Wyndamir: The Requiro Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Really? Seems to me that you want to keep yourself hidden. So, why would you tell another woman." Minerva said. She smirked when he had placed a kiss just below her lips. He was pretty good, she wouldn't mind messing around with him more. Perhaps end up seeing him again some time to do it all over again. It wouldn't be that hard for her to know where he's going. Though, someone suddenly interrupted them. That made Minerva not so happy, but there wasn't anything she could do about it. She sighed, "What he said." Minerva replied.

"Well then I apologize for interrupting, but thank you," Heliona stated, before starting to walk away. Then a small growl came from Geo as he jumped off Heliona's shoulder and changed into his Cursed Jin form. It was a large, black and red, demonic looking beast. Geo's fur hunched up as he growled an even louder growl. These actions were directed at Minerva, Geo knew what she was, "Demon!"

Heliona looked back at the situation going on, and knew off the bat that Geo was going to pull something stupid. But then she heard the word demon, instantly causing her to glare at Minerva. "Is what he saying true" she questioned, gripping one of the crystal sword hilts on her waist.

"I know it's true, I can smell it in her blood," Geo shouted. Heliona had a slight history with demons, as well as Geo. When Heliona had found Geo as a youngling he was fighting off demons in his Cursed Jin form to stay alive. Heliona saved his life by killing the ones that attackd him when he was young. That was the start of a good friendship for them. Now they always watch their backs for demons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Minerva sighed again, "Of course it's true." She stated to the girl and her friend. "And what of it? Are you just going to raise your sword at a demon without any reason? Who says I'm here to cause trouble. Although I suppose I already did that." She let out a little chuckle. "Though that was taken care of, I don't really care. This place doesn't have what I want. I was just sticking around to have some fun." She took a look over at Jiro with a seductive smile then back towards the other two. Meanwhile, her orb was coming a bit closer to Minerva, she was probably getting ready to leave.

"The fact that I don't trust demons is my reason" Heliona growled slightly. "You should never be trusted" Geo shouted, "Your kind are what made me into what I am now, the Cursed Jin. This form is the reason for my hatred towards demons!" Heliona glared at Minerva, a cold and icy one at that, she knew what Geo went through and despised demons as well for what they truly are to her, nothing but barbarians and torturers. Demons were close enough to witches anyways, another kind of people that she hated truly for putting this curse upon her.

"So here's the deal, your going to leave town now, or we will kill you. It's a promise" Geo stated, ready to strike. He couldn't do it just yet, he had to see if the demoness would leave first. If not then he would be on the attack, the only downside was that they were in an alleyway, not much room to fight. This Heliona noticed as well, but her swords were unbreakable, due to the enchantment placed onto the swords. So she waited, until the demoness spoke.

Jiro blinked, it was like he wasn't even in the conversation or even encounter anymore. Before he could reply to that women or Minerva her little pet had suddenly growled and transformed into some beast. This is something the man really did not want to put up with, hence the reason why he traveled alone even if someone was okay with his reputation. Turning to look at Minerva, he arched a brow and snickered inside his head; she was definitely going to be fun to play with. "Get going Minerva, I'll find you again and we can continue this little conversation of ours."

Then his demeanor turned aggressive as he faced the new comer and her pet. Letting loose his own growl as his body grew, blue fur over took his clothing with white plumes settling on his shoulders, and around his eyes. "Great Wolf Ashran..." The figured growled and his fur crackled with electricity while baring his fangs at the two. "I suggest you call of your pet before I tear him apart and roast him." Lightning arc off his fur and struck into a wall; searing it. "I'm not above ruthlessly killing those who threaten someone that interests me."

Minerva smirked, in wonder how Jiro was actually defending her. "No need to fight. I'll be going. I don't want to stay at a place that doesn't get me what I want anyway." She stated, "But, you two should really watch who you pick a fight with. I highly doubt you'll be able to kill me." She chuckled. Minerva sat down, with the orb suddenly there for her to sit on. It started floating up into the sky and away. "Hey handsome." She said, "You want to find me, go ask that demon girl who was with that human." And with that, Minerva flew away and in moments had disappeared.

