Wyndamir: The Requiro Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sounds...nice in a way. Well i am sorry that you cannot eat an apple, would you wish for one. I mean, if you found a certain object that would let you do that. I have heard something about a Requiro stone. I hope that there would be more than one, if i am guessing the legend to be a little different. But it should grant you a wish, I don't know if multiple people or beings can use it. If so then I would be delighted if I could use it as well" Leiagh started explaining before slowly drifting off into her own little world of happiness. Reon rolled his eyes for a moment at Leiagh, "Excuse me for her weirdness, but you were saying something about the realm of dreams correct. I just put two and two together, you and your taste for dreams, but besides the fact, what do you want if you do get this Requiro stone she mentioned?"

"My first wish would be to return to the land of dreams, for I cannot get back. I am stuck in the mortal realm...though, who knows. Pehaps if I grow fond enough of this place I will not want to leave. But as of now, I would wish to return home, and if for whatever reason it can't return me there, I would wish to have a mouth and stomach for mortal food." Nocturne somewhat stares off into the distance, he then snaps out of it and returns his attention.

"The requiro stone!" Vera said, appearing with the others. "It can grant any kind of wish, one wish to each person. So, all of you could wish for one thing. I'm looking for it myself, perhaps if you want....we could help each other out. It's a hard stone to find, but the more working together to find it I'm sure the better chance."

Azura walked up and stood beside Vera. "There's not much that's known about the stone, or the woman that first had it. There's not much to go on to find it then, but if we find it you would all be able to have the wish you want."

"Right! So, what do you say?" Vera of course wanted more people to help her find the stone. That's all she was doing, it's not like she had anything else. Once she found it, maybe she would finally have something else.

Leiagh suddenly snapped back to reality when she heard Vera, blurting out, "One wish for each person, wait I have an even better idea!" Reon looked over to her and raised an eyebrow, wondering what she was about to say. Leaigh smiled an angels smile, not that most angels did smile, and spoke her idea, "What if we could give everyone around the world a wish. even the people who have already been granted a wish." The idea stood there waiting for a remark.

Reon liked it, but that meant even killers and beings with evil desires could have a wish. Reon spoke up immediately, "Now Leiagh, we can't give everyone a wish, if we did, then even people or other beings with an evil purpose would be able to get there wish if we made that wish." Leiagh sighed in a small moan of dissatisfaction. She continued to think on it after that.

"Any wish, to each of us. I would join such a cause. As long as I journey with you I may guard you from attacks of the mind." Nocturne gets up and looks at Vera.

Vera laughed with excitement, "Great!" She replied, "I'm glad to have the help."

Azura let out a sigh, "Be prepared, she's quite the handful. Ever since I started traveling with this woman I've been through many things that I wouldn't have if I just stayed where I originally was."

"You're always so boring Azura." Vera said with a pout, but smiled again. The more people helping, the better of the change she would find the stone. It was her only way of figuring out who she really was.

"Don't be so rash with the wish." Azura added after listening to Leiagh's idea. "Many things could go wrong with that. Would you really want to give someone bent on destroying everything a wish to destroy everything or gain power. Trust me, before I may have even wished for all humans to be gotten rid of." She looked over at Vera, then back to the others.

"Is that suppose to scare me, because you know it doesn't." Vera commented.

"Well," Leiagh taking in the wish that Azura might have made as a slight insult, "I hope you really don't wish for that." Reon could understand what was going on in Leiagh's head at that very moment. Someone had told him that they were going to wish for angels to be gotten rid of at one point in time, that is until Reon had saved his life from falling off of a cliff. Reon had a little bit of fun with that one though, since he had some doing in making him fall off of the cliff. It wasn't right though and for that he had Leiagh give him forty lashes, for what he had done. Reon shook away that fun, yet terrible memory.

"We should probably start searching soon, but it will be getting dark soon" Reon said pointing at the setting sun. Leiagh looked over at it and then nodded, "Reon's right why not get some rest for tonight and then see if we could head out in the morning." She smiled, and even though she was, on the inside she was extremely tired and wanted to sleep in a comfortable bed instead of a tree this time, or on a boat since they had to travel a couple times by boat around the world.

