Interested?

• YES

• No, not at all -_-

• I'm just here for the cookies

• ^yea same here^

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I was just wondering. I might use my character was a familiar instead since they're more suited in that category.
(love your Luhan avatar btw)
Alright glad to see you're on board ^^ and thank you. Your signature isn't half bad either ;p

I dig this, and will make a witch when this goes live. If you need any help worldbuilding, I can always lend a hand~

I'd rather this took place in the Modern Era, although the alternative would still keep me interested enough to join, I'd just be a little grumpy about it.

That is also a thing.
Could you share some info about the power-level of a Witch, as well as what a familiar can be allowed to have?

I love making characters but sometimes they take a tad time, so I'd like to have a basis ready for when the SU/D is ready.

So, if possible with examples, what expected powerlevel can a Witch and familiar have?
Also.. Can the familiar have powers or is it restricted to "natural and normal abilities"?

That is also a thing.
Could you share some info about the power-level of a Witch, as well as what a familiar can be allowed to have?

I love making characters but sometimes they take a tad time, so I'd like to have a basis ready for when the SU/D is ready.

So, if possible with examples, what expected powerlevel can a Witch and familiar have?
Also.. Can the familiar have powers or is it restricted to "natural and normal abilities"?
I haven't exactly thought about the power restrictions of witches and their familiars yet but I do have a rough draft of the CS sheets for them. Oh and as a future update, witches do not have to take on a familiar. So they may choose to remain alone but it will make them more vulnerable as familiars are there for protection. As for the powers that each witch has, it is only one single element that they can control but that can range from the general fire, water, ice to shadows and gravity. If you're interested in seeing the character sheets let me know.

I haven't exactly thought about the power restrictions of witches and their familiars yet but I do have a rough draft of the CS sheets for them. Oh and as a future update, witches do not have to take on a familiar. So they may choose to remain alone but it will make them more vulnerable as familiars are there for protection. As for the powers that each witch has, it is only one single element that they can control but that can range from the general fire, water, ice to shadows and gravity. If you're interested in seeing the character sheets let me know.
I'm interested in all details that lets me start my character. ^^

I use my own sheets later of the time, can add details if you have something special on there.
So, the only thing I really need to know is powers, abilities...etc, forms of limiters or restrictions on familiars. Reason I'm asking about witches as well is to get a contextual 'level' to compare.

I'm interested in all details that lets me start my character. ^^

I use my own sheets later of the time, can add details if you have something special on there.
So, the only thing I really need to know is powers, abilities...etc, forms of limiters or restrictions on familiars. Reason I'm asking about witches as well is to get a contextual 'level' to compare.
Alright hope to see them then :) I should also mention that if you make a human familiar then they will have to take on the same element as the witch they form a contract with.

Alright hope to see them then :) I should also mention that if you make a human familiar then they will have to take on the same element as the witch they form a contract with.
Waaaaaait.
Familiars have to take on the same elements?
Interesting, looking forward to seeing how that ties together.

For you, and the other players, if any of you consider yourselves an experienced RPer, I'm game to consider a familiar wish. ^^

I am interested, I am actually thinking about being a huntsman but I would like to know a few things first:

1. Are ex-familiars allowed to be hunters (Just an idea I have in my head that my hunter would of been forced into becoming a familiar, however it could just as easily be a brother or sister)

2.Do hunters have access/are even allowed to have magical gear.

We could pair up, Red Fox. I'm sure I could manage to make things fun for both of us, if I tried.

interested in being a human familiar now that I have seen this thread.

Mmm, I'd like to see this start today if that would be possible. If not, well, then I guess I'll be a little bothered. Just a little.

I take interest.

hmm, I'm interested. I blame fox. He sent me the link XD
Mbwahahahaha!

Also, me and Tipsy (the way his name is really spelled) will pair up for at least one character.
As long as multiple characters are allowed. ^^

Human Familiars only need to have the same element as their witch since they aren't born with their own like other magical creatures. Now if you want to be a Nature Sprite familiar then you can have differing elements like fire, plant, etc. (anything that would be in nature and makes some sense). You can be very creative with what species you're familiar will be as long they are somewhat humanoid but they can shapeshift all they want. For example a clockwork familiar with an electric element would be fine.

As for Hunters, yes they will be in possession of magical weapons. There are three branches of weapons they can choose. First would be:

Cursed Artifact - This mainly focuses on dark but highly effective magic that is best suited for combat. They are the most powerful out of all the weapons but come with a price. Like witches, these also have their own contract that binds their user to them. It can be as strange as one prick of blood each day to a pint of blood for each use. Be aware that the more dangerous the contract is the more powerful the artifact.

Holy Relic - Calls upon light magic to heal and grants its user the ability of fast regeneration. Those who possess such weapons are known to be hard targets to kill as they are able to heal injuries that have not be afflicted towards critical areas of the body (heart, brain, lungs, kidney, stomach, liver, etc.). There is also an increase in physical attributes such as superhuman strength or incredible eyesight. The only vulnerability of the relic is ironically itself. In order to properly wield such a weapon one must bind their own core or life energy to the object. If the weapon were to break (which is a rarity) the damage towards the users core may be irreversible as well as deadly.

Charmed Weapons - The most commonly used but weakest form of defence/offence. These are less dangerous to wield than its other two counterparts and have a more wide range of variety as well as uses. New recruits are usually in possession of these magically imbued weapons. Their powers come from the magical symbols of witches and the most common would only hold one or two inscribed onto its surface. The more symbols it has the more powerful it will be. The only way to gain more is to kill a witch and 'steal' theirs. Eventually they will be able to even rival Cursed Artifacts and Holy Relics.

(literally made these up on the spot so if anything doesn't seem right, tell me ^^)

Hunters can also be ex-familiars but their witch has to be deceased.

You can be very creative with what species you're familiar will be as long they are somewhat humanoid but they can shapeshift all they want.
Err....
In context, this might mean that I can choose whatever "base" form as I want, but cannot alter it in character. Or do you mean that I can have a shapeshifter familiar that can change his form at will? ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.