Word Syndrome [ a modern terrorist fantasy mystery ]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, Elianne finally isn't the only 'official' Notebook Owner on the site xD My compliments to you; I already mentioned how I really like Celene, but with the addition of Barry and Gabriel, I feel we have something close to an ensurance for interesting events in this rp!
*cough*which I'm not saying only to ensure Elianne lives a long and happy life *cough*

I can't wait to get started on this, but take your time Phones. It must be simply awful to readjust your living pattern like that... Especially when you have to go to classes that aren't interesting whatsoever (at least most of them) :'D Do you have classes on every schoolday by the way?

Hey, I had to switch from going to school everyday to doing it online, and for me that is a hard fucking switch..... I still need to find out how to get my History teacher to stop sending me texts via his "Yo dawg, remember this assignment I gave the class" service.

Hey, I had to switch from going to school everyday to doing it online, and for me that is a hard fucking switch..... I still need to find out how to get my History teacher to stop sending me texts via his "Yo dawg, remember this assignment I gave the class" service.
Wut? I would never be able to do such a thing, I'm already finding the switch from pre-uni to uni a hard one to do, since I now have a whole lot more freedom... (after two years I'm still adjusting) If I just had to do everything on my own at home, I'd fail, big time. (I mean, it's 5:38 and I'm working on a deadline for 9:00... I might as well change my name to procrastination Queen >__>)

Why on earth do you have to do such a thing? Did you move to another country or are you ill? Or perhaps you'd prefer not to share that with a total stranger, which is quite understandable xD

Wut? I would never be able to do such a thing, I'm already finding the switch from pre-uni to uni a hard one to do, since I now have a whole lot more freedom... (after two years I'm still adjusting) If I just had to do everything on my own at home, I'd fail, big time. (I mean, it's 5:38 and I'm working on a deadline for 9:00... I might as well change my name to procrastination Queen >__>)

Why on earth do you have to do such a thing? Did you move to another country or are you ill? Or perhaps you'd prefer not to share that with a total stranger, which is quite understandable xD
It wasn't my choice. Not going to go into detail as this is not the place to put all my bullshit out there. It sucks. I have the same procrastination based problems and its been hard.

It wasn't my choice. Not going to go into detail as this is not the place to put all my bullshit out there. It sucks. I have the same procrastination based problems and its been hard.
I know the struggles... At least the procrastination part, I'd hug you, but I wouldn't want to offend your potato (your avatar is by far the cutest thing I've seen in my life, on a sidenote).

Edited the edit: Apologies, to make up for it, I present to you: Calvin!
1454731_10151799493081840_1399633200_n.jpg

Last edited:
Alright then Headphones, wakey wakey. Let's get this party rockin'. Really though, no rush. Just really excited for some pretty hardcore character development.

Alright, it's twelve minutes past 12 o'clock at night and I am so tired I just want to go under my covers and not go to school tomorrow x_x

Today I took the day off, because the teacher said it's ok, to take the oportunity to study Biology without having to worry about missing Literature classes. Of course, I studied, but I also tried writing up the intro post and after about eleven hours, a cat that loves attention, food, biology, geography and my overall method of slow over-thought writing, I'm DONE.

I was meaning to tell you all before, yet didn't find the opportunity to, but discussions between accepted players should be done in the OOC here: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/word-syndrome.92175/
You can all talk about whatever you want there, but things I don't want are dominating chatspeak, spam, one word or one sentence posts and the like.

Here is a link to the IC: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/word-syndrome.92807/
I did write the very end when I was half-asleep, so if there are any mistakes, excuse me. I'll edit them tomorrow. If it seems random to you, don't worry, since it'll all make sense one day. [BCOLOR=#212020]And if someone dares to call it fluff, I swear I'm gonna...[/BCOLOR]

Alright, it's twelve minutes past 12 o'clock at night and I am so tired I just want to go under my covers and not go to school tomorrow x_x

Today I took the day off, because the teacher said it's ok, to take the oportunity to study Biology without having to worry about missing Literature classes. Of course, I studied, but I also tried writing up the intro post and after about eleven hours, a cat that loves attention, food, biology, geography and my overall method of slow over-thought writing, I'm DONE.

I was meaning to tell you all before, yet didn't find the opportunity to, but discussions between accepted players should be done in the OOC here: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/word-syndrome.92175/
You can all talk about whatever you want there, but things I don't want are dominating chatspeak, spam, one word or one sentence posts and the like.

Here is a link to the IC: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/word-syndrome.92807/
I did write the very end when I was half-asleep, so if there are any mistakes, excuse me. I'll edit them tomorrow. If it seems random to you, don't worry, since it'll all make sense one day. [BCOLOR=#212020]And if someone dares to call it fluff, I swear I'm gonna...[/BCOLOR]
It may have been random, but it was super sexy awesome random; so I am fine with it.

Is this RP still open for new members?~

Alright. Looks like I have some reading to do and a character sheet to type up.

Reactions: Azathoth
So many notebooks to choose from. XO

What exactly does the Fool's Notebook allow?

Looks like I'll take the Strength Notebook for myself if no one else has. X3 It also seems we have two people with black cats.

Looks like I'll take the Strength Notebook for myself if no one else has. X3 It also seems we have two people with black cats.
One would be myself. ^_^

Nobody has Strength yet, and the rules are deliberately ambiguous so you can explore what the notebook is capable of organically by puzzling it over.

Seems some research is in store for me. I was unaware of how highly realistic this roleplay was. X3 ~flies to info about albinism and mental illness~

Still sort of confused at the details of the setting, but as I've stated before I am working on a sheet, but finals have been kicking in for me so I won't have it up for a few more days.

I totally forgot about the Police..... Lol. My bad.... No, I think you can still be a cop..... I just personally forgot about that because who sees the choice between experimenting with the cool mechanics of a notebook and being a cop and chooses to be a cop? Of course that could be your thing, and hey I don't judge you. Just not my thing.

Still sort of confused at the details of the setting, but as I've stated before I am working on a sheet, but finals have been kicking in for me so I won't have it up for a few more days.

Go to the tab on the website, wordsyndrome.weebly.com, which says Oblak city. At the bottom there will be a synopsis of the miktiopollis project which explains what type of city Oblak is (Oblak being the setting for this RP).

Status
Not open for further replies.