Wyndamir: The Requiro Stone (OOC/Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read Jiro's CS again and realized, it's true you only said what others think his personality is. That's actually quite genius.

Everybody it's own taste ^^ and what do I know??

:D Haha, thank you. It gives me free range to make him act however I wish.

I bet everyone is making up pairs now, wondering who would be best together. Haha.

Possibly, though Jiro will be alone for most of the time; though whoever decides to get close will have a hard time.

You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to look over all the CS and randomly make couples. if we all do that than we have a fun comparing list. :3

It's hard to pair anyone with Holt, it feels like everyone will most likely hate him since he's less serious than him. :P

I'm going to be interested to see this list of yours, coming up with pairs isn't something I'm really good at. XD

Holt could be paired up with Azura, a slightly insane become with a kind and very nice healer.

Haha, yes. Complete opposites, but people do say they attract. *Shrug*

let's just try shall we? It's just for fun nothing definite. And that's a good idea. I'm right back with the list.

Name: Maxwell Hilltop

Race: Human

Ability/magic: His only abilities are his strong will to fight for all that is good in the land and the sanctity he holds for life.

Weapon(s): A simple wooden walking stick, given to him by his grandfather just before his death. An unassuming thing, with nothing but a few small carvings and a leather strip lined with beads adorning the top, it would seem to most like a piece of driftwood with no real use. However, when he was but a small boy, Max used to go deep into the wilderness with his grandfather. Together they would explore the land around his hometown of Miston, both of them viewing the world with a sense of wonder. When they would become tired, his grandfather would start a fire and gather some logs or rocks for them to sit on. Then, with abandon, he would tell Max stories deep into the night. One of his favorite ones to tell Max was the tale concerning his walking stick.

"It was given to me by one of the fae, on one of my many adventures as a lad." his grandfather told him.
" A beautiful thing she was too, my boy. All akindle with light, with wings that pulsed with her very life energy. I met her on a dark night, deep within the very woods we sit in now."

Max remembered looking up in wonder at his grandfather when he told him this. When his grandfather would see his grandson and his awestruck expression, he would smile a warm and wrinkly smile past his white beard. His eyes twinkling, he would then hand Max the stick and say:

"She blessed it with the powers of her people. I myself got to see it happen. With all of her tribe present, she took this stick and dipped it into the pool of healing tears. It's now forever imbued with the power to heal, my boy. If ever you should find someone sick or injured, just reach for my old walking stick. It'll set them right."

Personality: A simple man with a huge heart, he tends to all the needs of those across the land. Smart, soft spoken and full of laughter, Max is a soul whose main joy is in life itself and all of the beautiful experiences to be had therein.

Bio/History: Born and raised in Miston, Max has a very simple history. Growing up, he tended to the animals that roamed his parents land. He would spend hours feeding them and tending to new births. In time, his parents grew sick from an illness that had flown through the land. Max immediately left to search for his grandfather, to employ the magic power of his walking stick. Finding him in a deep thicket, Max and his grandfather hurried back to his house. Upon arrival, the two found Max's parents dead in their cots. From then on, his grandfather raised him....until he too died. Now Max wanders the wilds, in search of a mystic wishing stone so that he may wish them all back to life.
AnimeBoy15.jpg

That is a common say, though I'm not sure how accurate it is.

Alright, I'll start on a list then.

Yeah.. I'm not a firm believer in it either, but odder things have happened!

Also, this is awesome! Another healer with a stick! ;D

You healers and your sticks, you need more iron gauntlets! xD

Wow!

*looks at Holts CS*

That's kind of freaky there, mate. I hadn't even read Holts CS when I made Maxwell.

*looks intensely at Viceroy*

We must have been destined to RP together!

Haha, yes! We'll crack open the skulls of our enemies with our sticks and be heroes among the healers!

*Stuffs face with a muffin, holds one out to you and shouts through the mouthful of food*

It shall be so!!

I'll stick with using different forms, lightning, and gauntlets if you please. Haha.

Hahaha all those muffins though.

Vera the amnesia X Maxwell the healer
Azure the demon X Holt the kind
Reamer the confusing
Nocturne the specter
Melody the 'human' X Jiro the unknown (or should it be criminal??)
Blitz the angel X Eira the shifter

Just in time to be added to the list. I kind of gave them small nicknames to easier remember who they were. It's suspicious that the healers are with the ones who are travelling together.

Reactions: 2 people
Vera the forgotten x Reamer the storyteller
Azura the insane x Holt the heler
Eira the cunning x Maxwell the stick wielder
Melody the 'human' x Blitz the fallen
Nocturne the reaver
Jiro the criminal

This was mine XD

Reactions: loviebeest
Status
Not open for further replies.