• YES

• No, not at all -_-

• I'm just here for the cookies

• ^yea same here^

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Err....
In context, this might mean that I can choose whatever "base" form as I want, but cannot alter it in character. Or do you mean that I can have a shapeshifter familiar that can change his form at will? ^^;
I meant that you can have a characters such as mermaids, centaurs, pixies, etc. As long as they have some physical traits of humans you are good to go :) Yes they are able to shapeshift all they want if that is their 'element' though (ex: werewolves). I'm not really picky about how you make your character out to be as long as they aren't too OP (meaning you can go ahead and make cross species or a completely original and new breeds if thats what you want).

I meant that you can have a characters such as mermaids, centaurs, pixies, etc. As long as they have some physical traits of humans you are good to go :) Yes they are able to shapeshift all they want if that is their 'element' though (ex: werewolves). I'm not really picky about how you make your character out to be as long as they aren't too OP (meaning you can go ahead and make cross species or a completely original and new breeds if thats what you want).
Ah, that clears it up.

Though, I'm still in the need of what abilities/powers a familiar can have, also what kind of magic and limiters.. etc, there are on Witches.
Though this is information more well placed in the SU/D characters cannot be properly born until such details exist.

Holy items seem like a pretty good match for my creator because I am thinking about going for a very knight-paladin-inquisitor character was uses like a halberd (Because halberd are awesome)

Ah, that clears it up.

Though, I'm still in the need of what abilities/powers a familiar can have, also what kind of magic and limiters.. etc, there are on Witches.
Though this is information more well placed in the SU/D characters cannot be properly born until such details exist.
There are more or less no real limits really. You can have powers that are OP like time but with the restriction of being only able to reverse time for 2 minutes before having to cool down.

But if you really want to be safe, anything from this site is acceptable: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki

Just make sure you tone down the ridiculously powerful ones by a lot. Common sense plays a role in this as well ;p

Holy items seem like a pretty good match for my creator because I am thinking about going for a very knight-paladin-inquisitor character was uses like a halberd (Because halberd are awesome)
That sounds good :)

I'm in. And i vote futuristic if the poles are still open.

I'm in. And i vote futuristic if the poles are still open.
Still very much open and by futuristic do you mean like hover crafts, laser guns or 21st century futuristic?

Hoover crafts and high tech weapons. I got an idea for two weapons my character would wield that is a mix of advanced tech and magic i call the fangs of Fenrir.

Also, how racist are the hunters? Is my job to kill anything that is magic, or just certain kinds such as vampires, werewolves and witches.

Hoover crafts and high tech weapons. I got an idea for two weapons my character would wield that is a mix of advanced tech and magic i call the fangs of Fenrir.
Alright I'll take that into account :)

Also, how racist are the hunters? Is my job to kill anything that is magic, or just certain kinds such as vampires, werewolves and witches.
The Hunters are like the law enforcers in the magical world and to keep them from interfering with the humans (though a good number of hunters are mortal themselves). It really depends on your background about how strongly you feel against certain or all magical creatures. They also have protocols to follow so heedlessly provoking bloodshed would get them a one way trip to the council for a punishment worthy of their crime. So you can go crazy insane and kill everything in sight but be prepared for the consequences.

Last edited:
Also, just to further clarify some things:

1. Is it possible for a familiar to kill their witch if the witch is unaware of the familiar trying to killing them? Is the bound between the witch so strong every action they take is something to protect or be neutral to witch and has to be some they like, or is that they simply can control the familiar if they want to but it is necessary something that happens 24/7.

2. Are only humans able to be hunters? By how you worded it in your last post, it is a bit vague.

3. Would a familiar who blatantly killed his witch be allowed to join the hunters; Would it be different if he was forced to become a familiar?

Also, just to further clarify some things:

1. Is it possible for a familiar to kill their witch if the witch is unaware of the familiar trying to killing them? Is the bound between the witch so strong every action they take is something to protect or be neutral to witch and has to be some they like, or is that they simply can control the familiar if they want to but it is necessary something that happens 24/7.

2. Are only humans able to be hunters? By how you worded it in your last post, it is a bit vague.

3. Would a familiar who blatantly killed his witch be allowed to join the hunters; Would it be different if he was forced to become a familiar?
Yes it is possible for familiars to turn against their witch if their bond is weak or had been forced. But witches do have the ability to command and manipulate their familiars as they see fit but is limited to their own mental prowess and if their familiar is mentally susceptible.

A wide array of magical creatures are allowed to become Hunters, even those that Hunters hunt such as vampire if they pass the tests and their records are spotless (there may be exceptions but they are rare).

The council may need to interfere if an ex-familiar wanted to join their ranks but with their valuable knowledge of witches from their own close relations with one they may allow you to join. If you were forced into servitude and are truthful of your claims then they would surely let you join their ranks. However some suspicion and mistrust from your new 'comrades' should be taken into account.

Just a note.
Unless other noted from me, I'm claiming the Electricity/Lightning element for my witch ^^

As I said I want to be a human familiar um could the time period we set this in allow me to use a cap and ball revolver. (I got a cowboy thing going on that I have been wanting to do but not in the traditional setting of the old west) also if anyone needs a familiar as long as your good with a human male i'm willing to discuss either here or shoot me a PM.

Also, if possible, I am probably going to have another character other than my hunter due to the highly antagonist nature of him. Espiecally with how I want to play him. I would like a familiar, but there seems to already be a ton of them.

Just a note.
Unless other noted from me, I'm claiming the Electricity/Lightning element for my witch ^^
Darn I was just about to claim that XD. Need a familiar?

With that said I am obviously very interested in this idea, and could very well see it as my first group rp on this site x3.

Darn I was just about to claim that XD. Need a familiar?

With that said I am obviously very interested in this idea, and could very well see it as my first group rp on this site x3.
Sadly, a familiar for that one will be Tipsy as mentioned before. ^^

Just a note.
Noted!

As I said I want to be a human familiar um could the time period we set this in allow me to use a cap and ball revolver. (I got a cowboy thing going on that I have been wanting to do but not in the traditional setting of the old west) also if anyone needs a familiar as long as your good with a human male i'm willing to discuss either here or shoot me a PM.
Noted~ (It is possible to still have weapons such as that in the border between the future and the declining age of the 21st century but do you mind if it has some futuristic applications? Unless you're dead set on it being old fashioned of course since theres nothing wrong with that either ^^ Though it might be slightly disadvantages among more developed weapons.)

Also, if possible, I am probably going to have another character other than my hunter due to the highly antagonist nature of him. Espiecally with how I want to play him. I would like a familiar, but there seems to already be a ton of them.
And noted! (I'm allowing two characters per RP-er so feel free to ^^ Oh if you don't have a Witch then I'm free to make one. That goes for anyone else who might not have a Witch and wishes to play as a familiar. I'll also be in charge of some of the NPC's unless anyone wants to volunteer to play as one).

Quite honestly this rp would probably do best in either a Modern setting kind of like Soul Eater, or a Medieval type setting due to the nature of the artifacts, and relic element your setting up. Futuristic gives people a chance to be a bit OP with their weapon selection though not to say that's easily controlled by putting limits on such things, but overall would rid the problem for the most part. So if the voting for time zone is still up I vote Modern/Medieval.

I also have a question on the Magical Symbols. Since they can empower a regular weapon to become a Charmed Weapon could they also have the potential to be infused with a Cursed Artifact, or Holy Relic to increase their power parameters?

Status
Not open for further replies.