Wyndamir: The Requiro Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reon felt the grip suddnely drop, as Karum dropped onto his knees holding his head. The dark energy reminded him of his clan back home, and what could happen if he wasn't there. Karum was the large force strengthening the clan. This made him fear the worse, his clan would be dead, by the hands of the enemy, the Order of Blood Knights. Karum saw some thing different, around him he looked around seeing flames every where on his home planet. Blood splattered every where, it had changed from red to a pitch black, signs of corruption in the blood. In reality he was on his knees, his arms down to his sides and his head still as can be, straightened up and tears rolling out of his eyes.

Leiagh looked over at Nocturne and smiled underneath her helmet, she nodded as well to notify a signal of gratitude. She began charging a small holy bolt, speaking the words for the spell, "Amin hos radu na'uta raan." The bolt was ready within a matter of seconds, after the spell was spoken. "Ok, it's ready let's hope this works. Nocturne if he does dream, please don't eat the dreams or night mares eithe, i would rather have him alive to see what the god of life has to say about him while he is knocked out, to see if the god can recognize him while me and Reon commune with him." She then shot the bolt at Karum's forehead, and as it collided, it ricocheted off into the distance, knocking out the being instantly.

Minerva laughed a bit. "You can answer that yourself." She stated, "You did come after me, didn't you." She walked out of the darkness, her heels making a slight sound against the stone that was on the ground. Her long black hair in a ponytail bounced around as she walked towards Jiro. The orb she had floated in on was floating in the air around her. She smiled at him.

---
It seemed that the others were able to take care of the...unknown creature. Vera sighed, she kind of wanted to get into the action a bit but she knew that was unnecessary. Azura just stood there, her facial expression not telling anyone what she thought.

"Of course. I am also very interested in this being. I have no intention of killing him." Nocturne floated over to the downed being and touched his head. "He is dreaming, but, I the being within feels much different than what we just faced. I must enter it's mind to know for sure, but I will not eat his dream."

Reon and Leiagh nodded in unison. They decided to sit dwon patiently and wait to see what would happen. Karum was holding up well as Nocturne delved deeper into his mind. His fears started to come back, slowly becoming darker with each moment. In his own mind, Karum looked around at the slowly heightening fears that he had. He tried to ignore them by putting up mental walls to keep them away.

*I see... this being fears for it's people...* Nocturne's physical body was turning to a mist and entering the beings body through it's nose and eyes. As he entered his mind Nocturne felt powerful once more in the world of dreams...He was back in his domain, now he would attempt something he has never done before, to converse with the conciousness of a being he was not devouring. Nocturne's voice begins taking on a more omnipresent feeling as it echoes through every crevice in Karum's mind. "What is it you fear, Warrior. Why do you act in aggression?" Nocturne begins coerceing Karum's mind.

Reon watched as Nocturne entered Karum's mind, "Well that is one way of entering a persons mind." Leiagh didn't watch she thought it was a little nauseating to see Nocturne do that. In the center of Karum's mind, he hears a voice speaking to him. He lift's his head up in response, trying to keep his fears from torturing him, "Who's there...one of the beings I have encountered?"

Karum's voice echoed across his mind, it sounded slightly broken, but rough and soft at the same time. His tears were slowly drying on his face as more replaced them. "If so, I did not mean to act in agression, I couldn't control myself, i have been stuck in here for minutes after I saw your group. My inner genetics of my unknown ancestors have these moments where they corrupts me. I turn into a monster and cannot control myself until I have either slain my enemies or I have been slain myself. These unknown ancestors of mine have cursed me. Being that I don't ever know what happens while I am causing destruction. This time was different. My predatory instincts, as my people call it, took over this time. I am deeply sorry."

"Hmm... Okay, I beleive you. I qm going to free your mind, but you must do one thing... It will be difficult however." Nocturne's voice began sounding more relaxing in tone, much less nightmarish.

"Yes, please, help me escape my own mind" Karum begged slightly. Karum was not used to this. In fact he never was and remembered everything that happened when his predatory instincts kicked in. He had a story to tell these people as to why he should remain alive as well, and why he shouldn't be on this world.

Reon looked over at Leiagh as she had started to puke up the apple she had earlier. "Humans and their stomachs, you should never eat before battle or...other things as well." Leiagh stopped puking for the moment and then glared at Reon, "This was sudden you idiot. I had no choice to battle, but as soon as I saw what Nocturne did it affected my stomach. why do you think I looked away?" She then felt the urge to puke again and resumed it for about a few more seconds.

" I need you, to let your fears in. Then and only then,can I free you." Nocturne knew this would be very difficult given the circumstances.

"I...I...don't understand, but what must be done, should be done" Karum, replied very unsure if he could take on his fears by letting them in. He let down th walls and let the fear settle in it's place. He closed his eyes so he could not look at them. Karum did not want to have to look at his clan members and innocent people slain like dogs.

Leiagh sat down and spoke, "I need some water after that." Reon laughed as he replied, "You would just throw it up later. I know how you are Leiagh, we have a spiritual connection, you know that right" Leiagh sighed, Damn spiritual connection, he is right though.

