Wyndamir: The Requiro Stone (OOC/Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are actually some good ships. :0

And I just realized Holt is physically the weakest in the group, but perhaps might be one of the strongest mentally.

*pulls a bag full of various pastries and candies out of nowhere and looks at lovie beest*
Aye've go' other stuff a' 'swell if'n you don't be greatly pleased with'n the muffins there lassie!

And you go ahead and rock all that WhiteBane! Just know that Max and Holt have always got your back if you nick your finger on your gauntlet fastening or something. :)

*stares at the deliciousness and holds hands out*
Gimme, gimme, gimme. Give me the noms. :d

Whitebane your ships are better than mine I think. The nicknames are more fitting for sure ^^

Haha, I actually like your and think they're a bit better. I just went by their personalities and what I believe would be humorous and compatible, but since this is a prediction we won't know for sure what happens.

Well.. even though I'm going to remove Reamer, it's only because I think I have a 'better' idea for a character. And having more than two characters begins to confuse me, heh.

*dumps everything out onto the floor and beckons to loviebeest*

Let's do this doggie style!!!

*falls on all fours and stuffs face into the heaping pile of sweets*

Reactions: loviebeest
*squats and holds hands near*
I rather do this squirrel style
*Stuffs as many pastries in her mouth as she can*

Oh my god, I had to laugh so hard when I read what the doggie style was about.

I didn't pair Reamer up because of that. I kind of made my list with who has a bit of stories to share wich makes them more compatible. Eira an blitz was just for the fun of both not really getting human emotions.

*rises up onto my knees, wiping face in a very dignified fashion with a mysteriously appearing and clean lace napkin*

Yes. Yes, I thought you might. ;)

I think both of your lists have equal merit! I wouldn't identify either as a top choice, seeing as both would have interesting and engaging outcomes.

Oh, I'm not doing that at all because of the pairings. It's just my personal opinion, haha.

*Swallows the food, take a piece of candy and stands. Dignity has returned*

What would be your top choice then? You two should also make a list. ^^

sure, or make your own pairings. Whatever you rather have :3

*Reclines* Probably, sometimes it's interesting to see what other people think.

*blushes madly and jumps into the empty pastry sack*
Asking me about any sort of relationship type detail is like asking the bacteria on your hands about the merits of hand soap.
See what I'm getting at?
*crawls out of sack slowly*
However, I suppose I'll give it a try.

Eira the shifter X Maxwell the healer
Azure the demon X Jiro the unknown (or should it be criminal??)
Reamer the confusing
Nocturne the specter
Melody the 'human' X Holt the kind
Blitz the angel X Vera the amnesia

Vera the amnesiac X Holt the cleric
Jiro the specter X Azura the demon
Eira the huntress X Maxwell the healer
Melody ''the human'' X Blitz the fallen angel

Terrible list, I know.

(Also, sorry for double post.)

Not terrible, no sir, not terrible at all! I'd say yours as well has much merit to it!

It'll be frightfully exciting when our characters personalities truly emerge in the story, thus exposing flaws and strengths in attitude, morals, habits and emotional tendencies.

That's when we'll genuinely know who is a snug fit for who. Then we can look back on the lists and see how my list totally doesn't match the outcome at all. :)

True in every list is a fun bit and the list looks just fine.

But now for the grand reveal, the votes are in. Here are the most predicted couples. *applauds*

Eira the huntress X Maxwell the healer
Melody the 'human' x Blitz the fallen
Jiro the specter X Azura the demon X Holt the cleric
Yes there were equal votes so now it's an love triangel
Vera the forgotten x Reamer the storyteller
Reamer got sadly enough only one vote. Vera who was in a different couple everytime has now Reamer for herself.

This was my announcement. It's 1:30 AM here, so have to sleep and wake up at six. Smart smart me XP bye bye

Dang. Leave for a couple hours and miss quite a bit. So many couples though. They all seem fascinating. Too bad not all of them can be played out (or can they?) But seriously, all this talk of romance makes me even more excited for this to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.