Wyndamir: The Requiro Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jiro looked up at the sky, a small sigh releasing from his mouth at seeing the sight. It was getting a bit late and he couldn't stay at an inn, not because he was poor, but because he couldn't risk having any of the townsfolk recognizing him. So he did the next best thing and climbed up into a tree before settling down on one of its branches. "This outta do nicely, then I can just find that demoness later and ask about Minerva." He yawned.

Vera let out a laugh, "it is, isn't it." She replied to the alien. "I plan to find it, then make my wish because I know it will grant it to me." She smiled at Karum, then focused back forwards at the inn Azura had pointed out. "Alright, then lets go inside."

"Yes." Azura replied, then started to head into the lobby of the inn. They went up to the counter and asked the woman there for a few rooms to stay in.

"Lets see. How should we do this guys?" Vera asked to her new companions.

Leiagh looked at everyone around her. There was Reon, her, Azura, Vera, Nocturne, and also Karum. "Three guys and three girls, two demons an alien two humans and an arch angel. I got it how about we pair up guys and girls together" Leiagh asked the group. Reon thought for a moment, It seems like a good idea, me and Leiagh would have to pair up because of the arch angel-prophet connection, Vera seems interested in the alien and Nocturne and Azura are similar. Reon nodded in agreement with his prophet, "I think that sounds good enough to me. We could pair up me and Leiagh, Karum and Vera, and Nocturne with Azura. Vera is obviously interested in Karum, while I am Leiagh's arch angel, and Nocturne and Azura are both similar. I think that would be good maybe you four can learn something more about each other."

Karum nodded in agreement to the arch angel, he hadn't really slept, even though he was knocked out. This did not mean that he wasn't rested, not at all was he rested. He was weak and shaky, from the things that he had been through recently. He looked around at the inn for a moment, it was looking comfortable in a way. "His idea makes sense" the Genomian said in compliance.

Heliona walked to a nearby inn, seeing that there were about six beings in their, one of them didn't even look human. She decided to ignore them and got herself a room for just herself and Geo, as he was in his normal form. The white ferret looking being was sitting on the shoulder of the female elf. Looking around, he wanted to control himself this time, and not try to kill someone. His urge was killing his calmness at that very moment. Heliona got her key and walked towards one of the rooms. While Heliona was walking, Geo looked at both Nocturne, Azura, and even Karum, giving them a slight hiss as they passed by.
"Shut up Geo" she shouted at the creature, and he did so.

" I have no care as to whom I am roomed with, I don't require sleep so it makes no difference." Nocturne nods to show approval of any plan that comes up.

Azura turned to the woman and ferret as they entered the inn. She could sense the curse coming from the animal, after all, she was able to make them herself. She heard him hiss, but she just continued to watch them for a moment, her eyes eyes glowing. She then turned her attention back to the group. "I don't care either." She said simply in monotone.

"Huh? Well alright. I guess that works. I can ask him all about where he's from and all." Vera replied. She was always quite curious about everything, it was just another part of her childish like personality. But, she could get serious when she needed to at least. "Just don't go trying anything funny when were in the same room." She added to Karum. Then, asked for the rooms. She gave the woman some money, and she handed Vera three keys. "Here." She stated as she gave Reon one for him and Leiagh, then Azura one for her and Nocturne. She kept the one for her and Karum. "Let's go then." She started to head towards the rooms.

Karum noticed the small creature and was not phased, many things would his at him. So he nodded at what Vera had said. Though he was alien to them, he wasn't going to try anything. He wasn't stupid either so he knew what to do and what not to do, "I can promise you this, I will not try anything of the sort." Karum wasn't looking forward to try anything funny anyways, he only wanted to get home. So as Vera headed toward the room he followed her to find the room. When they got into the room, he noticed that there were separate beds, and thanked himself.

Reon had taken the key and walked towards the room that was his and his prophet's room. When he entered with Leiagh right behind him, he sat down in the middle of the floor to pray. Leiagh watched the arch angel and spoke to him before he started to pray, "What are you going to pray about Reon, hopefully its about our newcomer." The arch angel did not reply, as he was starting right as soon as she was speaking. "Alright then don't answer me" Leiagh replied slightly annoyed.

Heliona sighed as soon as her body hit the bed in the room, "Finally some actual rest!" Geo had been walking around on the bed and was stalking from one direction to the other. He knew there was something wrong with those three, even that one of them was not anything he had seen before. "Something is not right here, why would those beings be here at this inn" He questioned himself. Heliona replied in annoyance, "Geo just shut up and try to sleep."

"Good." Vera replied to Karum and found their room. She put the key in and opened it up, walking inside. "See you later Azura, don't miss me too much." She said jokingly as she stuck out her tongue at the girl.

"I won't miss you at all." Azura said back, then went into her room.

Vera pouted when she heard Azura's response, but quickly shrugged it off and moved out of the way for Karum to come in. She closed the door once she was inside. She took a seat on one of the beds and sighed. She placed her hands on the bed and leaned a bit.

Azura walked inside to her room, then took a seat as well.

