Who would you like to meet from Iwaku?

Of whom my desire latches is not at all consistent, nor does it linger on a name, but instead, collects what I enjoy most of the name and festers in the heart.

I feel Like wanting to meet anyone keeps me from "Knowing" them as well as the fear that meeting may show that one is not truly whom they are offline. In my honesty, you are all vividly virtual and I aim to keep it that way. I have long become comfortable with sifting through the illusions and truths, that meeting can be sincerely disenchanting. Closer to me than any family, Iwaku has challenged me to change in many ways but this has been something about me I can remember from my childhood and remains a huge part of who I am. I say this because I feel like I am always attempting, in all the ways one can, to be normal....The real Fijo is not for the faint of heart. There was only ever one person I truly ever wanted to meet in person, in the flesh, and that was and still is @October Knight

With that on the table, there are many of Iwakuvians, I'd love to hang out with, meet, skype with, play video games with and chill online. Quite a fucking few of you,...but you're not going to find out who they are in this thread. >:}

You didn't think it'd be that easy, did you?

Hmm, I wanna meet up with those whom I rp-ed with and/or had really long conversations with! =3

Well, let's see.
@GreenLady - You've been more helpful than you may realize in getting me to actually make a leap towards publishing poetry. By the way, the four that I submitted are now officially published online.
@ShadeFira - I don't give a flying fuck what you say, I'd be giving you a hug, you need it. And you really need to get your spirits off the ground. Of course, after last night, I'm pretty sure you'd be falling all over yourself to meet up with me too.
@RaeChan - There's know way that you're actually that light. I will never believe it until I have proof.
@Vay - We may all give you hell for it, but you took on a lot of responsibility when you took on Asmo's position. On top of doing so while going through a really hard time in your own life. I'd like to shake your hand at the very least.
@Taleweaver - Because the clips are awesome. And hearing constant speech on top of the clips? I can't possibly see that as being anything but either amusing or enjoyable in general.
@Ozzie Chanter - Simply put, because you seem like a pretty cool guy.
@The Butterfly - Whenever I see you, I'm not sure if I want to brofist you, hide, or smack you. And it isn't often that I don't impulsively chose something. And for that I'm impressed.
@Fijoli - We both have a similar writing style. I'm curious as to if that extends further.

I'm pretty sure there were a few more, but they'll come to me in time.

• Thank You
Reactions: Astaroth
People are BOOKMARKING my post.

They're probably gonna refer back to it, to destroy my reputation and topple the Iwaku administration.

We should ban them now.

They're probably white supremacists.

*Bookmarks*

Reactions: Ser K+
Ahh !! Yeh almost forgot we have Christmas this year lol ha ha

I'll let you know ~.

I would only trust your cooking >.> !

I'd love to someday meet @princessyuna & @Lightning in person. They're both amazingly talented writers and I thoroughly enough our conversations outside of role playing. I bet they would be awesome people in real life and I wouldn't be disappointed to interact with them. I'm just afraid I'd bore them to tears and potentially frighten them with my awkwardness. I don't think I'm meant to socialize with people outside of the internet.

:raven: I'm a lonely raven behind a computer....

• Love
Reactions: Lightning and cat.
Well, seeing as I only know a few people from here, there are only a few that I want to meet. I have only met one person from the internet, and that is Mike >.> There are a few people that I know live in the city that I live in, but never met them. Anyways, my list

• @Jerelin: My bestest bestie. I want to hang out with you, sis <3
  • @Titanhawke: Yes, I convinced this member to join, but he is a great friend of mine and one of the dorkiest guys that I have ever met.
  • @Myrnodyn: Great talker, and overall silly person. ^.^
  • @Ozzie Krampus: You dorkie. And like HEB. I must show you the chili I make with their chili spice mix.

I'd love to someday meet @princessyuna & @Lightning in person. They're both amazingly talented writers and I thoroughly enough our conversations outside of role playing. I bet they would be awesome people in real life and I wouldn't be disappointed to interact with them. I'm just afraid I'd bore them to tears and potentially frighten them with my awkwardness. I don't think I'm meant to socialize with people outside of the internet.

:raven: I'm a lonely raven behind a computer....

I would love to meet you as well! One day we should get together whenever I am up north in your area. I am sure that we would hit it off well and we will be able to talk about a lot of stuff. <3