Wyndamir: The Requiro Stone (OOC/Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These lists I have to say are amusing, especially the love triangle. xD Though I'm sure Jiro is going to try his best not to fall or have someone fall for him.

Pfft I'm sure someone will try to get close. They may die shortly after from electrocution, but you know the thought's there at least.

*comes back from a children's b-day party* *sees OOC on page 5* dang you guys are active. o3o

*sees shippings* ...whoa...uh...guess I'll leave the shippings to you guys *slowly backs away* xD

Reactions: loviebeest
Hope you had fun at the b-day party then.

Haha, the shippings were just for fun; at least mine was.

O_O Just now noticed an odd connection between Vera and Blitz's Bio/History.

Oh boy, I have missed a lot. Oh and the two who just joined, you guys are accepted!

Oh no, pairing lists!!! :D

Yeah lol, it's pretty interesting. Luckily I came in after they were done. It was fun to look through all them though.

Haha, I love Scarlet's and Haruka's reactions to the pairing lists.

I'm tempted to put all the lists on the first post so we can see how they turn out during the rp. :P

Hmm, and Blitz's past and Vera's does magically have a connection. Interesting.

Hm...that is an interesting idea, it would be curious to see further on if anyone was correct about any of the ships.

Reactions: Haruka
I felt the need to 'remake' Holt, since I was going to add a new character. Sorry if this inconveniences anyone, I felt I had to make my character more unique, since all of you guys have some really awesome characters.

Name:
Hugh Haklash
Race: Human
Ability/magic: Possesses the ability to manipulate the minds of those around him so they cannot tell if he is lying, and the ability to heal minor injuries.
Weapon(s): A sword that extends it's length and width at his will, and iron gauntlets that allow for him to lift things that are ten times his weight.
Personality: Hugh rarely ever talks and keeps to himself most of the time, though is easily angered or annoyed and holds a grudge against those who have done him wrong, but besides that, he has a psychotic joy for seeing others in pain and will often giggle at the sight.
Bio/History: The first-born of a priest, he was raised in pride until the day his dreaded brother was born. From then on he was second-class and was always forced to do the chores while his brother, Holt, was pampered daily and barely had to lift a finger. On a dark and rainy night, his father had set out to deliver supplies to a nearby orphanage, but along the way he was attacked and murdered by a street thug that stole everything he had on him. Soon after Hugh and his brother learned of the stone that could grant any wish, and then they set to off to find it and wish for the return of their loved father.
Extra Info: -Although he says he wants his father back, truly, he wishes for something darker.
-He is only Holt's half-brother.
Looks:
VGYjprW.jpg

Name: Holt Haklash
Ability/magic: Healing magic- Possesses the ability to heal both minor and major injuries, though it will take his toll on him if it is too great. Light magic- He harnesses the light of the sun and uses it as a weapon against his foes.
Weapon(s): A wooden stick that he uses as a walking stick and as a blunt object to stun foes, though it has the ability to withstand the many slashes and hacks of a sword.
Personality: Talkative and enthusiastic about most things, he shows a kindness to even those who do not return it. He also acts like a child most of the time, and will make random noises, or try to find something that can cure his boredom as he hates whenever there's nothing to do.
Bio/History: The second-born of a priest, Holt was immediately praised at birth and instead of doing chores around the church he was forced to constantly study, but was still pampered and treated like royalty. Albeit it was enjoyable, he grew bored of his small world and yearned for exploration of the outside world. But one day his father was murdered by a thug on the streets of his hometown. Afterwards he was put in charge of the church, and constantly forced to bless children or learn of the sins people have committed in the town. It grew maddening and then one day he decided he had enough and set off with his brother to find the stone and wish his father back, so he could be spared of his duties at the church.
Looks:
vebK7Gb.jpg

I thought two brothers would be an interesting concept to play around with, heh..

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh... so that's where the iron gauntlets went. :3 I can already imagine Hugh and Eira watching a fight together. >:3

Heh, yeah! And you probably wouldn't want to get punched by those gauntlets, because they will probably send you flying. O.o

Should keep from pissing him off then. A lightweight like Eira will fly miles away XD

Haha! xD

I feel like my characters are actually 'strong' now, compared to all you other guys with amazing abilities!

Valen, the blinded Loveblade

**Drawing Appearances**

Ability/magic:

Valen learned a few 'tricks' during his adventures;

Enchantment of Vision - Ever since his run in with the wizard, his vision has drastically decreased, making him almost blind. Fortunately enough on his travels, Valen was able to learn a spell that could lend him temporary aid. The enchantment can be applied to himself, or others, and allows perfect vision for a short period of time. This time period lasts around five to ten minutes, and Valen has to constantly apply it.

Cone of Storms - Valen's knowledge for magic isn't much, but he knows some spells. In this case he has the know-how of shooting a small amount of electricity from his sword.

