Wyndamir: The Requiro Stone (OOC/Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Viceroy saying that while having your profile pic makes it so unenthosiastic ^^
and @ScarletNova I'm saying also hurray. and the map will take a while and it will still look amaturish.

Haha, I know. I can barely read say enthusiastic things with this profile picture. xD

and @Drago I'm pretty sure you can still join!

Name: Blitz Fier
Race: Fallen Angel

Ability/magic: Possesses small remnants of holy magic but mainly specializes in dark magic. Both of these he normally conjures as a form of energy that can be done with as he sees fit (Shot as a compact ball, shot as beams, used as a protective aura, etc.). This form of magic is very taxing on him, more so holy magic since it entails him carrying the pain of the person being healed for a short time. His angelic strength makes the pain more bearable, but not as much as it would a normal angel, causing him small amounts of pain. The pain isn't displayed physically but can be felt internally.His dark magic on the other hand does unspeakable damage to opponents but can lead to mental trauma if used too frequently. (Can tone it down if need be).

Weapon(s)
: None. Relies solely on magic and agility.

Personality
: Blitz is very care free and powerful. He doesn't get angered easily, often displaying a calm cool demeanor throughout arguments. His perception of emotions is slightly off causing him to misjudge some people’s emotions, which doesn't often end well. Although he doesn't get angered easily, this doesn't stop him from getting the job done. He will act ruthlessly and without remorse upon his opponents if the time calls for it. He’s devious and cunning, and always likes to be one step ahead of other’s. He likes to act tough, and often shrugs off wounds as if they’re nothing but little scratches.

Bio/History
: Blitz’s is a past many years old dating back many years ago. He was not among the original fallen angels, but rather a descendant among one of them. His devious nature, although admired among some, lead to some influential figures getting enraged. After many years of torment, these figures took action which ultimately lead to him being outcast. Angered he took his rage out on a village, creating a devastating war path. Nothing stood in his way in his enraged state, and before he’d realized it, many people’s blood rested on his hands. Humiliated, he retreated far off to another land, one with a tale of a mystical artifact that granted wishes. He settled down there, seeming to fit in well among the humans while keeping his secret hidden. He had no plan to follow this outlandish tale, but the longer he stayed in the village the greater the urge came to search for it. Shortly after settling down, he found himself on the move again looking for the stone. Or so the tale goes. Much is still unknown about his true past.

Extra Info
: Although he has wings that can be hidden, he cannot fly.
images

So... I figure talking to the other players of this roleplay would be the best thing to do. So, anyone else excited to see how the characters develop?

I am, I'm a bit curious to how others will react to Jiro if they ever see the 'notorious criminal' even though he's actually a good guy. But he does do some criminal deeds like assassinations, mercenary work, and has killed some 'innocent' people and been caught in the act. XD

I really want to see some hatred come up between some characters, causing some conflict in between the group. Also, I would like for friendships to develop in the most unlikely of ways.. or what would add a lot of fun is romance. Seeing two characters come together and seeing how other characters would react.

Hmm...I could see and unlikely friendship possibly forming between Azura and Jiro; that would likely bring in some comedy. Romance wise, we'll have to see what happens and how everything plays out between all the characters. I'm hoping for some truly odd couples to appear.

Anyone that would pair up with Eira would make a weird couple since most of the time she stays in her fox form. She also likes to set people up against eachother sometimes so that will help to create some hatred >:3

Reactions: 2 people
I love odd couples, and would love to see some develop. It would be completely hilarious if someone serious ended up with someone comedic and childish. I love when that happens.

Haha, those couples are usually the comedy relief of the RP and can provide some interesting responses.

I also wonder how that would turn out, I can't wait for it to start, can't wait for enemy and friends, can't wait for couples to form. Just so everyone knows, I think it was also in my CS, but Eira is an animal, in more ways than one. and viceroy anyone you see having potential for your charries?

Could I possibly sneak into this fantastic looking/smelling/feeling/all around being playing of roles?

*holds out a plate of muffins for my fellow writers*

IPROMISETOBEHAVEANDSTUFF! :)

Perhaps, I don't know if anyone would be interested in Holt. As for Reamer.. I plan to remove him, but I will most likely make another character in the future. I have plans for one.

Could I possibly sneak into this fantastic looking/smelling/feeling/all around being playing of roles?

*holds out a plate of muffins for my fellow writers*

IPROMISETOBEHAVEANDSTUFF! :)
The role-play is still open for new people I believe.

*Takes a muffin*

Yaaay muffins, you have at least my permission to make a CS. *grabs a muffin, noms*

To be honest I like Reamer more than Holt. ^^' But I find the lighthearted Holt better fitting since we have a lot of serious charries.

Trust me, the character that replaces Reamer will be like him. I do like Holt more than Reamer though, and you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.