"I will guard over all of you as you sleep, for I do not require it. And who knows if the other Demoness is truly gone." Nocturne stated, he seemed much more relaxed around the group now. Even seeming sincere in wanting to guard them.

There was a streak of light flying in the sky coming closer and closer to land. As it came closer and closer the fire that produced the light slowly went away, and the remaining sunlight from the sun down, had shown a slight amount of metal. Just before it crashed a few miles away from the town of Avaton, towards the direction of Florencia, Reon saw it. When it crashed it made a large booming sound that sent shock waves out. The waves just barely hit Avaton, considering it was an extremely large object.

"What was that thing," Reon wondered aloud. Leiagh noticed it too, at least the sound of it. She and Reon could feel an extremely large presence coming from that direction. Reon stood up and, with his own angelic form of adrenaline pumping, he was able to snap his fingers and summoned his and Leaigh's armor. Leiagh stood up and drew her long swords. "What is it Reon," Leiagh questioned. Reon didn't answer he only stared in the direction of the booming sound.

"Don't worry, that demon won't bother us here again." Azura began to say just before the blast. "She found nothing to help her here, she'll go somewhere else."

Vera and Azura looked over suddenly, once they heard the sound coming from the distance. "Oh, we should go check it out. It doesn't seem far." Vera said, already trying to see if there was anything else coming or going on in the distance. She understood that finding a place to sleep would be wise, but if that thing was bad, then sleeping wasn't going to happen anyway.

"That might be a good idea. Not out of curiosity, but to make sure it isn't going to be a problem." Azura responded. Azura watched as Reon took out weapons. He could be right, it could be dangerous and it was best to figure that out before it came into the town.

"Alright, let's go!" Vera said, pointing forwards into the direction of the blast.

Reon took a moment, but he was able to summon flamberge style broadsword, made of a dense steel, "We need to hurry, the presence that is there is dangerous I can feel it." He was in fact correct, but not only was there a dangerous presence, there were flames that started to engulf anything nearby. Scraps of metal were everywhere, mammals were scattering, and birds were flying away from the scene. Leiagh felt something bad would happen as she ran in the direction of the boom.

Karum stood up his original giant size shrinking down to a lower body to ship ratio than what he expected, he had a slight headache and his vision was blurry. Karum summoned a sword, with the same density from the metals from his home planet. He held it in case if he had to fight anything. Looking up to where his console was he would half to jump up there or climb. Either way he had to get up there to open the door, and keep it open. Before trying to climb up the door a piece of debris fell on the console breaking it where it opened the door. But there was danger coming, the debris kept falling.

Karum had jumped out of the way of the debris, a piece of large metal that had clattered loud enough it hurt Karum's ear drums. The sound waves had also deafened him temporarily, but it would be a long time before his hearing would be able to come back. "What in the name of Darista" He couldn't even hear his own voice, which angered him. as he walked on he noticed some blurry figures, not too blurred, but slightly. They were heading this way, two of them looked like they were wearing white armor. One of the other's were floating, Weird, why would a being be floating?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nocturne had his blades out. Ready to rip apart anything that attacked his new allies, and if not physically, he would touch it and break it mentally. "Whatever it is, I sense more frustration than true wrath or evil."

"Well, something doesn't seem right about it," Reon replied as they came closer to the being. Rikon stopped moving as soon as they wer close enough. Leiagh stood beside him, holding her long swords ready in case if she had to strike. Reon held his blade up into position, waiting for the being to make a move. "What are you and who are you" Reon declared interrogatively. Karum stood there, not knowing what to do, and not hearing a thing. He didn't reply, but he was starting to go into a deep trance.

Slowly Karum was blacking out and didn't realize it, he saw everything around him, the flames, the damaged scrap metal, even the ones standing in front of him. There was a problem though he couldn't move his body willingly. Why can I not move, or even speak for that matter. when Reon got no answer back, he looked directly at the being in front of them. It looked like a male, with coverings hiding certain areas, and especially the eye covering. He also had pure white hair, but no signs of aging, he was clearly young. There were scars across Karum's face showing had been in fight's before. Then Karum was readying his sword, Why am I raising my sword? Why can't I speak to them? What is wrong with my body? Leaigh felt a shiver down her spine, this was that something she felt was about to happen...a fight.

