Interested?

• YES

• No, not at all -_-

• I'm just here for the cookies

• ^yea same here^

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might as well ask even if I am probably not going to play a witch, but there is zero warlocks or even any other type of non-female magic users in this universe. It does just kind of fell weird if you have to have a Y chromosome to use magic. Though, I am really not one for element-locked magic anyways, though I realize this is relatively low magical power setting and not continent or even planet busting magic some RPs have.

Great, expect them sometime next week, busy weekend

I might as well ask even if I am probably not going to play a witch, but there is zero warlocks or even any other type of non-female magic users in this universe. It does just kind of fell weird if you have to have a Y chromosome to use magic. Though, I am really not one for element-locked magic anyways, though I realize this is relatively low magical power setting and not continent or even planet busting magic some RPs have.
from what I remembered, only females can have magic in this roleplay, and i always thought having one element per witch was due to choice of study in certain magical field

Well besides familiar anyways they can use the element of their witch. Also their are weapons that bestow magic upon its user for a price so technically their are men who can wield magic, but have to do it through a magic item. That is if I understand the GM's settings correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:
from what I remembered, only females can have magic in this roleplay, and i always thought having one element per witch was due to choice of study in certain magical field
Technically, I believe he has only said that only witches can be females, which is an important difference between that and only females are the only ones able to use magic. (Which that isn't even completely true because elementals are able to use magic on there own.)

It is true that only Witches, which is a specific species can only be female. Warlocks do not exist but vampires (which can be either gender) can have supernatural powers such as the power of persuasion or something like that. If you're a familiar or a hunter you can choose to be any type of species you wish so you can have powers if you are a male (though once again NO OP CHARACTERS seriously though I will say this every opportunity I can ;p).

Also cross species are allowed but the wide array of powers they have will be limited to the fact that each one will be exceptionally less powerful than than the dominant side. So if you're a mermaid fairy hybrid you can choose if the the fairy will be the dominant side and whatever fairy powers you use will be stronger than if you use the mermaid powers. (Lol this sounds like a make believe playtime for six year olds when I explain it this way).

Also cross species are allowed but the wide array of powers they have will be limited to the fact that each one will be exceptionally less powerful than than the dominant side. So if you're a mermaid fairy hybrid you can choose if the the fairy will be the dominant side and whatever fairy powers you use will be stronger than if you use the mermaid powers. (Lol this sounds like a make believe playtime for six year olds when I explain it this way).
I have an idea for a familiar that is a hybrid of Angel and Human, where angel is naturally dominant cause in fantasy, humans suck. But he also gained a demonic side to himself because, backstory. I plan on him having a sort of struggle to see which side is truly dominant, and his use of one set of powers makes him unable to use the other set.
Ex: if he goes into his demon form, he can't use any of his angelic powers and vise versa. The only exception is when he uses both sides at the same time, creating a sort of fallen angel/risen demon form, allowing the powers to mix. In that form, one side becomes dominant over the other, allowing for that form to have a mixed power set. Fallen angel is demon side dominance, risen demon is angel side dominance. Is that okay, or should i go with something else.

I have an idea for a familiar that is a hybrid of Angel and Human, where angel is naturally dominant cause in fantasy, humans suck. But he also gained a demonic side to himself because, backstory. I plan on him having a sort of struggle to see which side is truly dominant, and his use of one set of powers makes him unable to use the other set.
Ex: if he goes into his demon form, he can't use any of his angelic powers and vise versa. The only exception is when he uses both sides at the same time, creating a sort of fallen angel/risen demon form, allowing the powers to mix. In that form, one side becomes dominant over the other, allowing for that form to have a mixed power set. Fallen angel is demon side dominance, risen demon is angel side dominance. Is that okay, or should i go with something else.
That's completely okay ^^ Just make sure to limit and tone down the powers. Since its kind of a mix of three species then the magical attacks will be substantially weaker.

And yet they usually cause the most damage XD
Lol true xP

Just a thing.
I know it's awesome with all the players in the world. Just don't do the danger have seen several GM's do with taking in too many players.
I know this is pre SU/D, but just be careful. Too many players means it's easy for a RP to stall if several are are slow at once or have life reasons. ^^;

Been in the situation of that GM myself...
Not that I don't like many players, just that it might go bad..

