You are taboo [A student/teacher pairing|Closed]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Um, now? Well. Ok!" She laughed with him as he wrapped an arm over her and led her to his car. "Oh! Excuse me just a moment, I left my phone and wallet in the car." She took her keys out of her flip belt and ran over to we car across the parking lot. She took out her phone and wallet(she didn't like taking her bag with when she went jogging).

"Ok," she was back at his car and got inside.

As they began to drive, he decided to get to know her even more, "so, what is a girl like you looking to do when you go to get out of college?" He had taken a long time, and he still wasn't sure. It was part of the reason he was a yoga instructor; he didn't know what he wanted to also do with his life.

It was quiet on the way there for a couple of minutes. She was hesitant on striking a conversation. Finally, he asked her what she wanted to do after college. "My mother is a sexologist and my father is a counselor at a rehabilitation center. Naturally, I am interested in the human mind but I am getting a degree in health and wellness with a minor in botanical studies. I want to help others like my parents. But I want to be able to travel the world and help those in poor living conditions. Starting nationally of course. So many Americans are living in poverty."

Looking over to her, he looked deep into her eyes for a brief moment, "Ever consider being a psychologist?" He looked back to the road and smiled into the sunshine, although he knew it wasn't to last, "If you were to open a low cost facility for the poor people, you could help with those sort of things. Then channel part of the profit into a group that helps to eliminate poverty in this area!" He smiled and leaned back against the chair, "If you were to do that, I know a few people who could be of help! You'd accomplish both goals at once!" He laughed again; why did he want to do that so much? He wished he knew, but some reason or another, he felt like he could be more open with her.

She blushed when they made eye contact. She looked away, "yes, I have. But I will leave that to my parents," she chuckled.

She lit up when he mentioned people who could help her get started with helping the poor. "Really? You would do that?" She looked at him, her eyes twinkling. "That would be so awesome!" She placed a hand on his shoulder and squeezed, "I'll certainly keep that in mind. Thank you!" She grinned and let go of his shoulder.

Smiling to her, Justin reached down and took out his phone and handed it to her quickly before returning to the slow road, "Just get the cell number off that, and I'll call you about all the types of people who help with situations like this. I know a guy named Mr.Hotmann who would donate a ton of money to you, and that would help, right?" He smirked and laid back again against the seat. He suddenly found he wanted her to do that again, knowing that his wife would make him beg for something like that. His wife... "Alright, we're here!" Maybe his wife wasn't the one for him, but she had him on an iron leash anyway.

Autumn was still grinning when he handed her the phone. She took down the number and put hers into his contacts. Just when she was going to praise him for his kindness, they came to a stop and she realized that they had arrived at the lake. She was so wound up in what he was telling her that she almost forgot where they were going in the first place.

The sun was shining brightly and the weather was perfect. "It's so beautiful." She gaped at the lake.

Justin sat down with her by the lake, hugging her with his left arm gently. He didn't want to seem like a lover, so it was a soft and light contact only meant to be friendly, but it still caused him to blush. He never felt this way with his wife, mainly because she despised him. But he didn't know this and simply thought he was doing everything in the marriage wrong and thus was going to harm them permanently. Thinking of this, he looked out into the lake and smiled, "Next time you're here, I'll take you swimming. a friendly event."

Autumn left her belongings in the car and headed towards the beach without waiting for Justin. She planted her seat in the sand and stared out onto the lake. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, leaning back against her hands. She let out a soft moan as her hands dug into the sand. It was a tranquil feeling.

Justin startled her when he put an arm around her. "I would love to go swimming." She looked at him, her head still back, hair brushing subtly against his arm. It was in that moment that she noticed how attractive he is. She blushed and looked away. Why was she blushing? It had been a while since she had any male contact. That must have been it..

She sat up and looked back at him, "do you come here often?"

Justin smiled and laughed a bit more; laughing helped him release tension. Looking at her, he answered it quickly, "At least a few times a week, I have a tight schedule." Actually, his wife filled up his schedule with the things he didn't want to end up doing, but made him do either way, because she didn't like having to do things herself.

That was the third time today he was answering fast and looking at her. They ddin't look all that different age wise, and he noticed how her clevage was visible in her bra. He blushed again and looked out into the water.

"What do you do other than school usually?" He asked.

She watched his movements. He was a bit jittery, but she shrugged it off and assumed that was his normal behavior. "I can imagine the schedule of a Yogachayra being very tight." She chuckled.

