• No, not at all -_-

• I'm just here for the cookies

• ^yea same here^

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this got a bunch of attention so quickly o.o

I was just checking in since I like.....disappeared >.>

BUT! I am still interested in this~! Will probably play an animal familiar, if that's alright. ^^

um.. if still recruiting, may i join as a female familiar? o-o
I just have an image i really want to use as well.

Now i wonder how many familiars a witch can have. The reason being because i am going to play a forge familiar which is a combination of metal and fire.

um.. if still recruiting, may i join as a female familiar? o-o
I just have an image i really want to use as well.
Yup go right ahead.

As for the mermaid familiar they can be out of water with human legs but just use the standard lore of mermaids like if pure ocean water touches them then their legs revert back to a fishtale or something like that.

Now i wonder how many familiars a witch can have. The reason being because i am going to play a forge familiar which is a combination of metal and fire.
One familiar per witch. The loophole is of course the prime millenium.

Bleh. I think the ratio of familiars and Witches are like, WAAAY off arent they? If threes too many, i can consider making a Witch. Who is witchless right now?

Maybe the amount of characters per Rper should be raised to three that way we can even these things out a little better. Cause while I don't mind making a second witch as well to accommodate the Familiar requests I would also like to play as a hunter. That or those who make witches possibly get a pass to have a third character X3?

Ah, I can make a Witch as well to even out the numbers.

And, if allowed three charries, a set of twins - Witch and Hunter. Clashing with one another. c:

Maybe the amount of characters per Rper should be raised to three that way we can even these things out a little better. Cause while I don't mind making a second witch as well to accommodate the Familiar requests I would also like to play as a hunter. That or those who make witches possibly get a pass to have a third character X3?
problem with raising it is that ive often see people who make these characters then gets exhausted. Not saying it will happen, but it can happen.

Reactions: Kitsune
problem with raising it is that ive often see people who make these characters then gets exhausted. Not saying it will happen, but it can happen.
Yeah, seen that happen more times than I care to count...

That is also true. Though my concern is how many people actually plan to have a Hunter character at this time.

My plan was just to create as many Witches or Familiars myself if anyone needed one but that was obviously when this hadn't an implosion of members. Though the offer still stands since I just love overworking myself. In the mean time I'll wait for the final count of how many is for which side before proposing an alternative.

I have played RPs where I have several player characters (3+) and with three+ player characters and several NPCs.

My plan was just to create as many Witches or Familiars myself if anyone needed one but that was obviously when this hadn't an implosion of members. Though the offer still stands since I just love overworking myself. In the mean time I'll wait for the final count of how many is for which side before proposing an alternative.
Well if the two character per Player stands I'll play a Witch, and a Hunter. If not like Leotamer I have played multiple character's(5+) in one rp before without a problem so don't alleviate the problem on yourself alone. Though I guess we will really have a better head count once we have a sign up thread with everyone turning in their actual characters.

I have decided that my second char will be a hunter.
Should give the witches something to fear! ^^

I can work with metal very well kingdomkeylight it will work well with the weapons I plan to use. I could make a hunter that is the anti-thesis to my familiar character but two is my limit as I want to be able to make both unique and I feel as though if I take more than that they will just become generic character A and generic character B and so forth and so on.

I can work with metal very well kingdomkeylight it will work well with the weapons I plan to use. I could make a hunter that is the anti-thesis to my familiar character but two is my limit as I want to be able to make both unique and I feel as though if I take more than that they will just become generic character A and generic character B and so forth and so on.
Alright then you have a witch.

Anyone want to partner up with a forge familiar? Basically a familiar who uses a combination of fire and metal as his element.

Is this still open, if so I can make both a witch and a familiar character for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.