Word Syndrome [ a modern terrorist fantasy mystery ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, it's decided. This roleplay is too tempting to resist, I'm back in! It's good to see at least two familiar faces and hiyah to all of the ones I don't know yet ^_^.

Edit: Also, Phones, I've been re-reading my former CS and I couldn't help but wonder (and almost hit myself in the face for not asking this earlier); is there any sort of dorm system at the university or not? I'm completely unfamiliar with the system myself, so I blame my lack of thought on it on that, but I suppose it would be good to know about that x'3

Last edited:
Ali-chan!!! Welcome back! Everyone, this is Alida, a friend of mine who stuck with me until the very abrupt end of the initial start of this role-play. She'll be taking the Hanged Man, since her original character had that role. I hope you all get along nicely!

As for the Open Mind University, no, it doesn't have a dorm system =3 It's a fairly new university and can't provide electricity and water for that great amount of students, not to mention they're a bit short on space.

Ali-chan!!! Welcome back! Everyone, this is Alida, a friend of mine who stuck with me until the very abrupt end of the initial start of this role-play. She'll be taking the Hanged Man, since her original character had that role. I hope you all get along nicely!

As for the Open Mind University, no, it doesn't have a dorm system =3 It's a fairly new university and can't provide electricity and water for that great amount of students, not to mention they're a bit short on space.
Awesome! I've slightly altered my original CS, since I found some things that I wasn't completely happy about or that I worked out further, so I'll be sending it to you sometime soon ;3

Awesome! I've slightly altered my original CS, since I found some things that I wasn't completely happy about or that I worked out further, so I'll be sending it to you sometime soon ;3
Alright. I still have your original sheet on the site and I'll make it visible, once you send me the edited work.
By the way, say "Hello" to Ace's character, who also studies at OM university =3

Alright. I still have your original sheet on the site and I'll make it visible, once you send me the edited work.
By the way, say "Hello" to Ace's character, who also studies at OM university =3
Yeah I noticed her! I'm glad that I'll have a fellow uni student with me ghehe. It's bound to make things more interesting. Perhaps they could even be friends (if not at the beginning, then at some point).

Hi Celena! xD

Reactions: Ace
Hi [insertcharacternamehere]! xD; They could definitely be friends! Celena's very friendly, she'd be open to meeting new people. I guarantee Celena is exactly the person who would want to befriend someone that had a notebook even more, birds-of-a-feather sort of thing.

Reactions: AlidaMaria
Hi [insertcharacternamehere]! xD; They could definitely be friends! Celena's very friendly, she'd be open to meeting new people. I guarantee Celena is exactly the person who would want to befriend someone that had a notebook even more, birds-of-a-feather sort of thing.
Gheheh well Elianne (though I might change it to insertcharacternamehere, I do like the sound of that xD) will most likely not believe that her notebook has any powers, since she's pretty much a rationalist. But she's an exchange student, so she'll love making new friends! Oh and I have an npc housemate that will really like Celena.... Now I can't wait to start! ^_^

I just can't wait for the first thing for my character to do is use his notebook to have Belial himself bring him a beer from the kitchen.

I just can't wait for the first thing for my character to do is use his notebook to have Belial himself bring him a beer from the kitchen.
"Hmmn, take over the world and throw it into blood, fire and chaos while I get anything I want?... Or use these powers to get myself a beer without going through the trouble of walking to my fridge"...
Of course the latter xD

Rofl that's simply brilliant

Gheheh well Elianne (though I might change it to insertcharacternamehere, I do like the sound of that xD) will most likely not believe that her notebook has any powers, since she's pretty much a rationalist. But she's an exchange student, so she'll love making new friends! Oh and I have an npc housemate that will really like Celena.... Now I can't wait to start! ^_^
It genuinely seems like a crime at this point not to have them meet!

It genuinely seems like a crime at this point not to have them meet!
Yeah, we couldn't do that to this sweet, innocent Roleplay, so now they just have to meet xD

Reactions: Ace
"Hmmn, take over the world and throw it into blood, fire and chaos while I get anything I want?... Or use these powers to get myself a beer without going through the trouble of walking to my fridge"...
Of course the latter xD

Rofl that's simply brilliant
Well, what else would someone write in there as the first thing when they think it is all bullshit?

After being Directed to your weebly (and reading through the entirety of it, my god that was fun :D) I find myself absolutely over the moon about creating a character for this Role Play. If you would have me, that is.

• Love
Reactions: Headphones
After being Directed to your weebly (and reading through the entirety of it, my god that was fun :D) I find myself absolutely over the moon about creating a character for this Role Play. If you would have me, that is.
Elise, I already have mega dibs on the Devil, so back off if you are thinking about that shit.

Elise, I already have mega dibs on the Devil, so back off if you are thinking about that shit.
Tater, you will reffer to me as Anri, Vac, Kitty, Cat, My adorable little munchkin, or Anri.

Under no circumstance are you to use that name in public.

Either way bah to the devil I have my own goals, so step off ;P

In fact I am mostly interested in Judgment.

Status
Not open for further replies.