• ^yea same here^

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Leon Corvinus
Nickname: wolf, hell's marksman, the demon swordsman, the bane of dracul, etc
Height: 5'10"
Race: lycan
Powers: standard lycan abilities and the powers of the witch of the forge, which include the manipulation of fire and metal.
Skills: weapons master, advanced combat cognition, tracking, hunting, working a forge.

Last edited:
That "hidden" thing that Fox was mentioning, I was thinking about something similar, but most things about him aren't hidden just his apperence and his race. The reason for that is that he wears full-plate with a helmet that covers his face entirely and he goes out of his way to make sure as few people as possible know that stuff about him (Obviously the Council and higher ups would know what he is)

Anyone available to be a familiar for my witch. My familiar is available, but if nobody wants him he'll just be a hunter.

Name:Lucia Verduin
Nickname:
Height:5'9
Element:Dragonic IcenFire, burns hotter than fire, and freezes colder than ice
Appearance :Like, but with less revealing clothing. Not a whole lot, but enough that she won't get thrown out of most establishments
konachan-com-158886-anbe_yoshirou-long_hair-red_eyes-tagme-thighhighs-weapon-white_hair.jpg

Personality:A simple soul, she wishes for nothing more than to enjoy life and study creatures and races of all types. Rather naive about things such as love, romance, or sex due to self-isolation. When in combat, tries her best not to kill her opponents, as she finds it detestful.
History:Not much to tell, she was human born as a witch, found her calling in studying the ancient magic of Dragonic IcenFire, one that is rather difficult to learn, but came to her rather easily. She tries to stay out of most conflicts, but has been forced to fight on multiple occasions. So along with her regular magical studies, she also studies numerous ways to use her magic offensively in a skilled way.
Mark (the seal that you're familiar):
Symbol_07_by_IceDragen7.jpg

Familiar:Any volunteers

Name:Caelus Infernum
Nickname:Cael
Height:6'1
Appearance:
529064.jpg

Race: Seraphim(head Angel)/Demon Hybrid
Powers: Divine Lightning and Hellfire, Dominance can vary depending on mood
Skills: Sword fighting, Brawling, Archery, Sarcasm, causing Trouble, Getting into Fights, and base Alchemy, a little side thing he researches on the side, so he doesn't always have to rely on his main powers.

Name: Jackson Alwise
Nickname: The dead man, Jackson, Mr.Alwise, friend
Height: 6'2"
Race: Human
Powers: Metal
Skills: Firearm mastery, medical skills, higher than average strength, minor blade skills, fist fighting, high intelligence and battlefield awareness-> (He knows whats happening and where 99% of the time though he can't always respond quick enough to use it to his advantage.)

Too late to join in? I have one character I really want to use in here as a witch plus a second character that can easily be either a hunter or a familiar depending on need.

So, now that you have plenty of players, when does things start? ^^

Wow, this sure did explode in interest while I wasn't receiving alerts for new posts.

I'll probably be making a character sometime soon, but I honestly expected characters to at the very least be limited to under nine or ten. This may end up being too many for me, and so I might decide I'm better off not joining if it all comes down to it.

Sorry if that ends up being the case, but otherwise, I'll be happy to work together with you all~

Soooo...
What's the ETA on this thing?
Though I understand life and whatnot your activity elsewhere makes it seem like there should have been some possibility for progress. ^^

Not to sound threatening, but I'm at the point where I need to know when/if this is happening before I have a look at other things. ^^;

Name: Margaret Hayes
Nickname: Maggie
Height: 5' 3"
Element: Water
Appearance:
maggie.jpg
Personality: She comes off as prideful, at times bossy, rebellious, and not afraid to speak her mind. Underneath all that, she a perfectionist with an inferiority complex.
History: Maggie Hayes is the second daughter in her family. Throughout her childhood, she was always compared to her older sister, whose talents in fire magic and combat she could never compete with. She then decided to forge her own path, a path separate from her sister's, something in which she could do well at and make her own identity for herself. She branched off on her own and pursued water magic, excelling at the art, quickly gaining the attention of her parents and other relatives as she showed her talent for the magic of water.
Mark:
alchemy.jpg

img source
Familiar: Volunteers? or we can rp it out. PM me if interested!

Last edited:
Nobody wants to play the witch of the forge? :(

Nobody wants to play the witch of the forge? :(
I don't have a forge character, only a fire character, Alice Hayes from the Elementias rp, but idk if I could keep track of her in this and the other rp at the same time. terribly sorry. otherwise, maybe the witch your familar belongs to doesn't necessarily have to be forge? idk if this was ever made clear

Too late to join in? I have one character I really want to use in here as a witch plus a second character that can easily be either a hunter or a familiar depending on need.
Sure feel to join and looking forward to the ideas you have for your characters :)

Soooo...
What's the ETA on this thing?
Though I understand life and whatnot your activity elsewhere makes it seem like there should have been some possibility for progress. ^^

Not to sound threatening, but I'm at the point where I need to know when/if this is happening before I have a look at other things. ^^;
I have several unrevised NPC characters that I guess would be enough for now to be able to start the RP. I'll make a sign up thread soon (tomorrow if not sooner) so that we can all get our characters placed orderly and revised if need be.

My witch hasn't posted I feel neglected.

I'm waiting with posting too much details about my witch character as of yet, but I wanna do a fairly fresh witch. Not as old and battle-experienced but a very happy and cheerful kid. She needs a familiar able to look out after her (so an older one).

It's all good I was being over dramatic. :worms: <----can'o Cthulhu

@ToyMaker I am interested in joining and the following is the familiar I wanted to play. Is there still room for another addition? I am also open to playing a witch, but only if there is a need for balancing.

@dragonesper The following is the familiar I wanted to play. If you don't mind taking on some kind of element related to Fire and/or Earth, I would love to be your witch's familiar if I am accepted.

fire_spirit_A.jpg

Name: Volvante
Nickname: Vol

Height: 6'2
Race: Magical

Element: Magma
Powers: Fire and Earth manipulation
Skills: An odd martial arts style of wielding a Katana in reverse along with a flurry of bare-hand attacks and kicks.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ToyMaker I am interested in joining and the following is the familiar I wanted to play. Is there still room for another addition? I am also open to playing a witch, but only if there is a need for balancing.

@dragonesper The following is the familiar I wanted to play. If you don't mind taking on some kind of element related to Fire and/or Earth, I would love to be your witch's familiar if I am accepted.

View attachment 54264

Name: Volvante
Nickname: Vol

Height: 6'2
Race: Magical

Element: Magma
Powers: Fire and Earth manipulation
Skills: An odd martial arts style of wielding a Katana in reverse along with a flurry of bare-hand attacks and kicks.
Sure accepted since Dragonesper is need of a witch ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.