You are taboo [A student/teacher pairing|Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Shh.." she pressed a finger to his lips and then kissed his neck. She was going to enjoy this- she hoped. Perhaps it would help to think of someone else. That usually worked..

Angela lay beside him and he pulled her into an embrace. He was one for cuddling- she was not. She said she needed to use the restroom. She stayed in there for a good while, cleaning up and then she just sat on the toilet, contemplating her life. After several minutes had passed, she exited the on suite to find her husband fast asleep on the bed. Good. She needed a cigarette. She put on her robe and slipped away to the backyard where she took out a pack of cigarettes and a light from behind a small boulder.

Angela wondered what would happen if he were to discover her. She shrugged it off and lit her cigarette, taking a long drag. At that point, she didn't really care.

((Should we timeskip to morning?))

In his sleep, he moaned softly and sighed. He loved her, even if she hid things and was not at all a good wife. He wanted to be a yoga instructor, and she would always complain about their lack of income. He sighed contentedly and was dreaming softly about the love he still felt towards his evil wife.

Autumn stirred in her bed. It was early: the sun had not yet rose. She sighed, turned to her side and laid there for several minutes before deciding to get out of bed. Her body was on a set schedule from working and getting up early for classes. She did not mind being an early riser, though sometimes she wished she could sleep in.

She looked over to her roommate and found that she was not there. Her bed was still made. Autumn shrugged and brushed her hair back into a pony tail, and continued with her morning routine. She dressed in a jogging suit and set out for a jog at a local park.

Justin did a few stretches in the park as normal, and he waited for something to happen. He always came here every Wednesday, but it wasn't very often his wife let him stay over an hour. She loved to micromanage his schedule, and it made his life difficult. But he still loved her, even if she was an attention whore as well. Finally looking to the side of the road, he saw a girl he recognized from his class, "Hey!" He called and waved friendly.

Autumn had her iPod playing in her flip belt with one ear bud in and the other out so that she could still hear anything in her surroundings. She jogged the same path every morning, sometimes more laps than other days. She enjoying living an active and healthy lifestyle. There was hardly anyone around that early in the morning, and by the time she was finished, the sun would be up. She enjoyed the solitude.

"Hey!" A man called after her and she came to a sudden stop. She had noticed the man before. He was there every Wednesday morning. Upon further inspection, she realized that the man was Justin. Her yoga instructor.

She smiled, no longer startled by surprise greeting. "Good morning!" She waved back and smiled sweetly. "Nice weather this morning, huh?" She jogged in place as to keep moving.

Justin smirked at her and watched her do so as he sat up, coming out of his stretch. If he was honest, he wasn't feeling fine at all, but he didn't want to worry her. His issues were his own issues, "Good this morning, what about you?" He asked, thinking about it.

Autumn continued to jog in place. "It's too early to tell, but it is a good morning so far. A nice jog is a great way to start the day. It gets the blood pumping and releases endorphins," she paused a moment and blushed. He obviously knew that. "Say, would you like to join me?" She was certain that he was going to decline. Albeit the smile on his face, she could tell there was something bothering him. She could see it in his eyes.

Autumn had that about her: she could read other's like a book. It was none of her business of course, but she felt inclined to help in some way. Even if it was a simply gesture to lighten his mood.

Justin thought about his schedule, and how she would react when she heard. Then he sighed, "I'll come for a mile or so," he laughed and stated to run in place beside her, "but I need to ask, why did you want me to jog?" He sounded normal, but his face was melancholy.

Autumn was surprised when he agreed to join her, and ran in place beside her. She turned off her music, stuffed the ear buds into her flip belt and started to jog. "I don't know. Just being friendly." She smiled at him. "How long have you been coming to this park? I've noticed that you're one of the few people that are here this early in the morning."

"I'm here everyday," even if my wife wants me to quit, "and I do some exercises," even if she calls them useless, "and such each day." Which I need to rethink, "I don't see you too often though."

Autumn listened to him speak and made sure he was finished before she replied to his question. "I have been coming every day since the beginning of the new semester. I stayed with my parents over the break." It was nice to have someone to jog with. She hadn't considered having a friend join her. She enjoyed her alone time-which she had a lot of. It was time for a change.

"If you want... You can join me. I run the sane trail every morning." Autumn surprised herself with the offer she had just made. She barely knew the man!

Justin blinked in surprise, "I'm not sure if I could...but if I can, I will." He smiled, then realized that his wife would destroy him. She would ruin that part of his joy as well, "when and where do you go?"

She noticed the ring on his finger. She hoped he didn't take it the wrong way! She was just being friendly. "You don't have to if you don't want to... I um. You'll see." She smiled nervously. "It's a path around the pond, through a small tunnel and out by the trees." It wasn't a huge park but it was rather decent. She loved running through it.

Taking off the ring (he was told he didn't deserve to wear it) he looked softly at her, "well let's not keep idling!" He took off, jogging at her pace with her, "thank you...for the offer...of...doing this..."

She giggled and jogged after him and then kept a pace at his side. There was a small breeze and she shivered slightly but it felt good. Justin was quiet for a moment, then he spoke softly. She looked at him, "Anytime."

It was silent other than the birds chirping and their feet hitting the ground as they jogged. "I wanted to thank you," she started, "for class yesterday. It was really nice."

Justin nodded to her, breathing a bit more heavily than she was, "it is...no problem Ms.Rhodes, ask for help anytime. Or do you go by Autumn?" He laughed lightly, "never hesitate to ask for help!"

"Do you have plans today?" He asked, tired of his normal schedule. He was going to the small lake the area sported.

Autumn noticed his heavy breathing and slowed down a bit so he could talk without having to pause for breath. She wasn't used to jogging with anyone else. When he spoke her name, she found herself slightly blushing. She was surprised that he remembered her name.

Hoping he hadn't noticed, she responded to his question, "Autumn." She smiled shyly.

"Um no, not really. I don't have classes until later this evening."

"I don't know if you're able to," he hoped she didn't take this like a date, "but are you interested in coming to the lake with me?" He asked hopefully, holding out one hand.

Autumn listened to his offer. She opened her mouth to speak, closed it again and thought about it. "Um, well.." She wasn't sure. But after careful consideration, she took him up on his offer. He was married, and she was his student. He was just being friendly. "Yeah, sure. That sounds like a lot of fun!" That was the perfect opportunity to take a chance in life and make new friends.

Smiling to her, he laughed and wrapped his arm over her and led her to his car, "I'll take you!"

Status
Not open for further replies.