Word Syndrome [ a modern terrorist fantasy mystery ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I await your message? I can type up a response in 2 hours.
This roleplay's standards for character development and plot progression pacing are a little higher than most, so rushing here won't benefit you at all. It would be better to take your time with the post and consider it more carefully. We don't have any set requirements, but let @Potatocat's IC post serve as a good example of what is expected in the IC.

And you're from Florida too?! What part, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm from Tarpon Springs. It's a pretty peaceful town, though I live in what would be considered the "ghetto" of the city. X3

This roleplay's standards for character development and plot progression pacing are a little higher than most, so rushing here won't benefit you at all. It would be better to take your time with the post and consider it more carefully. We don't have any set requirements, but let @Potatocat's IC post serve as a good example of what is expected in the IC.

And you're from Florida too?! What part, if you don't mind me asking?
Yeay, because I always show you the bare minimum

I'm from Tarpon Springs. It's a pretty peaceful town, though I live in what would be considered the "ghetto" of the city. X3
I'm from Pembroke Pines, a bit of a distance away. It's also a peaceful little town, and I live in the old retiree section of the city. :p

Yeay, because I always show you the bare minimum
More like you're the embodiment of quality over quantity, so when people not inclined towards extensive posts need referencing redirecting them to you assures they understand the quality we're looking for.

No trimming. No trimming, you hear! XD I love detail, I love length, meaning and THAT MUSIC!
Music+ a fitting read = paradise on earth for me

And another post from Ace... There went Celena's planned mini event. *sigh* Now I have to think of a car-something or a uni-something, because I'm obviously not letting Eli attend classes X3 Now all we need are two more posts and me writing down the development of the political situation, before I can post the events for everyone that will, hopefully and eventually, bring everyone together or to Mor and Luna's hideout.

Also, everyone, Strength's notebook has now been taken! Get ready to greet our youngest (hope she stays youngest) character! In my opinion, having a child's perspective on the events, especially her type's, will provide an interesting point of view and diversity as a whole. However, I'll probably have to state somewhere that I'm no longer accepting introverted characters. XD
We currently have:
1. A content silent type that may get chatty and is generally friendly. ( 25% )
2. A mildly introverted type that still keeps some sort of public appearance. ( 75% )
3. And now a totally introverted type, with some exceptions. ( 90% )

Of course, there's nothing bad about being introverted. I myself used to be about 90%, but I'm currently... about 65%? Maybe 50%? Not the most outgoing jolly chatterbox social ball of energy you'd ever see, since I like my private time and actually don't mind being alone, but I have my moments.
I am the Hermit you know (I'm the 90 right?).

I hope that my first post is up to everyone's standards. :3

My, Azathoth... You're quite close to the tip of the peninsula's peninsula. XD

Lol, alright Aza. Whatever you say to try and cover your ass.
9x3Aq.gif

Look, I know I'm all about that quantity over quality thing, aight? Why nibbled through the fluff to get to the gooey middle when you can just eat something that is just made from the gooey center.

Reactions: Aois
Look, I know I'm all about that quantity over quality thing, aight? Why nibbled through the fluff to get to the gooey middle when you can just eat something that is just made from the gooey center.
You know potato, I was being serious. There is no reason to defend yourself.

• Love
Reactions: AlidaMaria
Shhhh. Headphones..... just order everyone who has an accepted character to stop posting here. Use your power (insert gender appropriate pronoun here)!

Technically speaking, everyone, who has had their character accepted and is still posting here and not in the OOC, is actually spamming. I request that you move you American conversation to the other thread.

• Love
Reactions: AlidaMaria
The word of the Headphones is final. ~flies to le OOC~

Status
Not open for further replies.