Heliona heard Jiro say something about a wolf and looked over, seeing that he was already turning into a wolf, and lightning arced off of him. "Hm, why should I she is already about to leave and if you decided to fight I will fight you instead. The whole demon business is usually Geo's anyways" Heliona explained, "Besides you don't want to mess with an elemental bender." She drew both of her swords, crystal, yet sharp enough to cut through bone. Small chunks of earth started to float around her.

Geo watched as Minerva started to float away, giving Jiro a goodbye. Then he turned to Heliona and Jiro, as they were having a stare down. Heliona looked like she was really getting into it, with the small floating chunks of earth and all. He stood beside her. and growled at Jiro waiting for anything to happen.

Jiro kept his attention solely on Heliona and her little pet, that was until he heard Minerva's voice and looked in her direction. Noting that he'd have to pay those girls he saw in the town center a village now, hopefully they could give him the information he sought and then he could follow after the demoness. Then the wolf looked back at the girl and snorted, "And you really don't want to mess with me or him." He motioned up to a large thundercloud that now loomed in the sky above them and something seemed slither through it. The cloud hissed and crackled, causing the werewolf's ears to twitch and then he disappeared.

"I'm not going to waste my time fighting either of you, I'd have your pet on the ground and would be absorbing his form before you'd have a chance to swing. You're not worth the energy and your pet's 'cursed' form isn't much, plus I'd rather not have my bounty increase." The wolf, now back into a man, whispered into her ear before taking a step away from her and started walking; flipping the hood back over his head to conceal his face. "Don't cross my path again with hostile intent towards someone I am conversing with, next time I won't hesitate, even if my foe is a cute girl or her small partner." The figure responded as the cloud left in the opposite direction.

Heliona watched it all go down, not scared, but nervous, she was really hoping not to battle. Then she looked up in the sky as Jiro pointed up, and saw some kind of creature slithering in the sky. Then she looked back down to see no one there, until Jiro had whispered to her. She was curious about this guy, especially since he was talking about his bounty going up. "Well there is no need for your bounty to go up, since I would automatically revive after a few hours. And if you even come close to trying to kill my friend I would have sent you flying. Elemental bending is what I do buddy, and I have more skill in that than you could possibly imagine." She sheathed her swords and smiled, this was going to be an interesting day.

Geo watched him the entire time from the moment he had disappeared to the moment he walked away. "Absorption, you can't absorb something that's cursed. Could you?" Geo was now slightly confused about the guy, like who was he and what was that up in the sky? He shook his head and watched as the man walked away pulling his hood over his head.

Nocturne's body appears from the shadows of fear in Karums mind. He grabs him and envelopes his body in his mist, dragging his conciousnes back as he reenters the physical realm. Leaving the conciousness in the body, Nocturne leaves his body, reforming to his physical form. "His true mind has returned."

Karum woke up in a gasp, throwing his body in an upright position. He looked around trying to figure out where he was for the moment. Then he remembered as he took a glance at Reon, remembering as he gripped the armor of the arch angel. He looked down for a moment at the ground, then he stood up, "I apologize for the pain I have caused and the damage I have caused as well." Reon looked up at the strange being then stood up as well, holding out a hand for him to shake. Leiagh sighed, "Can you at least get rid of our armor?"

After Karum and Reon shook hands, Reon spoke in his ancient language, " Arik uma na'an." The armor had disipated, and Leaigh had stretched, "Thank goodness. Now if you don't mind, who are we speaking to?" Karum nodded, "Well as you can tell I am not from this world. My name is Karum Bloodlight. I am glad to meet all of you."

"Oh wow, that is so weird." Vera said to Azura while they were watching Nocturne go into the guy.

"It's not that weird." Azura replied.

"Well, you're weird." After a few minutes, "I feel like someone just spoke about me." Azura stated.

"It's probably nothing." Vera replied, then noticed there was a change and Nocturne was finished. "Not from this world? Karum?" Vera whispered to herself. She suddenly lit up, "You're an alien! That's so freaking freaky and cool." Vera shouted out as she ran over to check this guy out.

Azura made a sigh, "You travel with a demon and yet you say that."

Vera stuck her tongue out at Azura, then focused back on Karum.

