Word Syndrome [ a modern terrorist fantasy mystery ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for everyone, who responded instead of me!
Still sort of confused at the details of the setting, but as I've stated before I am working on a sheet, but finals have been kicking in for me so I won't have it up for a few more days.
Don't worry, N (nickname instantly pinned XD). Most of us either have finals or are being rushed by real-life with assignments and whatnot. Take your time. No worries.

Thank you for everyone, who responded instead of me!

Don't worry, N (nickname instantly pinned XD). Most of us either have finals or are being rushed by real-life with assignments and whatnot. Take your time. No worries.
Speak for yourself. I've been doing absolutely nothing. XD

Alida, why the hell did you use black text? Who does that?
People who try to pretend their post isn't way too big...

I'll change it to blue. I copy-pasted it, so I wasn't aware that it would show as black, surry xD

People who try to pretend their post isn't way too big...

I'll change it to blue. I copy-pasted it, so I wasn't aware that it would show as black, surry xD
Thank you. FOr some reason seeing black text on black background made me see red.

Your eyes are a miracle! All hail the cuteyedpotatocat!!! Ooor reading my post was seriously bad for them o__o

Our noble endeavour... You're quite right though ^_^'
It.... it was a joke..... because seeing red could mean that you are angry.... I didn't even try reading it when it was black on black. I'm only into the intercolor text.

Well, I actually meant to use the OCC, but this thing still has activity and it confuses my puny mind.

It.... it was a joke..... because seeing red could mean that you are angry.... I didn't even try reading it when it was black on black. I'm only into the intercolor text.
Dawww shit x___X Sorry about that, I'm already bad at understanding English word play, and it's even worse online x'D

Well then, I won't post here anymore after this, to make sure Phones won't get angry.

My CS has been approved, so how do I go about officializing which Notebook I'll be using? I want to use the Strength Notebook, but I'm not sure how to make that official. Do I just pick it up in the IC or run it by Headphones?​

My CS has been approved, so how do I go about officializing which Notebook I'll be using? I want to use the Strength Notebook, but I'm not sure how to make that official. Do I just pick it up in the IC or run it by Headphones?
Did your CS make it clear which notebook you intended to use?

Not my CS, no, but I mentioned it to Headphones.

Not my CS, no, but I mentioned it to Headphones.
Well if Headphones didn't say anything was wrong with it, then you're probably good to pick it up. You can do it at your own leisure, nobody so far has been directed to when they are allowed to pick up their notebook and they're taking their own initiative. So as long as you don't rush it too quickly, or act out of character when finding it, you can pick it up in your first post or any post thereafter.

Seems legitimate then. I'll reply when the opportunity presents itself.~

I love how dedicated we are to using the ooc as little as possible.
That "heart" I gave via my phone when I was at school and couldn't reply really means something, you know.

Yes, Megumi, now you have Strength, but your character doesn't have it officially, as they have yet to make their introduction. I'll PM you about a thing or two.

I accept the burden of responsibility for my actions.

*draws tantō to commit seppuku*
Nuuuu! You can't suicide, yet! I need to kill Leon and then you can- ER, I MEAN, you're a valuable writer!
Well, at least we're bumping this so people can see.

Reactions: AlidaMaria
Should I await your message? I can type up a response in 2 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.