Wyndamir: The Requiro Stone (OOC/Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I just tried to make a post that responded to everything. Including WhiteBane's character entering, and your character using his magic with Azura sensing it.

I'm sorry, I'm confused on what your asking.

i mean i count more than 10 characters in this OOC, but in IC is less than that. did another persons leaving this RP?

There's Vera, Azura, Jiro, Nocturne, Reon, Leiagh, Karum, Heliona, Geo and Quentin. They're all on my first post, where there's links to their characters. If your counting Minerva, she's just a backup character I made but other than that, that's all who you should be counting.

@Nocturne997 I was wondering if you could edit your post, Jiro is in his 'first form' which is the armor he is currently wearing to conceal his face which is why his voice sounds different. I was hoping to keep the 'armored man's' identity a secret from the other characters for a bit.

Sure, thats ok.

Has everyone been busy?

I been waiting on a post from @bloodlight who seems to have left this world.

Waiting for other post... or may I continue my journey alone is okay for me.

If bloodlight doesn't show up in the next couple days, I'm just going to have us move on and skip over him characters for now.

We're just going to have to continue on without him if we want this to still go on.

Yeah, So, I'll just have Nocturne have never left the room.

I know it will be sudden but I'm going to add in a few clues of the stone now, I think their needed. I've been wanting to do some but I hadn't gotten the right chance. Though, I'm just going to do it even though it might seem strange to suddenly get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.