Wyndamir: The Requiro Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vera was about to respond back to Karum, when she heard the sounds coming from the other rooms. She stood out of the bed quickly and started to rush out of their room towards Azura's where she knew that sound was coming from. She didn't even say anything to Karum, she figured he was coming too since he said come on.

When Vera finally in the room she looked down to see Geo pinning Azura to the floor. Vera let out a large sigh, "Azura, don't play around. It's kind of mean." She then said.

The Azura on the floor suddenly started to disappear, and there instead was a mark on the floor. It was the shape of a square with a triangle inside of it. "I figured the ferrit would try and attack me. Seems to have some fettish for demons." Azura's voice could be heard throughout the whole room. "I've known since I first saw the guy." Near the window, Azura appeared suddenly her red eyes shining brightly at Geo. "You shouldn't just try and attack like that, it's poor planning. Come up with a better plan next time and maybe you'll actually be able to hurt me."

Vera sighed again, "Fettish?" She mumbled. "Geez Azura you're strange. Now anyway, look…uh…whoever you are. Please don't go trying to kill my comrades, okay. I kind of need them."

Nocturne was about to helpAzura when he saw her plan."Smart." He looked at Geo. Strnge creature, giving off a cursed energy. He knew in a one on one battle he could probably defeat the beast with relative ease, and judging Azura's strength from her story and just shown abilty, she didn't look it, but she probably could too as long as she wasn't surprised by it. However, it's partner came in the door and he looked at her. She could prove... a challenge. If a fight must be had. He then looked at Geo and decided to unleash his darker, more fer invoking aura. He simply stared right at the creature, as if looking into it's soul...no... Through it's soul, and said a few words."Return to your master....Now."

"Need them, you need demons to help you?! That's the worst load of crap I have ever heard" Geo shouted in anger at the incoming Vera. She probably didn't understand what it was like, to be taken by demons, magically experimented on by demons, and trained to kill by demons. She did't know what he knew, and it angered him that not even this girl understood. Then he looked directly at Azura again, "Your kind should not be allowed to live on the face of this world! Especially with what your kind are doing to wild animals like me!" He was angered even more than before and was about to leap back at Azura when he was tackled by a blur. The blur was Karum.

Karum had listened to what the creature was saying, about how demons should not be meant to live and all the other things it spoke of. This was wrong to Karum and he found it frustrating that beings could still never live in peace, even on other worlds. To any Bloodlight in Karum's clan, that would be seen as despicable and infuriating. Then he noticed the creature was about to pounce, but Karum would not have that. So he charged at the beast and tackled it into the wall. He then stood up, before being knocked in the head by the hilt of a crystal sword. The force had sent him towards Azura's direction.

Heliona listened as well to Geo, understanding some of his pain. But when he was about to attack Azura she almost tried to stop him. But that was when Karum had tackled Geo into the wall. This angered her, so she ran up to the being and knocked him backwards with the hilt of one of her crystal swords. She then turned around after that, slamming her crystal sword edges against the ground. This caused the blades to stab into the floor, "If anyone tries to attack him again they have to go through me!"

Reon watched this all go down, but instead of attacking he walked into the room and asked, "Why are you doing this?" He was concerned about this duo, not wanting to fight he dissipated his weapons, his armor, and also Leiagh's armor. This had confused Leiagh, but not to the point where she wanted to ask her own arch angel why he was about to try and get his wings clipped, which, in all honesty, was extremely difficult.

"You dare talk to me like that." Azura suddenly said. Her spell book was floating above her hand, her other one being held out towards Geo and Heliona. "I'll make that little curse of yours much worse." Azura began to moved her hands around, making another symbol.

Suddenly Vera stood in the way between Heliona, Geo and Azura, "There's no point in that Azura, we don't need this kind of fight here." She began to say. "Look, I know some demons can be a real pain, but not all are like that. Trust me, okay. I do need her help, I need her help to find the stone and she's willing helping me. Despite who she is, she's helping me for my selfish reason. So, please, let's not fight."

"Move Vera, or I'll curse you too!" Azura replied. Yet, didn't finish making her marks just yet.

Vera turned towards Geo and Heliona, "We're not here to fight you. This is your friends fault, so your at fault. Any damage." Vera pointed to the floor that Heliona put the crystal into, "Should be paid to the inn's owner. It's not nice to ruin other people's things. You're the one whose trying to fight us, I'd say we're defending, not attacking him."

A metallic sound resonated from the room and a person clad in armor with two swords hanging from his hips lowered his hands. "Well, aren't you all a bunch of early birds, already getting into a fight this early and even in a public place." The person glanced at Geo and Heliona, "Not very smart on your account to endanger the lives of innocent people living in the other rooms." His voice seemed to also be metallic in nature along with being quite deep.