"Well, I have to admit it is an interesting tactic and here I am." He replied then nodded, "That is true." Jiro chuckled, hopping down on his feet before pulling the hood covering his face down. He had to admit, she was pretty gorgeous, looking at her with a small smile/smirk. Then he looked at her orb, "Interesting magic." The man commented before sitting on the edge of the fountain. "So why would a beautiful and powerful demoness like yourself want with some lousy stone?"

"For the wish of course." Minerva replied. "As for that wish, well, why should I just tell you?" She started to walk closer to him, ending up only inches away. "Do I get something if I tell you what my wish is?" She brought her fingers to his chin. Her face was very close to his, her lips just slightly away from Jiro's. "I'd much rather get something out of it." She whispered.

"Of course, that's why everyone's after it." Jiro remarked, folding both arms over his chest and chuckling. Watching her, he smirked, the criminal was simply curious as to why a demon would want the stone when they have power to do what they want. So, she wanted something. Still with his smirk, the young man slightly closed the distance until their lips were almost touching. "And what would that be?"

Minerva smirked as well when he brought his lips closer to hers, "Haven't you that out yet." She whispered to him. She slowly brushed her lips against his, but didn't go any farther. "I'd like a kiss. How bout' it handsome?" She whispered into his ear. She moved her arms, wrapping them around Jiro's neck and bringing her whole body closer to his.

Jiro arched a brow, the warrior had a hunch of what Minerva wanted. Though he was one to tease and have people admit aloud what they wanted from him. Whether it be people looking to take his head or those wishing to rob him. "Hm...what an interesting day this is, first I'm complimented by such a beautiful woman and now she wants a kiss." His smirk was till there even as she wrapped and moved closer to him. "Aren't you a woman that knows what she wants." The man whispered into her ear before slightly blowing into it. "Maybe I should reward you..." He trailed off moving his lips to press against her neck then quickly pulled away with a mischievous look. "Or perhaps I'll have you anticipate and look forward to the feeling?" The warrior then cupped her chin.

Minerva laughed a bit, she normally didn't get the guy to respond back like that. It was a good change. "Of course I know what I want." She said, "I'm Minerva. Waiting would only hurt you. I could just go somewhere else. Any other man would give me what I want, they just wouldn't be able to resist. But of course, you wouldn't get to know what I want to wish for." Her smirk grew larger when he had her chin cuffed. "So, what will it be? I won't wait much longer."

It seems she was either amused by what he had said or this was new to her. "Of course you would, I'm not surprised." He said, "Jiro, or you can use what the police call me. 'Damned criminal', 'Jiro the Criminal', they really can't come up with good nicknames there days." He sighed before giving her a curious look before it turned teasing. "That may be so, but I'll also leave this place too." Then leaning forward so his lips rested against Minerva's ear, he whispered. "While another man will have the privilege of giving you want you seek, you'll be stuck with the 'what if'. What if the man you met here had kissed you instead of declining, would it have lead to him trailing kisses along your neck or sweeping you off your feet while giving you his affection?" He took a small breathe to continue. "If you both depart, will you ever seen him again and finally feel his lips against yours and the sensation of having your neck kiss?" Then he pulled away and gently took hers hands off of him with a wink and with a smirk that equaled her. "I'm sure fi that was true, you wouldn't have been in the alley waiting for me to find you."

Minerva let out a little laugh. "Do you think that's going to sway me? You'll be the one wishing you had kissed me. But, oh well, if we both leave there's no more chance of it. Too bad, huh." She shook her head, making her hair bounce around. "Who says I was waiting for you. Perhaps I was just here, or maybe waiting for someone else. I'm not very clingy, I get what I want then leave."

Heliona woke up from a long sleep in an alleyway in the town of Avaton. She recently had been killed by a by a robber who had wantedto take her money. She had underestimated the man, and was stabbed in the heart. Heliona remembered the pain of being stabbed while in that alley way. While sitting up she noticed a couple of people speaking to each other, they stood way too close for Heliona's comfort, but she shrugged it off. So she decided to walk over and ask where she was, not remembering where she was.

As she stood up to start walking a small albino ferret crawled up onto her shoulder, it was the talking ferret Geo. "Well, did you have a good dirt nap from that stab to the chest" Geo asked, making it a slightly insulting joke, "I chased the man down for you while you were dying on the ground. He handed me the money that was stolen from you, and then I kindly ripped out his throat while in my Cursed Jin form. You are welcome. "

"Well Geo aren't you an evil little rascal, thank you for getting my money for me," Heliona replied in a happy voice, as he dropped it into the palm of her hand. She then continued to walk over to the two people standing in the alleyway. When she came near them, she asked, "Sorry to interrupt, but do either of you two know what town we are in?"

"Who says I'm trying to sway you, being the world's number one most wanted criminal has it perks. Many girls would love the chance to be with a bad guy." Jiro remarked, smiling slyly at her. He never liked to flaunt his reputation around but he wanted to tease this demoness. "I could also have a kiss from any girl of my choosing." Then he turned back around and gently touched the bottom of her chin with his index finger. "If that was true, then you wouldn't have revealed yourself to me then, you could have stayed silent and acted like you weren't there...It looks like this time you won't get want you want so easily." That's when he kissed close to her lips then pulled away just before a newcomer arrived.

Turning to face the woman who ahd just appeared, he stretched while giving her a soft nod. "It's fine, I believe our conversation is nearing its end. Also, you're in the city of Avanton."

Status
Not open for further replies.