Nocturne prepared for the worst. He wanted to know this beings story... and perhaps.. he could. He leans over and whispers to Reon, "Can you knock it out? I can access it's mind if it's unconcious."

"If the being is going to fight then yes, but it will be extremely difficult if it is a tough one" Reon whispered back. Karum looked at Reon and Nocturne back and forth. He then noticed Nocturne lean over to Reon, and decided to strike, well his body did at least. His predatory instincts from his unknown ancestry kicked in, charging directly at Nocturne. This caused him to swing his sword in a down wards motion. Don't fight, run! Karum tried to speak, nothing comes out of his mouth though. Leiagh's eyes opened wide, as she tried to back away. For a moment she thought she heard a voice, and she looked around trying to listen for it.

Nocturne brings up his blade to block the oncoming sword. The swords clash with lound the ring as he attempts to bring his other arm around to disarm the being.

Karum notices the other arm, coming around and uses his left hand as a shield. His length arm glove slightly tears as he stops the hand with the knuckles of his hand. This reveals a dark red coloring of scales, Karums unknown reptilian half of his genetics. He backs away after that, yanking his sword away and leaving a half an inch nick in Nocturnes blade. Randomly, Karum tears off all of the coverings off of him, the sleeve gloves and also the eye patch covering his yellow reptilian eye. He gives off a hiss, of some kind that is slightly higher pitched than that of a basilisk. His teeth are revealed showing a few sharp fangs, they weren't vampire fangs for sure though.

Reon had never seen anything like this being, he had to knock him out, even if it meant risking injury. Seeing as though this didn't seem like any person speaking, just animal instincts it might be slightly easier now that Reon knows what he may be dealing with. He charged at the half breed and swung the hilt of his sword at Karum's fore head. Wait, no, I am not your enemy! Karum tried to keep speaking, but it wouldn't work. Then Leiagh heard the voice again, this time it was louder, she looked over at Karum, then realized something. Reon's incoming blow was suddenly caught, by Karum's right hand. "How did he get rid of the weapon so quickly" Reon questioned, his arm in the grip of Karum, as it slowly tightened.

"Reon we have to knock him out, his predatory instincts are kicked in, he won't stop until he is either dead or knocked out so I suggest we knock him out. Let me charge a Holy Bolt so I can hit him with it, the force of it might be the knock out blow, if I could hit him just right above the eyes." Reon replied, "I will as soon as I can get him to let go of me!" Reon dropped to sword and tried to pry Karum's hand off of him. He then started to feel his armor bend and press into his arm and he grunted in pain.

"Allow me to try something. I mhst thak this being for blocking my other arm and blade, becaue that means I touched him... so." Nocturne spreads out his arms and a sort of dark energy begn flowing between his and Karum's heads. With it, he began showing flashes of his greatest fears and began twisting and warping how he was seeing the world physically. "This should snap you back to reality, or at it's least distract you long enough so Reon or Leiagh can get a shot in."

Vera and Azura watched. "I would join in, but I don't know if that's really needed." Vera said to Azura. "I suppose I could at least deal with the fire that's engulfing the area." Vera began to move her hands around, water starting to form around her. The water started to attack the fire, putting it out easily. At least that would prevent any other damage from happening. Vera put her hands down, but stayed ready just in case the others needed help.

Azura sighed, "If they really wanted I could have just put up a curse but oh well." She stated still in her monotone voice. "I'm sure once this fight is over we can figure out what is going on. Perhaps we should talk to them though, besides the woman the others seem to be more into fighting everything out."

Jiro took a few tentative sniffs once he was away from the town's center and the people there, it seemed a good ting too because another encounter was happening. "Now...where is my little demoness?" He mumbled, pushing himself into the air and landed on a rooftop. That's when his head snapped in a direction and he smiled, there was Minerva, he could smell her magic and demonic presence. Focusing power into his feet, the man started to jump from roof to room until he landed on a large fountain and looked into a dark alley way. "Is it typical to compliment a man then run off, or is that how you usually get a date?"

Status
Not open for further replies.