Then the man's attention turned to Vera and gave her a nod, "At least someone is considerate and seems to be using her brain unlike the rest." folding both arms across his chest, his armor seemed to shimmer and become scales before once again becoming whole. "So why don't you all calm down, take a seat, and talk this out like civilized folk; that includes you Miss demoness. Or you could all fight and I blow this city to smithereens with everyone in here, your choice, the residents' lives don't matter to me." He shrugged.

After a long journey Quentin decided to take some rest at the nearby inn. however when he Opened the inn door Quentin suddenly felt the tension in the air "ahh... blood lust" Dragging the coffin inside he met with the innkeeper "can i have a room?" tossing a few coin to the table he asked for a single room for him to rest. A loud scream of a man with a bang in the floor surprised him "what's happened in there" the innkeeper said that there are some weird patron inside those room.

"i see" he sighed then looking at the innkeeper eyes which always take a peek at the coffin on his back "curious? i can show you" he said it while prepare to undoing the chain. with a hand motion the innkeeper declined the invitation. "!!" Quentin surprised when the Mana in air suddenly moving to those room. Some people with a high magic are casting a spell in there. dropping his coffin to the floor he stood up and began to chanting one of the Death Magic spell : Mana Repel. this spell required high concentration to cast so he must be not disturbed when he began chanting to make this spell successful. this Mid level magic repelling nearby Mana from a large area around him, rendering nearby people who using Mana unable to casting spell but he can only do it within short period of time because of lack of after effect of the spell. "Mana Repel, Invoke!"

Heliona did not budge, and when Azura tried to make Geo's curse even worse than it already was, she was not going to let that happen. So she brought in the wind, carrying it fast enough to knock Azura away from the drawings that were being made. She also used this as a chance to strengthen the wind and knock everyone else away from them as well. Then for the last time, she used the wind to lift up Geo and herself, smash through the outer wall and speed away from the whole entire incident. There was only one problem, she left her crystal swords back at the inn. They stood there, creating a slight glow. When this happened there was no person that would be able to pick either of them up.

Karum stood up as he had fallen to the ground and appeared to have a broken nose. This stung a little bit, and it would have been the third time in his lifetime this had happened. He was surprised the girl had enough strength to knock him around. "Well...that was insanity if you were to ask my opinion on what just happened." He was slightly dumbfounded on what was going on.

Reon sighed, and shook his head, unsure of the girl and her beast that had just floated away with the power of wind. Leiagh was concerned slightly as well, but was now really confused. "I'm sorry, but can someone tell me what in the underworld just happened!" Reon looked at the glowing swords that stood there like statues, " I do not know, but those swords look familiar to me."

Azura had quickly made another mark, on herself however this time when the wind was coming into the room. This caused her to only move just slightly. Vera on the other hand, was being flown back, but Azura caught it just in time and stopped her froming smacking into the hard floor and injuring herself. Once Heliona and Geo were gone Azura let Vera fall onto her butt. "You had to get in the way, I could have easily prevented all of this if you just let me continued out what I was doing." Azura said to Vera.

"It's not nice to curse him." Vera responded.

"I wasn't going to, don't you get that I already had a plan in store. Are you forgetting who I am?" Azura said.

Vera sighed, "I guess I just got caught up with what happened." She got up, and stared at the mess the girl had just made. "She's still paying for this." Vera said, then suddenly started to laugh a bit. She raised up her hand, having a bit of money in it. "In the wind, I was able to get it from her bag. It's not a whole bunch because I'm not that quick, but it should be of some help to the poor owner." Now, Vera turned to focus on the others, and the arrival of the other person just before the attack. "Is everyone okay?" She first asked seeing if Karum, Reon and Leiagh were alright, then turned to the armored man. "You miss understand what was going on." She began to say to him. "They attacked us, we were only protecting ourselves and it wouldn't be fair to get the own town into this, they did nothing."

Azura put her spell book away, "This is so troublesome...what I stupid little animal. He should learn that it's not a good idea to attack demons like that. He's going to end up getting himself hurt." She turned to the strange. "And you...you're lucky I was actually calm, or none of us would be standing here like this. The ferret is a fool for trying to attack every demon he encounters." Azura could sense something not far away coming from someone else, however was not going to deal with it at the moment. It was probably another person who happened to sense the fight and wanted to do something about it.

Reon was okay, and so was Leiagh, who was still confused on what was going on. So she stormed off back to hers and Reon's room, since no one had answered her. The crystal swords had intrigued Reon though causing them to draw him closer to them. He heard what Vera and Azura were both talking about too. The only problem was the swords. Reon tried to pick them both up at the same time, but he couldn't. He tried to pull them out from different sides, separately, and even together, but to no avail. "How did she hold the swords if they were this heavy" he questioned, as the swords still held their separate glows.