Yea I was just originally going to accept 5-10 people but I've honestly lost track of how many others want to join at this point ^^"

Just a thing.
I know it's awesome with all the players in the world. Just don't do the danger have seen several GM's do with taking in too many players.
I know this is pre SU/D, but just be careful. Too many players means it's easy for a RP to stall if several are are slow at once or have life reasons. ^^;

Been in the situation of that GM myself...
Not that I don't like many players, just that it might go bad..
Oh and next week to answer your question! Sorry I lost track of messages again -_-"

@ToyMaker I'm still in >u< .
Though care to PM me details or the plot so far? Ive seem to lost track with lurking around (i already asked if i could join a few days ago or so, forget when LOL)

I also need help setting wise. Is this like a true fantasy/supernatural role-play or it takes place in a city/modern themed place?
Cause I already have a image i wish to use o-o
She's part badass rabbit :3
tumblr_mgh88k3I8X1s2atplo1_500.jpg
Sister_of_Fran_FFXII_by_lithriel.jpg
Fran_and_Kitties___by_doven_by_the_VIERA_club.jpg
It was another reason why i asked for the setting XD since the character seems to be wearing armor and etc.

Question for the GM, Do I PM you the Character sheets, or should i wait till the OOC/Sign up thread gets put up.

@ToyMaker I'm still in >u< .
Though care to PM me details or the plot so far? Ive seem to lost track with lurking around (i already asked if i could join a few days ago or so, forget when LOL)

I also need help setting wise. Is this like a true fantasy/supernatural role-play or it takes place in a city/modern themed place?
Cause I already have a image i wish to use o-o
She's part badass rabbit :3
tumblr_mgh88k3I8X1s2atplo1_500.jpg
Sister_of_Fran_FFXII_by_lithriel.jpg
Fran_and_Kitties___by_doven_by_the_VIERA_club.jpg
It was another reason why i asked for the setting XD since the character seems to be wearing armor and etc.
Oooh I love her already ^^ I'll PM you all the details in a bit :)

Question for the GM, Do I PM you the Character sheets, or should i wait till the OOC/Sign up thread gets put up.
Feel free to set something up now but I do have the rough draft of the witch and familiar CS if you want to see them ^^

Feel free to set something up now but I do have the rough draft of the witch and familiar CS if you want to see them ^^
Yes, very much so.

Yes, very much so.
Witches CS
Name:
Nickname:
Height:
Element:
Appearance (picture or description):
Personality (you can write a full on page worth of stuff in here or just list a few adjectives to describe your character J ):
History (this is optional but encouraged ^^ unless you’re really keen on having it RPed then A okay~):
Mark (the seal that you’re familiar):
Familiar (You can ask someone to be your familiar, RP it out, or you can simply not to choose to have one ^^ If you are in need of a familiar then either ask me because I’m always up for creating more characters or one of the other participating RPer’s if they are interested J ):

Familiar CS

Name:
Nickname:
Height:
Race: (magical or human)
Powers: (if you are human then make this familiar to your witches element)
Skills: (Whether its sword fighting, spear dancing - -“, bow)

Here you go ^^ If theres anything feel free to ask.

Witches CS
Name:
Nickname:
Height:
Element:
Appearance (picture or description):
Personality (you can write a full on page worth of stuff in here or just list a few adjectives to describe your character J ):
History (this is optional but encouraged ^^ unless you’re really keen on having it RPed then A okay~):
Mark (the seal that you’re familiar):
Familiar (You can ask someone to be your familiar, RP it out, or you can simply not to choose to have one ^^ If you are in need of a familiar then either ask me because I’m always up for creating more characters or one of the other participating RPer’s if they are interested J ):

Familiar CS

Name:
Nickname:
Height:
Race: (magical or human)
Powers: (if you are human then make this familiar to your witches element)
Skills: (Whether its sword fighting, spear dancing - -“, bow)

Here you go ^^ If theres anything feel free to ask.
So, save the special parts like mark and such, you simply want the basics, the "normal tabs" -so to speak.

I assume the Hunters are simpler? No familiar, magic or shit, just the normal ones and artifacts?

Also, is it possible to have a character "hidden", as in. I'd like my hunter hidden from the others, just to keep things as unkown and fresh for them when shit goes down. Will it then be fine to PM you the bio and only have an "apperance bio" posted for the others?
After all, they need to know what they are seeing, but doesn't neccesairily need to know my thought pattern, weapons, items...etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.