Nocturne entered the room behind Vera and "Sat" down on a bed. He then laid back as the only solid part of his body, his head, rested on a pillow. After a moment of somewhat awkward silence, Nocturne spoke. "So, Azura, why did you join the human in the first place?" He was curious to hear their story.

As Karum walked further into the room he decided to lie on the other bed, his hands behind his head. "So, you are human, yes. I have seen many humans before, just not really on this world" Karum started to speak. He was not sure if that was the right statement to make or not, but he went with it anyways. He was curious about this world and had many questions. Though some worlds he visited had humans on them, they were all different, making it hard to tell the similarities anymore.

Leiagh decided to pray as well, maybe she could figure out some answers as well. She wanted to mainly know more about the Requiro stone, but also about the relics that are set out for the prophets to find. The relics contained ancient knowledge that only prophets could read with the help of an arch angel. With the arch angel being by the prophets side, they could easily read the relics writing. Each one was a test to determine the role a prophet would take, whether it be a priest, holy warrior, or even a healer. Leiagh really wanted to know what her role would be. Reon on the other hand already knew the role, but he had been sworn to not speak of it. If he did he would be stripped of his wings and be cast out of the Sky domain for life, to live beside humans and more. Though in a way he was already doing that.

Heliona was starting to drift away to sleep, as Geo had taken watch to keep an eye out. He made this a personal goal for tonight, mainly to make sure the demons didn't come into the room. His hatred towards demons kept him awake, and well enough aware of his surroundings. This being so, he could calculate in his head the different scenarios of what to do, and make sure what would work and what would not. "I will be watching demons" He whispered to himself.

Azura looked over at Nocturne. "There isn't a big reason for it, not to others anyway.It is all personal. She began to explain, "Before I meant Vera I wasn't like this. I was much more dangerous and would kill anyone who came near me. I was a demon to be feared. However, then Vera showed up and that dumb girl refused to leave me alone. Thus, we ended up in a battle which I wanted to kill her in. Even when I cursed her, she continued to fight...though I believed she would still lose. But, she would never give up and somehow for the first time in my life I was beaten by someone. For someone to be able to beat me...she earned my respect, so I gave her my assistance in her journey."

"Huh?" Vera said, "Really, well I suppose we would still be different here than the other places. I mean, everyone's pretty different at times." Vera let out a chuckle and smiled at Karum. She flopped her back down onto the bed and stretched. She rolled around so that way she was now laying down, but was still facing him. "So, where are you from though? How come you're here and all anyway, if you don't mind me asking?"

Karum thought for a moment about how to reply, it was difficult to explain, being from another world. "I am from a world called Genoma, the amount of human like beings is almost slim to none if you would like to know. How I got here is a difficult story, if you saw the thing that I crashed here in, that is known as an escape pod. The escape pod is ejected out of it's main area, known as a space station. Now why I am here is because of someone tampering with the technological systems in the pod. That had occurred when i was put into a slight coma until i had landed here. The person who put me into that slight coma was an enemy of my clan, the Order of Blood Knights, one of their soldiers was able to have enough strength to knock me out and put me into the coma. This had happened on what is called a space station, and it was orbiting our planet. So i have no idea how my kin are doing at all at this moment, while being stuck here on this world"Karum explained roughly, trying to get Vera to understand everything he had said. This was difficult for someone to understand how the whole space travel idea works, while one world is stuck in what would almost be the dark ages. Technology was a rare thing here, at least the complicated type.

Vera listened as he tried to explain, "Wow, that's a lot of weird stuff that I don't really understand." She replied at the end. She moved herself along the bed and slipped under the covers. She let out a small yawn. "But, I'm sure you miss home especially if you're worried about what's going on. I'm sure the stone cold help you get back." She curled up under the covers, resting her head on the pillow and looking over at Karum. "Wishing for home, it's a good wish."

Azura felt the bed, at least it was better than sleeping out in the wilderness. "I am going to get some rest." She said to Nocturne. She slipped underneath the covers and rested her head on the pillow. "But Nocturne, there are some people here who aren't happy with our presence. We don't need any unnecessary fights, so just leave them be for now. Don't worry about them. I am sure they won't do anything if we do not do anything to them."

Karum nodded, it is quite difficult for some one to understand the whole space idea. Karum himself had trouble understanding it at first, so he could understand how she felt about the idea. "You are right though, I do miss, home, in fact I am the strongest warrior there. It would be sad to lose the clan and more, all because I wasn't there." Karum was tired as well though, as he yawned, "Oh by the Immortals, what is that I just did?" Yawning was not a thing back on Genoma, for them, they just went to sleep.

"Aye, I will keep lookout over our friends and their minds. Sleep well." Nocturne turned to a mist and seeped into the ceiling, he then began floating between the rooms, looking through the cracks to keep watch over the others.