Karum watched Reon and listened to Azura and Vera at the same time. He noticed though that Vera had snatched the girls purse of money, so he snatched it from her his sense of smell active. He smelt the purse for a moment and then the swords. He may have looked like he was crazy, but this would be a good way to track the girl from earlier. "I have a scent trail. and I can see it in my left eye. No one follow me, I am going to try and talk to the girl if possible" He quickly explained to them before walking out of the inn and after the trail.

After escaping the inn, Heliona had landed her and Geo somewhere on the outskirts of town. This caused Heliona to almost feint, since she hasn't sed up that much energy in a long time. Burning up all of that energy by moving that fast and that far, was taking a slight toll on her. Geo looked at her, and cursed to himself, "Dammit, Heliona, your gonna kill yourself by using up that much energy, and then I have to guard your body once more." He didn't even notice that the crystal blades were gone, but still lied down beside here still in his Cursed Jin form. "Would you just shut up" She shouted before completely passing out.

a few drop of sweat felt into the floor. "i thinks the threat is gone now" ending his chanting Quentin took the key from the counter and dragging the coffin to his room. "i don't know what is it but..." looking at the magic source Quentin have a troubled look in his face. "i sense some dark power from there and it's different from father's magic" curious, Quentin took a dead spider from the corner of the room and reanimated it, make it a perfect little spy to him. he placed it at the front of the room and inserting his own booked room.

the spider began to move, it get inside the room from the crack in the door because of the wind magic. in those room it immediately saw 5 people inside and one of them wore a thick armor. "hmm... so there are some mystic creature in there" Quentin once read a book about ancient race. Elf, Dwarf, Demon, angel, and many more are written inside the book. in those book said that Demon and Angel hated each other to their bone. surprised by the view he took off his journal and wrote this unique view into it "this is the first time I see a demon and an angel not fight with each other when they met. maybe they have a certain circumstance" and continuing his observation through his little spider spy.

The man merely gave Vera a small shrug when you turned towards him and explained what was going on; though he already knew what had happened. It sounded more like an excuse to him but he knew it wasn't turn, that annoying weasel was the one how had started it; maybe it would be a wise idea to kill the animal before anymore trouble was caused. "It doesn't matter to me, I'd simply chalk up their lives to be collateral damage. And just imagine if a fight had happened, with that you would still be endangering lives, I would simply be giving them a quick and clean death." Then his attention turned to the Azura and he was silent before approaching her and it could tell from his body posture he was amused. "I'd like to see that, I've faced salamanders bigger than you, shrimp." He teased, "Now, just tell me where Minerva is or is heading to and I'll be on my way."

"Thanks Karum." Vera said to him before he left. She looked at the swords left, staring at them for a moment when Reon said he recognized them. "Where do you think you saw them." She then turned back to the other guy when she overheard him say some things. Calling Azura a shrimp, he really had no idea who she was but oh well. "Minerva? Did he just ask...oh boy...she got another one."

Azura stared at the guy, "Minerva...you want to know where Minerva is. Well, I can't tell you. I'd have to take you there, you wouldn't be able to get into her place without me there." She replied to him, calmly. "Always running away from the people and making me take them, she just wants to make everything harder for me doesn't she."

Nocturne looked at the new man "I am assuming Minerva and the demoness from the square are one in the same? If so, why seek her?" Nocturne crossed his arms. For a few moments he actually forgot his fear aura was on. He then noticed and turned it off.

Last edited by a moderator:
"hmm interesting" still writing in his journal Quentin mind still connected to the spider. "who is this Minerva? a goddess?" then his eyes focused at a sword, glittering like a diamond and emitting some kind of aura from it. "don't tell me..." a sacred relic of ancient era which have many names appeared in his mind. his master once taught him a few relic of ancient era that have a tremendous power inside of it. now one of them is inside this inn, 'Heaven Asunder'. "this is bad, they mustn't have it" terminating his spider Quentin came out from his room and standing before their door.

"These swords are highly rare, in fact their are only two of them for a reason the design is elven, but also holy. Their is hardly a crystallization pattern to this except that it was shaped into the form of these blades. The one thing that strikes me dumbfounded though is that I cannot pick these swords up, not even a bare centimeter, and that they have a holy aura about them" Reon explained as well as he could from his own knowledge. "The only way that the girl could have acquired these weapons is by either stealing them, or heritage. These swords were protected extremely well by Elven Magistrate, the oldest Elven government in all of Wyndamir, so stealing them is out of the question. So the only other way any person could have laid hands on these is if they were chosen to be the next heiress of Eldjya, the Goddess of Divinity. These swords were created to protect the Elven people, and that when there was a chaos about to erupt into the world, an heiress would be chosen. This would have to be a female that has the strength of all elements, not just the main four, and they have to have the markings of royalty on them as well. That is the only way to have these two swords. That girl out there is probably some thief for all we know, but if these swords were with her at all times, then she is the heiress of a Goddess for the Elves." Leiagh looked at Reon while he was explaining this and was surprised at what he knew, and when she heard heiress of a Goddess at the last sentence, she fainted.