She didn't notice when he looked down her shirt and she followed his gaze onto the water. "Last semester, during break, I stayed at a farm in California. I was provided with housing and food, things like that.. And I helped with the many responsibilities around the farm. I have done it many times, mostly in high school.. I've also helped in low income neighborhoods. Cleaned up trash, graffiti and helped with the neighborhood curb appeal.. I like to volunteer. I haven't in a while though," she put her head down in shame. "I have been busy with classes, and work, and trying to practice what I am learning. I have a group of friends, but I haven't gone out with them lately... "

"But anyway, enough about me. Tell me more about what you do." She looked back at him. He intrigued her.

Justin suddenly started to stutter and looked down, "Well...I erm used to do a lot of things. Before my wife started to manage my schedule," she was going to kill him if she heard him say that!, "I did some swimming for compettions and even some model building...you know, dumb things...and I used to volunteer down at the Y in my off time as well, not just instructing yoga...I really enjoy swimming actually...and yoga is my own passion, although it doesn't seem like it'll let me go anywhere...so I'm stuck right now..." He moaned softly in anger and then sat back up.

"Well...um...tonight I have access to the entire Y...you want to go swimming tonight at the Y or are you busy..?"

She watched his movements and when he mentioned his wife, he became much more anxious than he was previously. It was not his normal behavior. Something about his wife made him that way. She frowned slightly, "I don't think they are dumb at all! I think those things are pretty awesome!" She smiled at him and rubbed his shoulder, attempting to lighten his mood. She wasn't thinking about the physical contact, it was just the way she was- nurturing and kind.

"I would love to!.. Oh, but I have classes tonight and will be caught up afterward with homework..Maybe another time?"

"Well, I have class tomorrow, and the Y here is open all night. If you wish to, we could always go late tonight and have it all to ourselves..." He then suddenly remembered his wife, but tried to not think on that. She hurt him enough as it was, "Why don't we go really late tonight, I'll take you to my place and then we can get you back to your house before you're missed?"

Autumn thought about it for a moment. He must not have had many friends. Either that, or his wife did not allow him to. She was getting a very bad impression of his wife and she had not even met her yet. "Alright, yeah." She smiled sweetly at him and kept reminding herself that she was going to change this year. A little spontaneity wouldn't hurt her.

She was just about to ask him what his wife was going to think about having a strange girl at his home that late in the evening, when almost on cue, Justin's phone began to ring. It was Angela.

"Do you know that it is past breakfast?" She scoffed.

"Whatever, it doesn't matter. I have already made my own food since you weren't here." He was so predictable and was usually there within an hour after his morning exercises. She was only upset because she had to make her breakfast. "I am going out today. I will be home by dinner. And I expect it to be done when I get there."

Justin looked at her curiously, "Who is that?" He didn't meant to be rude, but he was very curious. His wife finally rung his phone, but he ignored it for he wasn't in the mood to see her beration. He instead focused on her, thinking softly about who these people might be, "And my wife will be gone tonight."

[I guess I should've specified that was supposed to be Angela on the phone lol that's alright, I like the idea that she won't be home.]

Autumn saw that he ignored his phone. "Are you sure she won't mind?" She was always being cautious. Too cautious sometimes. "Well, we are friends. I shouldn't worry about it. I can call you that, right? My friend?" She smiled shyly and was hopeful. He had invited her to the lake, and now to go for a late night swim. It was an obvious development of friendship. But she wanted to make sure. She did not have many male friends. Especially none that were older.

"Sure, I actually like the idea of being your friend!" He hugged her gently, then he let go and sat down and sat in the cool sand, "But now, can we just enjoy the cool sand down on the shoreline here?" He let it soak into his feet, his shorts and his shirt, loving the feeling even knowing it would be a burden later on, "I hope I haven't caused anything by pulling this on you, you know. You get it, awkward?" He asked, then realized the whole question was that, "I mean, this isn't awkward for you, right?"

"Good." She liked the idea of being friends. He requested that they just enjoy the moment of being one with nature, and she let her head a fall completely back so that she laid in the sand, and placed her hands on her stomach. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Her moment of tranquility was broken just as quickly as it started. "Um, no," she turned her head to look at him. "Of course not! Although, I do admit this is not how I imagined my morning, but this is nice. I have been a recluse these first few days of school."

She had to admit, it was a bit awkward- alone at a lake with a man she barely knew. Changes, Autumn. Changes. It wasn't anything dangerous, and she was enjoying his company. He seemed much like her and that wasn't easy to come by.

Looking down at her, he smiled softly, "I just thought, being here with your yoga instructor would be kinda odd for anyone." He laid beside her, looking at how her hair spread out over the course sand and smiling at her, "I think I could come to enjoy this friendship even more than I do now."

He smiled and sighed as the sun bathed over him, letting him know this day would be hard to come by anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.