Jiro pretty much just hung out in the tree, either climbing around or toying with those that were unlucky enough to travel underneath his resting place. It was late and he couldn't take the chance of resting in an inn after what happened today, no doubt sightings of him would have the police and bounty hunters on high alert. "What a great place to sleep." He remarked dryly while pulling off his gauntlets and placing them on his lap. "Eh, that's what I get though." Closing his eyes, the young man allowed himself to simply lay there until the void consumed him.

Vera laughed, "You yawned, it means your getting tired so you should get some rest." Vera whispered as she closed her eyes. Suddenly, with barely anytime in between Vera had fallen fast asleep.

"Very well." Azura replied, and closed her red eyes to get some rest.

Meanwhile, during the night Vera began to get strange dreams. It ended up being like this sometimes, yet she couldn't explain what was going on at all. She swore she could see someone standing there in front of her, but she could never make out who it was. She wondered each time if it had to do with who she was.

Morning came, and Vera slowly woke up. She stretched and fidgeted around on the bed, trying to get herself to wake up. Azura as well was beginning to awake in her and Nocturne's room as the brightly shinned into their rooms.

" I assume you slept well milady? Looks like nothing happened to anyone. Vera appeared to be having a dream, but otherwise nothing out of the ordinary." Nocturne said as he reappeared in the room and layed back down onhis bed, as if he had never left.

Geo was in Azura's room, hiding beside Azura's bed. He heard Nocturne come back into the room. Dammit, he thought, as he was about to come out of hiding. He waited for one moment, sliding underneath the bed frame. He was just about to change forms as well. As Geo waited he thought out his plan a second time, with more action this time. His previous plan was to sit on Azura's abdomen and then change his form all of a sudden, without saying a word. But now he had to rethink his plan. Maybe I can crawl out from under the bed and then change forms in front of the two, Geo thought to himself. Though it was to against one, maybe Geo had a chance because of his enhanced abilities. So he crawled out and sat in the middle of the room.

Karum was up, stretching his arms in the air. After he stopped stretching he looked over to Vera, he assumed that she was accepting of him...possibly. So he sat up and swung his legs off of the bed, "Morning Vera." Karum was well awake after that. So he stood up and stretched some more for another moment. Scratching his arm he looked down at his arms and remembered, he tore off his coverings, the eye patch and also his arm sleeves. "By the Immortals, I need new coverings. At least i didn't have my armor with me, that would be a pain to have to remove."

Reon opened his eye's and set his arms down, he had been praying all night, learning of where Karum may have come from and what to do about him, and also more about where the next relic was. it was difficult to understand after a while. He hasn't spoken to Olan in the ancient language in a while, and had forgotten a little bit of the language. Heliona had woken up from her sleep. When she finished praying sometime in the middle of the night, she had went to sleep. Being that she woke up and smiled, she had a good night's sleep. Then she spoke to her arch angel, her voice loud and cheery, "Good morning Reon!"

Vera awoke quickly from her sleep, noticing the voice of Karum. "Oh, yeah...good morning." She mumbled as she slowly lifted herself up into a sitting position. She began to rub her face with her face. "Man, I hate those weird dreams. I can't understand what they mean."

Azura opened her eyes quickly, "I see, Vera gets strange dreams sometimes. I figure it has to do with her identity." She stated then slowly began to lift herself up. "Now, I would like to say that there's a ferrit in our room who doesn't seem to be happy with us here." As she had said that Geo had come out from hiding. "What is it that you want, little animal?" She asked, mono-toned. She could tell it was the one from the other day, one that she sensed the curse coming from.

Geo looked at Nocturne and then back at Azura, noting both of them had a demonic presence about them, especially Nocturne. Since Nocturne would be more difficult to fight, by the looks of him anyways, he looked At Azura finally and shouted one word, "Die!" Then he pounced at her changing into his Cursed Jin form and tackling her down. He glared the demon girl directly into the eyes and growled. Then he lift up his head and howled like a wild animal, before trying to move his head forward once more to try and bite into her throat as best as he could. Since he had no sleep last night he was slightly weaker than his usually abnormal strength.

Heliona's eye's opened awae like lightning as soon as she heard a shout from another room. She stood up quickly out from underneath the covers of the bed and snatched her crystal swords. Then she heard an extremely loud howl coming from Azura and Nocturne's room. Heliona ran as fast as she could, hoping nothing would happen to Geo. She busted the door open to see what might happen, and shouted, "Geo!"

Karum had a questioned look that was painted onto his face, "How so , or what do you mean? I think that's the right saying" Karum did not know how to go about what Vera had said. So he waited for a reply, since she was busy with waking up for the moment. Then he heard rustling going on in the other room, howling and the breaking of a door. He summoned a sword into his hand and looked over to Vera, "Let's go!"

Reon and Leiagh were slowly starting to wake up to their surroundings. Reon started to speak to Leiagh, "Did you speak your prayers last night at all?" before Leiagh could answer there was a loud howling, then the busting down of a door. Leiagh looked over at Reon and then back at where the sound came from. Reon spoke in his ancient language to summon his and Leiagh's armor, then he summoned a shield and short sword, while Leiagh picked up her dual long swords. They rushed into out of the room to see what was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.