• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Who would you like to meet from Iwaku?

Excellent
2s01l4g.jpg

Every staff member from Iwaku 2.0(except Homac), too many of you to list down.

And Jinx.

Oh, and Raz. Forgot that he's a 1.0 staffie.

How did I not know about this sooner? Oh wait, yes. I have been away for quite a while. But let me make up for it now with my list of people I'd LOVE to meet in real life.

@Esthalia Because she is A-W-E-S-O-M-E...frankly speaking :-P
@Aine Because she does need to teach me those damn rules so that I can spread the glory of Dungeons and Dragons in England :D
@redblood Because she was my first long term partner and it would be awesome to meet her in person
@Myrnodyn Because there is only one Myrn for me in this world and I'd love to finally meet him in real life
@Lstorm Quite frankly, I want to see this mad scientist in real life for no specific reason other than that he is crazy
@Malkuthe Highwind He is adorable. I have fallen in kiddish love with this guy from the first day, and I don't think he even knows that :D
@Alan Because he was the guy I could talk to freely and he was always up for a chat

If I have forgotten someone then I am sorry but like I said, I have been away from Iwaku for a long time so the names do slip my mind.

Back