Karum had already left following the scent of the girl and her pet, hoping to find them. Without any gear to help Karum get through the area, he had to rely on his old senses, which were still surprisingly strong. This was his only advantage of find her, and every so often he would have to sniff the pouch again to be able to keep the scent going. "Son a Wardja, it's been so long since I have used my old senses, but man, does it feel good again" Karum spoke to himself. It would take him almost a couple hours to find the other two.

Quentin tried to opening the door but sadly the door is locked. he have no other choice but to force open the door using his own power. "Death magic, Decay" after Casting one of death magic spell, his hands engulfed in dark green glowing aura. Siphon is one of five main spell in Death magic that mainly using touch to use it. then he touched the front door of their room. the wooden made door changed it's color from light brown to black rotting wood. after a while the door began to crumbling and the people inside came into his sight. "excuse me for the interruption. but can i have it, those Sword?" pointing his finger to the lying sword Quentin said with his hand still glued by his Spell.

Reon looked over at the man who had just walked through the door, as pale as can be, but he showed interest in the swords. He seemed to want them, but that was not going to happen. "Sorry, but there is only one person who can lift the swords and it is the heiress of the Goddess of Divinity. They are only here for the one the goddess Eldjya has chosen. These swords cannot be picked up by any one but that one person, it is their enchantment" Reon explained to the pale man. If an arch angel could not even pick them up, then no other person but Heliona could.

Karum was walking through a path of tree's trying to find the duo, making sure he could possibly reason with them to come back and maybe even get the beast to not attack demons. "Well I hope the trail is still going to be enough to find them" Karum spoke to himself. He was unsure of their whereabouts, but in case if he got lost he always sniffed the money pouch. This being so, the money pouch had a large amount of Heliona's scent since it was by her side almost 24/7. Karum kept on, and if he need he would summon a small machete like sword to cut down the vegetation in his way.

"don't worry about it..." he searched something in his backpack. "i have no intend to lift it or take it.. i just want to make sure this weapon didn't misused by the other.. ah there it is" from his backpack Quentin took a bag of glittering powder. with his right hand he grasped a handful of it then spread it to the lying sword. slow but sure the sword turned transparent then invisible in only a few minute. after he place it back to his backpack he explained what happened to other person in those room. Fairy Dust, the Rank A rarity item used by the fairy to conceal their body from other creatures eyes.

The air around the man crackled slightly with electricity, great, the only way to get to Minerva would be with the shrimp's help. "Then if you won't simply point me in the direction of another demon or demoness that can so I can be on my way." He replied, why couldn't things ever be easy? If that wouldn't happen, he would just absorb the girl's or another demon's power and use it to find the one he sought. Speaking of demons, he glanced at the shadowy one that asked him a question, "That is my business, demon, not yours." And now another newcomer arrived, this place was starting to get cramped which was making him want to leave even faster.

Reon face palmed himself, he was slightly annoyed by the new visitor, as a spark of lightning snapped in the air around him. "Legendary weapons like these could not be lifted, even if there were people who wanted to steal them, all they would be doing is straining their muscles. Trust me, I tried" Reon was explaining this in a slightly angered voice with the more information he had to speak of. He was also surprised by how little the man knew of these swords, they were called Rise and Protect, simple objective like names. Rise was the lighter blue crystal sword with more of a feather design right above the hilt of the sword and it had more of a less curved scimitar look. The sword Protect had a more edge like look with a curved inward hook, and what looked to be a darker blue flame design that lead down the blade. "These swords are not to be messed with, at least not by us" Reon stated after remembering more about the swords.

Karum kept searching, until he soon didn't have to follow the trail anymore. "I'm getting closer to them indeed" he told himself as he kept following the trail, deeper through the trees. He turned around one corner of a tree and noticed the duo in a clearing. They were both napping of course. "If I were he I would probably be napping to" and he chuckled slightly loud. It was just loud enough to wake up Geo.

Geo suddenly awoke in his Cursed Jin form to the sound of chuckling coming from the ever so noticeable Karum Bloodlight. Karum was the one who had tackled Geo earlier, keeping him from killing the demon girl from earlier. So he growled in anger to wake up Heliona, noticing her swords were no where around. Heliona was soon up in just a few seconds. "What do you want unknown being" She questioned the alien. Heliona's hands started glowing green, meaning that she was about to use the nature around her, but Karum didn't need to know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.