Weapon(s):
1x Long Sword
Personality:

Valen is a brave soul, always willing to fight in what he believes to be the right thing. Genuinely a good person, though he sometimes gets blinded by his own selfish desires. Many can see him as a very dramatic individual, as his whole quest is centered around 'finding love'. He received the title "blinded Loveblade" from his friend Bard; He doesn't call himself this, but is not willing to correct other people.

Bio/History:

Valen, had once fallen in love with the princess of kingdom he hailed from, a woman most could only dream of. In hopes of getting noticed by her, he went after a powerful wizard that had been tormenting the town for years. He climbed up to his tower, and faced him off. Valen, using his talent of swordplay, was able to away with the sorcerer. Unfortunately for him however, the magic-user was a poor sport. As Valen took the wizard down to the village to face judgement, he cursed the poor warrior with two powerful hexes. One of horrific eyesight, and the other of eternal loneliness. In Valen's panic, the culprit slipped away and marooned him alone on the mountain.

Since that day Valen wandered the world a lonesome hero; Never a kiss from the princesses he saved, never the romantic walk into the sunset that he had always desired. Nothing. Soon after he proclaimed a new quest; to remove the curses upon his soul. With the help of his comrade Bard the two traveled forth into the land, in search of a way to free him of his burdens.

Naturally, with the talk of a wish granting necklace, the duo immediately set out to find it. They will do anything it takes to get the stone.

Extra Info:

The two curses on Valen are currently immovable, a very powerful magic was used the night he was cursed. As such, the curses are impossible to remove except by a miracle. The curse of eternal loneliness makes it so no one can ever see Valen as a person they'd like to be with (romantically).

"Bard"

**Drawing Appearances**

Race: Domesticated Lycanfolk
Ability/magic:

Having been on the road for sometime, and with all the time for practicing, Bard taught herself a large variety of songs;

"a song I wrote about that one relaxing nap I took after I got scratched up by some thorn bush I didn't see and it also had this rabbit in it that scratched my face up and it hurt really badly so I needed to write a healing song." - When played over time it can slowly heal the wounds of others. If played for a VERY long time, it can even heal broken bones. Bard believes that playing it for a month's time could even bring back the dead, but Valen has his doubts about it.

"This one EVERYONE loves, fan favorite, probably my best chance if I ever wanted to publish!" - Most likely Bard's most powerful song; When played it enchants those around her, generating inside of each listener a large sense of Ecstasy. This is really used to make quick getaways, distract monsters, or in Bard's case, to liven up the party.

"This song makes me cry, frowny face," - If practiced and played for a long period (around an hour), it'll start raining.

Weapon(s): N/A
Personality:

Bard, as of her nature, is a very excitable character. She acts in a mixture of being a human and a dog, or rather, a child and a dog. Bard is always looking for friendships on her travels. She is very defensive with her "bestest of friends" (Valen), and acts like a bodyguard. The woman gets lost in her thoughts easily, is a sucker for free food, and is rarely seen without a smile on her face. Bard lies a lot about her life, as she doesn't want people to know of her humiliating past.

Bio/History:

Bard doesn't speak much truth in her history, so rather, this is what she says her back story is:

She was born to a great family, but has long forgotten her real name. Her father was a powerful Lycanthrope, and her mother a human, but the queen of the 'Wolfietania" kingdom. Bard grew up in the company of twenty thousand friends, all of whom thought her song titles were great and knew how thin and attractive she was. She would spend her free time playing music for all the people that loved her. Until ONE day,

the Great Dragon Squiggles flew into the kingdom,

In search for Bard's father. The two talked long about important matters, such as the Kingdom's generous income, their expansive army, and how athletically fit Bard was. Her father had to fly off with the dragon, because they needed his awesomeness on the other side of the world. The great goblin wraith lord Barlorbus reigned over the land with an iron fist, and despised Bard for being so powerful. Barlorbus called out war against the kingdom, but of course they were no match for the might of the kingdom "Wolfensaw". He flew off with the dragon, leaving Bard alone with her mother. The Queen told Bard to travel across the land in search of the 'Blinded Loveblade", for the man couldn't fend for himself in such a dangerous world as this.

Bard agreed with gusto to helping the poor soul, and set off into the land in search of him. When she found Valen, he cried in joy at her entrance. He begged of her to come along on his adventure, to which she spoke in a strong voice. "Do not fear young human, for I have come to aid you in your quest of love!"

and he was all like, "Oh thank the heavens! I have now leading me a gracious hero who is awesome and not fat at all!" And so the story told, that Bard led her sidekick across the land in order to cure him of his curses.

Extra Info: Her instrument of choice is a Lute.

Reactions: 2 people
I think I can see some clashing between Jiro and Hugh.

@GreatSalmon I have a feeling I'm going to like Bard just from reading her Bio/History.

@Drago Nah, he wouldn't kill them, maybe give a warning shot but wouldn't kill unless absolutely necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.