Word Syndrome [ a modern terrorist fantasy mystery ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and yes. I was from RPG. A lot of us lost souls over here.

Ohh, and sorry to ask another question... but I am assuming that the summoning ritual stuff as cited in the various demonolgy shennanigans is not required since it is using the notebook to make it happen?

I still have a lot to read up on when it comes to "The Lesser Key of Solomon" and those 72 demons. That topic seems to have an infinite amount of peculiar information XD
Ohh, and sorry to ask another question... but I am assuming that the summoning ritual stuff as cited in the various demonolgy shennanigans is not required since it is using the notebook to make it happen?
Nope, none of the rituals are required, since the character will be using the specific powerful magical item - the Devil's notebook. However, that doesn't mean all the demons will be happy to be summoned and harassed by some lucky little mortal, especially not Beleth. XD I might write a sub-page to the Devil's notebook page on the site with some information regarding the demons, albeit finding 72 pictures that fit would be... quite the search.

And, as promised, the character sheet:

Full name:
Nickname, Pseudonym, Alias:
( if any )
Age: [ I will allow ages from 10 to 50 years, but don't be mistaken. I don't want a group of little kids running around causing destruction. Depending on the characters already made, I may ask you to change your character's age. ]
Orientation: [ Heterosexuals, homosexuals, bisexuals and asexuals are acceptable, but you'll have to ask me if you have something else in mind. ]

Race: [ In this section, you must write down your character's approximate genetic percentage or parts of belonging to an already existing group in the world. (Ex.: 1/4 German, 1/2 Italian, 1/4 French ; 25% Welsh, 50% Arabian, 25% Scottish). This must, at least vaguely, be taken into consideration when writing your character's history. Note that this is not the character's personal beliefs on who they are, but what they genetically are in existence. This is required, due to the fact of the story being located in a miktiopolis (something I made up, by the way). ]
Ethnicity: [ This is where you may write down what your character considers themselves to be. It may or may not be accurate. You may also write down something along the lines of "Considers himself/herself/themself a mix". ]
Spoken languages: [ If the character speaks more than two, make sure to note it in the history. ]

Occupation: [ high/middle/elementary -school student, university student, member of D.O.G., NEET, postman, etc. ]
Position: [ Grade ?? ?, student of ???, Rank ? Investigator, couch potato, simple worker, etc. ]
Dwelling place: [ house, apartment, car, etc. ]
Living location: [ For now, everyone who is not a member of D.O.G. may write Oso as their location. Once we have described the area a bit, we may specify the part you live in. Of course, if you want to give a suggestion, feel free to specify. I might just agree to it and you'll get to see it on the map. As for members of D.O.G., you may write down another area, if you wish. ]

Relationship status: [ In a relationship, In a relationship but still looking, Single and looking, Single and not looking, just Single. ]
Crush: [ if any ]
Family: [ Even if they are unknown, do write them down here. ]

|| Appearance: [ What does your character look like? Even if you provide a picture or photograph, please, write down your character's physical characteristics, such as height, body build, hair colour and style, eye colour, additional modifications, etc. ]

|| Attire: [What can your character be seen wearing on a daily basis? What do they prefer wearing? What do they dislike wearing and seeing? ]

|| Personality ||

[ Please, write down more than two paragraphs. Do not hold back in any way possible, since I really love detailed character sheets. ]

|| History ||

[ The same goes for this section as it does for "Personality". I love detail, so tell me about your character =3 ]

A few likes:

(more?)

A few dislikes:

(more?)

Allergies, phobias and other medical conditions: ( if any )
Licenses: ( driver's license, gun license, bike license, etc.] ( if any )
Pets: ( if any )

|| Themesong ||
( if any )​

• Love
Reactions: PandaChu
If your rule break can violate any of the first twenty-four laws then your book can literally achieve anything, since the first twenty four laws are what describe the boundaries of your book's capabilities. For at least one or two uses, it becomes an unregulated book with the ability to manipulate the local cosmos.

