Who would you like to meet from Iwaku?

Would it be strange for me to say that I'm already interested in meeting @Razilin because I love his humor?

I would love to meet you as well! One day we should get together whenever I am up north in your area. I am sure that we would hit it off well and we will be able to talk about a lot of stuff. <3
Oooo, we should attend a cosplay convention together someday. That would be wicked! :)

I'd love to someday meet @princessyuna & @Lightning in person. They're both amazingly talented writers and I thoroughly enough our conversations outside of role playing. I bet they would be awesome people in real life and I wouldn't be disappointed to interact with them. I'm just afraid I'd bore them to tears and potentially frighten them with my awkwardness. I don't think I'm meant to socialize with people outside of the internet.

:raven: I'm a lonely raven behind a computer....
Woo! Yay! Super agree. I think meeting you would be awesome! Don't worry, I can be awkward too. We can stage a very awkward encounter with our very awkward selves. It will be awesome. LOL.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Woo! Yay! Super agree. I think meeting you would be awesome! Don't worry, I can be awkward too. We can stage a very awkward encounter with our very awkward selves. It will be awesome. LOL.
Yay! We'll be the masters of awkwardness! :P Hahaha.

• Love
Reactions: Lightning
Evidently.

But.....

...why??????
(Apparently the Replies are fixed again, yay.)
Well... Okay... Don't go to the cave. Don't call me when it ends up being a part of THE DRAGON's plot to get you to THE BIG BAD who is your not dead father.

... Unless you're asking why you're being stalked. This I don't know.

I want to meet @Razilin because he's my rival. Perhaps we can make amends and he can let me visit the batcave while I let him touch Harley Quinn as an exchange.

I'd be afraid to meet Razlin in real life. o.o

Would it be strange for me to say that I'm already interested in meeting @Razilin because I love his humor?

Time for me to pull out the douchebag card. Because I already used up the Nice Guy Card and Trap Card, and I only have enough Forests and Plains to cast one more thing this round.

But most women are already interested in me within a day of meeting me.

HUZZAH!

#magicthegatheringandyugiohreferencesftw

Time for me to pull out the douchebag card. Because I already used up the Nice Guy Card and Trap Card, and I only have enough Forests and Plains to cast one more thing this round.

But most women are already interested in me within a day of meeting me.

HUZZAH!

#magicthegatheringandyugiohreferencesftw
* High fives Raz for the card references, then slaps him in the same motion for womanising *

Ew, Magic the Gathering. In person, non serious, D&D forever.

@Razilin You used your trap card? Since when were you a.....
I'll stop drinking apple juice now. It brings out the worse of me.