Word Syndrome [ a modern terrorist fantasy mystery ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tater, you will reffer to me as Anri, Vac, Kitty, Cat, My adorable little munchkin, or Anri.

Under no circumstance are you to use that name in public.

Either way bah to the devil I have my own goals, so step off ;P

In fact I am mostly interested in Judgment.
Bitch. I'll call you what I want to call you.

And fuck Strength, am I right? Yeah, I'm right.

Bitch. I'll call you what I want to call you.

And fuck Strength, am I right? Yeah, I'm right.
Strength actually seems pretty cool.

However, I am not willing to play the type of character I would have in mind for that role.

Strength actually seems pretty cool.

However, I am not willing to play the type of character I would have in mind for that role.
Coughiwasmakingareferencetohowyouwouldhavetoworktobeatstrengthandassuchwouldbetheirarchnemisisandwouldgrowtohatethemcough

My adorable little munchkin, I can't wait to see your character sheet~ I'm so glad you're all getting along so nicely~

Mor:... Perfect, the idiots are squabbling -_-
Luna: Such a lively group they are ^^

• Love
Reactions: AlidaMaria and Ner0
My adorable little munchkin, I can't wait to see your character sheet~ I'm so glad you're all getting along so nicely~

Mor:... Perfect, the idiots are squabbling -_-
Luna: Such a lively group they are ^^
Would you prefer I pm it too you, or post it up here?

Indeed, please, PM me your character sheet.

Hey guys. Today I moved to second shift at school and came home... literally exhausted from boredom. x_x Doing absolutely nothing during classes surprisingly tires one out. It can't be helped, after all, it's the first day after vacation and very few of the teachers had any motivation to do much XD So excuse me if it seemed as though I wasn't active today. I did think about the riddles I'm going to use, so at least I did some role-play work! Well, I'll be awake after about... 9 hours? More or less, it depends. Once I'm awake, I'll write here and there, see if we can get rolling soon enough.

• Love
Reactions: AlidaMaria
Hey guys. Today I moved to second shift at school and came home... literally exhausted from boredom. x_x Doing absolutely nothing during classes surprisingly tires one out. It can't be helped, after all, it's the first day after vacation and very few of the teachers had any motivation to do much XD So excuse me if it seemed as though I wasn't active today. I did think about the riddles I'm going to use, so at least I did some role-play work! Well, I'll be awake after about... 9 hours? More or less, it depends. Once I'm awake, I'll write here and there, see if we can get rolling soon enough.
Good to hear, I am both excited and interested to see where you plan to take this :).

Status
Not open for further replies.