Last edited by a moderator:
If your rule break can violate any of the first twenty-four laws then your book can literally achieve anything, since the first twenty four laws are what describe the boundaries of your books capabilities. For, at least one or two uses, it becomes an unregulated book with the ability to manipulate the local cosmos.
Ok, I've looked through the majority of the abilities of the 72 demons and I must say there is not a single one, which possesses the power of time travel. Thus, if one were to wish to go back to the past, not only would they be breaking rule No.13, they would also be breaking rule No.5, which would mean that the owner would become insane. In order to go back to their present, they would have to die.

Why would you need to go back in time? They can just tell you about what happened. XD

Well, I'll be rethinking some things, but, in the end, it depends on the owner. Also, remember that some of the demons will be playing their tricks on you, since they won't fancy a master, who gives them nothing particular in return.

I'm open for character sheets, everyone, but remember to send it to me via private message. Please, do not avoid filling any of the sectors I have written down, but feel free to add something, if you wish.

And since we have a demon theme going on,
Music Night with Headphones presents:

About the orientation part, is it okay if I put one of these - whichever one I choose - Pansexual and Demisexual?

Also, is there a limit to the number of characters we have? I don't have plans to take every possible Arcana xD; But I fancied the idea of two and if we can only have one per person I want to make sure I pick the right one. ^^

Also, is there a limit to the number of characters we have? I don't have plans to take every possible Arcana xD; But I fancied the idea of two and if we can only have one per person I want to make sure I pick the right one. ^^
Excuse me if I have failed to take note of this. The maximum number of characters you may have for now is two. I also prefer this number for most role-plays, as it allows a certain amount of freedom, yet also prevents everything becoming overcrowded.

There is a certain fact, however, which I believe all of you should know before we begin. The miktiopolis project was presented and accepted 20 years ago. That is the turning point in the role-play. From that point on, the historical events in the world of our story differ from the ones in our own. For instance, Muammar Gaddafi is still alive and well in Libiya, Crimea is an official part of the Russian Federation, Mexico is on the brink of bankruptcy. Some of these changes may be noted in the papers or may have a distant echo in the city. Please, take note of this when writing your characters' histories. Don't hesitate to make up some events, but don't go too far. I am also open in suggestions regarding the international situation, thus feel free to express your opinions on the matter.

Well, it would seem that we could just sort of forget what is happening in the rest of the world for this. It doesn't matter. We are focusing on a small group of people in a single city. We aren't writing Lord Of The Rings. We just have to develop the city and what it is like.

I haven't read the whole thing just yet but i'm interested already. Thanks Headphones for inviting me, I'll read the rest after i finish this episode of Nichijou.

I'm confused about this demon whatchamacallit stuff, i'm not a demonologist.

Thank you for being interested, Shuu! Don't worry about the demonology information, since it only refers to the Devil's notebook.

Happy New Year, everyone! I know I've been a little slow to respond to you all, but celebrations are celebrations XD Lets all do our best this year and get thing story going! May all your wishes be granted this year, but don't forget your good deeds! X3

This sounds coolio.

How many people are on either side?

About the orientation part, is it okay if I put one of these - whichever one I choose - Pansexual and Demisexual?
Sorry for the late reply there! I'm ok with either one.

How many people are on either side?
I don't entirely comprehend the question, but so far two people have sent me character sheets for notebooks, so there are 3 free spots for members of D.O.G.

ok ill be making my CS today but where do i submit it at? do i just send it to you?

You just send it PM and I'm also gonna send mines in soon.
Sorry for taking so long, I had things >.<;

• Thank You
Reactions: Headphones
You just send it PM and I'm also gonna send mines in soon.
Sorry for taking so long, I had things >.<;
Thank you for the quick clarification there~! And no worries, I ended up starting this during the holidays, when everyone would inevitably have something that would occupy their time outside the Internet. Take your time. =3

• Love
Reactions: PandaChu
Status
Not open for further replies.