"That's where you would be wrong, your elemental bending is slow; I could tell that much just from gauging your magic and the floating rocks. Whether it be fire, water, earth, air, or hell itself, nothing will stop me from my obtaining my goal." Jiro replied, his cloaking swaying with each step he took. So....she would come back to life even if he killed her, it was interesting but no enough so to take his full attention, unlike Minerva. Then he turned his head to the side to regard Geo with a grin, his canines elongated into fangs. "That's the thing, even if it's cursed I can absorb it. When one is condemned already, what more can a simple curse do?"

With that, he disappeared into the shadows while probing with his magic and other senses. He would find the other demoness and get directions to Minerva's next location.

Karum looked at the girl as she ran over to him, kind of confused as to what she was doing. Why would an alien be so interesting to anyone at all, Karum thought to himself, I am just from a different world is all. The Genomian was looking around as well, the escape pod was torn to hell, scorch marks were everywhere due to the flames, and the coverings that Karum had used were ripped apart. "Is anyone good at sewing stuff together by any chance" He asked the group.

Leiagh nodded as she looked at the man, he was part reptilian that was for sure. No wonder he had the coverings on his arms and eye, I would to if I were him, she thought as she studied him over. Reon did the same, then looked at his own arm, it was slightly bruised from the armor being bent inwards. He was tired and exhausted somewhat, "Well, why don't we get some rest for now, we are going to need it for tomorrow."

Nocturne laughed inwardly at what Vera said about it being weird. "I do that every time I enter someones mind. It's not new to me, any entrance to the body is an entrance to the mind. Eyes, ears, noses, mouths. It's all the same to me."
He then actually laughed at what Azura said about her traveling with a demon and being fascinated by an alien. "I will admit this individual is interesting... but with the things I have seen, he's not too strange."

Vera sighed, "It's still pretty cool. I don't get to see an alien everyday, but I come across demons and such all the time. Like Azura said, I travel with one." She replied, trying to make a joke with Azura's last commented. She turned her attention to Reon, "Yeah. We should probably find a place to stay the night before we head out to find the stone."

Azura nodded, "Let's head back into town then. There should be an inn that we can all stay at for the night." Azura turned back to towards the town and started walking back. In seconds, Vera started following after her.

Reon helped Leiagh stand up as they walked behind the duo. Leiagh had yawned stretching her arms up in the air, "I am going to need some rest. Lately we have been sleeping in trees, and Reon says it's good for the muscles." Leiagh used quote motions with her fingers to mock him somewhat, after that she chuckled slightly.

Karum walked behind them holding his hands behind his back wondering what that stone was that Vera had mentioned. He walked up to the side of Vera and asked, "What is that stone you were mentioning earlier?" He was curious about it, he wondered why someone would want to find just a regular old stone. But if it had some effect to it then it might be useful.

Vera looked over at Karum. "The Requiro stone?" She commented, "It can grant a person's wish, whatever it is." Vera started to explain to the alien. "That's what were going on a journey for to find."

Azura made no comment, only continued to walk on the other side of Vera. She kept her head forward as they reentered the town. She was looking for a place for them to stay. Not long there seemed to be a inn in the distance. "We can sleep there." She finally said.

Karum nodded, "I see, so this Requiro stone may grant any wish that you may want. That is glorious indeed." Karum was interested in this group now, maybe he could wish himself back to his home world. That would be a blessing from the immortal of care. The Immortal of Care is one of the deities that Genomians worshiped, twelve of them worked together in a group to help the Genomians along the time line of life.

Reon was glad that Azura had pointed out the inn, maybe he could get some rest himself, though arch angels didn't really need sleep. Reon wanted to sit and pray for teh entire night communing with his god, Olan. This would also give his body rest, while his mind would strengthen. He would also ask his god of where the strange being came from, and what he might be there for. Leiagh was glad as well, ready for some sleep. She yawned, wanting to shut her eyes right then and there. "Let's get in and sign in, maybe we can finally rest and have no problems tomorrow. Besides, what's the worst that could happen?"

Notcturne almost flinched when Leiagh said "Whats the worst that could happen." "There are a lot of horrible things that could happen... Best not test the world with words like that. Especially during a quest. Anyway, I look forward to standing watch over you. There is a a hint of extra humidity in the air... Means a storm is coming."

Status
Not open for further replies.