Wyndamir: The Requiro Stone (OOC/Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOT TO CAUSE ANY ALARM BUT....
I just wanted you all to know that Maxwell has a friendly travelling companion named Brook, who is a water fairy. She wont be a major element in my character development, nor will she play any significant role regarding the other charries. (unless you want her to!!!) If my handling of her seems too involved for her to be an NPC, I would be more than happy to post a small character sheet for her.

Oh, wow, once Holt sees a unique person he'll quickly swarm them. :0

Aaaaand I'll probably post soon.

Holt also does that game? Because Hugh is drinking mead and playing the game, while you say Holt is the one who will swarm.

I may have made a few errors in my post.. I'm really nervous sometimes. So, sorry, I meant Holt to look around. >.<

Don't be nervous take your time, everyone makes misstakes. ^^ If it really bothers you then edit it, but that isn't really neccesary since I understand the post together with your explaination.

I just posted for the first time. And I cannot wait to begin posting more often.

Oh and to clear something up with Nocturne, I may have made it seem like he is completely uncaring, but he is simply new to physical realm. All he did before was survive and enjoy himself by eating dreams, so sociality is from from his area of expertise.

So many great posts. I can write long ones but not ones that are so fluent. My compliments.

Loving it guys! The pace at which we all met up made me very happy. Lord knows, I've trudged through many murky rp's that delighted in taking an age to introduce characters to each other.

ALSO!

I'm loving the posts! Keep 'em coming!

P.S.
I know that Max is coming off as a bit of a boring character. I'm sorry about that! He really has a lot of personality. He's just shy and a bit timid as he enters this new land. Max, in my mind, is the equivalent of a shepherd. He tended animals, walked expansive wilds with his families herd, spent lots of time alone simply pondering, etc. But fear not! He may have growing to do, but grow he will!

I think I made a lot of spellings errors this time, I will edit them out later.

And I also llike the quick introduction, apperently (inter)action is more my thing.

The narration part was really funny and I think it is a quick solution to reaching Avanton. I was already wondering how you were going to meet up with the others.

Haha, thank you. I was hoping someone would get a kick from reading that part.

Tonight I will post but I have some projects I have to make. My postings will be very irregular.

I had some ideas for the roleplay! (que gasps of awe)

First: As of this moment, most all of our characters have entered the tavern in Avaton. Only there is one problem. WE HAVE NO UNIFIED PURPOSE! We're still in the "meet and greet" phase. And although I love this phase as much as anybody, I'm sure we can all agree that we want to get the quest started! So, I got to thinking as to how we might introduce ourselves to each other faster, band together and/or separate, and get on our merry way towards our objective. After a great bit of brain things inside of my head, I figured we might accomplish this by introducing some sort of event that would be centered on Avaton. (A dragon attack, raiders and pillagers, a riot, a public execution, etc....)

Second: We all have a goal. To find the requiro stone. Obviously. However, everyone seems to be on neutral ground. SO! I pose to you guys a few questions.
1) Do we plan on introducing any villains to thwart our heroes causes? (Either within the group or an NPC)
2) Will we band together in a fellowship, or will each go their separate ways?
3) Are there any secondary quests or motives that might distract characters, allowing more depth to the overall story?
4) Anything guarding the stone? Is it on land or sea? In a cave or in a castle in the sky? (Add some lore related items to the story regarding the stone, like books or a mysterious storyteller. That way we could give our quest item a bit of depth and history!)

Just some food for thought! Thanks for letting me throw my stupid ideas out there! *grins stupidly for emphasis*

For number one and three I have something regarding Eira. The sidequest is kind of getting rid of an obstacle and also her reason to look for the stone. But I kind of want to keep it secret for a bit and just let it flow in the story when I can.

Pertaining to number one I could play the role of hero or villain, it depends on how things unfold from here. And as for an event, I had an idea. What if a sort of dark force came in the form of an apparition in a large fire during some sort of festival in Avaton's square and threatened to destroy the people if they did not give it the Requiro Stone, but this apparition actually appeared in almost every populated place on Wyndamir.

Sorry guys, I won't be able to post much in this RP.

Lots of stuff happened irl, and I won't be able to actively roleplay for a whole week. So I'm sort of dropping out for awhile, but hopefully I can come back in when I'm ready. :)

That's okay GreatSalmon, you can come back when your ready to if you like.

As for questions/goals: I actually have been thinking up things myself. I was thinking and this also depends on how you all feel, that most of the characters would band together. One, because it's better to find the stone, and it's not like the stone only grants one wish, it grants one to each person so they could work together. Though, if someone wanted to do something they can. Also, I was thinking about having an overall villian with smaller ones that they have to defeat (which will kind of be a bit of side quests as well). You're all also free to do specific things for your character. As for the stone, I am still currently thinking up things about it but I have a feeling the mysterious girl who brought it long ago is going to pop up again.

Reactions: loviebeest
Status
Not open for further replies.