

Autumn almost choked. Failure of a husband? He couldn't be serious? The situation was much worse than she thought. She could tell that he was somewhat sensitive. Some male yogi's were. But that wasn't it. His wife was just a bitch.

"Look, I don't know what type of relationship you have with your wife, and it's none of my business, but- you seem like a really great guy. I can't imagine you being a failure as a husband." What he said upset her, and the negative energy he was omitting wasn't helping. She knew it wasn't his fault though.

"Don't let her ruin your mood. You were having such a good time." They came to a stop light. "Just breath in positive energy, and out with the negative. Do it with me." She closed her eyes and took one deep breath, letting it slowly and just in time for the light to turn green.

Justin nodded, "but I just feel..." He took his breath, then released it, "alright, alright..." He sighed again, letting his more positive vibes flow across his body. He let his grip relax just enough to relieve his tension, "you're right..."

As a yoga instructor, he should have known that. But he was tense, and even teachers did not always practice what they preached. "Feel better now?" She hated to see him that way. It made her want to embrace him and comfort him. And punch his wife in the face. But she would never do that. And it wouldn't make a difference. "Violence is never the answer," her parents always said.

His own training started to seep in and his body revitalized, and his posture improved, "positive energy..." He whispered to himself, then he suddenly was back to his normal self, "I could not even remember the lessons I give all of you...What type of teacher am I?"

She put her hand on his shoulder again and squeezed it lightly. "Stop it. There is no room for talk like that." She scolded in a friendly manner. "You know, I've been told I give very good advice. But... I don't always follow it. It happens. Such is life." She smiled at him and let go of his shoulder, her fingers lightly running along his arm.

They soon arrived at the park and Autumn sat in the car for a moment. "Call me around 8 or 9. Maybe 9 just to be safe. The Y will still be open by then, won't it?"

"That'll work. I'll have to clear it with my wife, but I'll be here at 9 for you, no worries, alright?" He smirked, "and yes, the y's open all night tonight, grill well most likely be alone."

She nodded and grabbed her phone and wallet. "I'm glad I ran into you this morning. I've had a lovely morning." She smiled at him and exited the car. She waved goodbye as she climbed into her own car and then drove off with a smile on her face.

9 o'clock rolled by quickly. She found a dark brown one piece that wasn't too revealing and threw a white crochet tunic over and put on some jean shorts. She slipped into a pair of thong sandals and waited for Justin to call.

Justin held his phone in his hand, thinking. What she said about his wife was wrong, wasn't it? He did feel held back sometimes, and she did prevent him from doing things, but didn't all wives do that? He worriedly thought hard, and he realized he needed to hear more. Specifically, he needed to go swimming.

His hand made the call quickly, then waited for her to pickup.

Autumn was stuffing a towel into her tie dyed sling bag when her phone rang. It was a muffled ring, which was odd to her. Then she realized that her phone was sitting at the bottom of her bag. "Great," she muttered and tossed the towel out of her bag and picked up just before it stopped ringing. "I'm sorry! My phone- it was stuck at the bottom of my bag - and - sorry." She stuttered, hoping he didn't think she was going to ignore him.

From the other line, his laughter came through, "I've done it before. I'm just outside the entrance we used yesterday, so if you'd like to come out, I'll be there! Don't forget anything!"

She was relieved to hear his laughter. "Alright, I'll be right there." She stuffed her towel and phone back into her sling bag, and headed downstairs. As she jogged towards the front entrance of the University, her hair bounced. Unlike that morning, she had it down. She had showered after she got back to the University and let her hair air dry. It was naturally wavy, but was not too wild and had a "beach wave" look to it.

She hopped in and placed her bag at her feet. "Shall we?" She smiled.

Justin laughed and leaned over, "of course!" The ride over there wasn't that long, maybe twenty minutes. As they did, he spoke, "you can stay the night at my home if you need and want to!" He blushed, "I mean, my wife isn't Here so she'll never have to know. I know friends do that so...Yes."

Status
Not open for further replies.