Interested?

• YES

• No, not at all -_-

• I'm just here for the cookies

• ^yea same here^

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite honestly this rp would probably do best in either a Modern setting kind of like Soul Eater, or a Medieval type setting due to the nature of the artifacts, and relic element your setting up. Futuristic gives people a chance to be a bit OP with their weapon selection though not to say that's easily controlled by putting limits on such things, but overall would rid the problem for the most part. So if the voting for time zone is still up I vote Modern/Medieval.

I also have a question on the Magical Symbols. Since they can empower a regular weapon to become a Charmed Weapon could they also have the potential to be infused with a Cursed Artifact, or Holy Relic to increase their power parameters?
The overall setting I have in mind after the voting would be a somewhat modern but futuristically influenced and contains a medieval government system. Which means aristocracy, royalty, and nobles. There will be heavily technology based cities connected by 'bridges' that are able to transport people at one half the speed of light with no turbulence and damage to the rider. But will also contain open greenland, forests, and wildlife (magical or otherwise).

The symbols would only interfere with the weapons own powers or put dangerous levels of magical energy only meant for a witch to wield causing the relic/artifact to react erratically. Outcomes are too unpredictable and far too dangerous at best to even consider attempting. But those who are either brave or insane enough to try may or may not be rewarded with a weapon of rarity.

i think that's a nice blend on the three time periods. ^.^

The overall setting I have in mind after the voting would be a somewhat modern but futuristically influenced and contains a medieval government system. Which means aristocracy, royalty, and nobles. There will be heavily technology based cities connected by 'bridges' that are able to transport people at one half the speed of light with no turbulence and damage to the rider. But will also contain open greenland, forests, and wildlife (magical or otherwise).

The symbols would only interfere with the weapons own powers or put dangerous levels of magical energy only meant for a witch to wield causing the relic/artifact to react erratically. Outcomes are too unpredictable and far too dangerous at best to even consider attempting. But those who are either brave or insane enough to try may or may not be rewarded with a weapon of rarity.
That actually sounds perfect for the setting brownie points for you man x3.

I figured it would be unstable just checking.

This looks pretty cool so I might join in.

Just wondering, what elements have been reserved already?

i could do fire or metal as a familiar.

did somebody claim water?

Where are you all reading that there can only be a single Witch per element? Because I'm pretty sure this has never been said by the GM...

Where are you all reading that there can only be a single Witch per element? Because I'm pretty sure this has never been said by the GM...

i agree. the first post in this thread says a witch can have only one element not that any element can only have one witch.

That is true. There can very several.
But its more fun when there isn't ^^

For a second there I was a bit confused about the speculations between the elements. Its true that a limit wasn't placed by how much one element can be used but for the sake of creating more diverse and unique characters then perhaps differing elements would do better.

i could do fire or metal as a familiar.
Each one is perfectly alright or if you can find a combination of the two that would be acceptable also.

did somebody claim water?
Not exactly sure but @daird seemed to have mentioned a water based familiar a page back. Though if their character is a human than you are able to have a Witch that has the element of water if you take his/her familiar on.

ah, a smith/forge familiar. nice touch. i like it.

Ya this is shaping up great, I like the idea of blending the time periods together and I know how I can make old west style revolver work also can witches make a being their familiar if the being is on the edge of death because if so that could work into my characters origin.

Not exactly sure but @daird seemed to have mentioned a water based familiar a page back. Though if their character is a human than you are able to have a Witch that has the element of water if you take his/her familiar on.
that's fine with me!

Ya this is shaping up great, I like the idea of blending the time periods together and I know how I can make old west style revolver work also can witches make a being their familiar if the being is on the edge of death because if so that could work into my characters origin.
Yes actually. As long as the person thats dying somewhat agrees with the bond or else the strain of resisting against the bonding process would just completely kill them right off the bat.

Last edited:
Good now I just need a witch to pair with.

@Yuuki_Tatsunohi

I was thinking of a mermaid familiar, if that's all right with you.
ooh, I like it! Just wondering, would they always need to be in water, or are they able to transition from human to mermaid?

I can make any element work since i'm going be a familiar kingdomkeylight

Status
Not open for further replies.