Who would you like to meet from Iwaku?

Looked it up, it's most definitely a place, back over in Britishland.

"Racks has a great atmosphere, a very fun and lively place on the weekend."

"I had the most enjoyable experience at Racks on Sunday!"

"They try their very hardest to not pay their waitresses."

"How have I not found Racks earlier? Great crowd, really good selection of food (which was so tasty!) and I love the lay out with all the private bits. Think I'm going to become a regular!"

"Female staff are fresh off the catwalk here. The guy who served us though was chewing gum. Ewwww."

Seems like a nice place..

You can't tell the staff what to do, that's my job. >=( For that you're off my "people I was to meet" list.

You can't tell the staff what to do, that's my job. >=( For that you're off my "people I was to meet" list.
I wasn't on the list in the first place..... *mumbles under her breath bitterly*

<3

Since I've found this thread...
I'd like to meet:
@Akibahara (I'd like to meet my doppelganger thank you)
@Reaper Jack (I'm going to win the ratings war dammit)
@The Last Outlaw
@Far too much Murder Gamers to list.
@Anyone who feeds me likes. It's my lifeforce pls.
DON'T FEED HIM LIKES
THEY'RE MINE! ALL MINE! MWUHAHAHA
Please guys Aki's an asshat and doesn't deserve them.

Reactions: Razilin
EVERYONE. I WANT TO MEET EVERYONE.

I very much enjoy getting to meet people from the site. O_O I have met many and hope to meet many more.

With that in mind, my house is ALWAYS open to anyone that wants to come by and visit. >> I'm serious. I've got no fear of psychos, my house is full of weapons and my husband is a giant angry man. I'll feed you delicious things, we'll watch some movies, and then I'll send you on your merry way.

As for specific people I really really want to hang out with at least once:

@Blind Hemingway AKA Rory, who is the sole reason I am an admin now. O__O We have been friends for many many years and it'd be nice to actually stare at each other awkwardly in person.

@Vay who is my bestest best bestie and there are SO many awesome and terrible things we can get in to and get in trouble for!

@jared555 who has been my server host and helper since before I even got invited to Iwaku!

There's a LOT of others I really want to meet, but those three have been huge impacts on Diana life and at the top of my list. :D

People in the internet have a particular charm, a surreal essence that I like. I feel like I can get along with them far faster, and maintain much easier. (It takes me a long time to get out of the awkward phase, even with people I've known for years but recently lost touch with. I only have a couple friends I've known for a decade or more that I am consistently comfortable with.)

Meeting them in person would likely destroy that illusion.

There are some people I'd like to meet, but preferably by chance, only to discover our already-present connection thereafter. @govangogh comes to mind.

@Herzinth is an exception. I would be totally up for meeting him in real life, any time, any where.
he's also my brother, and probably annoyed by now by how much i flaunt him

but according to @Brovo
he is my defining feature
If I met you I would cry a lot and maybe buy you food.

ONE DAY I'LL MEET BOTH YOU AND HERZI and you will be left in complete awe.

Okay, well... My list isn't going to be as large as my sister's because well... some of those people don't like me 8D

So, here's my list!
@Red Velvet Because she's my sissy-chan and I looooove her
@Hirohashi because I think he's my boyfriend? Maybe?
@LVL1337N00B + @ConstructPylons because they are the bees knees
@Dedtoo because he has been by norwegian Lizzy since I joined this crazy place!
@Taleweaver Because she's wonderful and the two of us in a room would spell trouble
@Cerulean because he's the Peanut butter to my Jelly
@LaharlSama because he's my prince, and my overlord ;)
@Reaper Jack because he's smart, british, and adorable
@Cammyjag because I love her and we would have a great time
@Diana because everyone wants to meet Diana, and she doesn't act like she hates me
@jared555 because he's wonderful and listens to me when I need to vent <3
@Xnijmai because we should get drunk so I can be ghetto fabulous
@Myrnodyn because he's always been there for me and I treasure him dearly
@Alan because he's Alan and he's the best! Got a problem with that? *fisticuffs*
@Lstorm because he's my favorite Hungarian and we get along really well, even though we pretend to hate eachother *stabby knives*
@Tribs + Kehvarl because I love these two so much and would love to spend time with them
@FOX7713 becuase he's foxy as fuck ;D
@fatalrendezvous because I want to make her feel soooooo short
@The Returner because she's adorable
@The Butterfly because he's totes rad and I wanna see him sweat in person

I've already had the intense pleasure of meeting @DawnsLight, and it was one of the best times of my life <3

Annnnnd I think I'm done :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 people