Who would you like to meet from Iwaku?

Reactions: Reaper Jack
Since two assholes (one asshole and a British dude) tagged me, I think I'll do my own list.

@Reaper Jack (because it's funny how proper he is)
@Akibahara (because it's funny how un-proper he is)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty (because she likes OUAT and is coolio and an awesome writer)
@Cres (because his posts crack me up)
@Verite (because one day we'll be dictators of the world until I poison you on "accident")
@Other friend that I don't have
@My enemies (so we can become close and then I'll get you to trust me before laughing in a puddle of your blood)

• Love
Reactions: Akibahara
oh @Hirohashi
if only there was someone out there who loved you *Evil laughter*

I'm afraid that if I met anyone from my online life I would be so socially awkward around them so they would stop talking to me completely xD

But if I were to meet someone from iwaku I would definitely want to meet:
@Elflady (Who's probably the only one I have a chance to meet from this list as we both live in the same country haha)
@The Returner (Then I could finally poke her with a real stick until she comes back to the dark side)
@Taliesin (One day I'll find you!... Not sure why I should do that!... But I'll do it anyways!... Maybe I just want to fangirl with someone over our roleplays!!! )
@Hirohashi (Bullying him over the internet isn't enough! I need to do it RL too MOHAHHAHHA)

There are some others I would like to meet, but they aren't on iwaku anymore so they're not listed. But I doubt I'll be meeting anyone, except for maybe some Swedish folks, since I never leave the country xb But I'm not a social being anyways, so it doesn't bother me anyways. I can barely even speak to people on skype without getting nervous xD I'm more confident in writing haha

I was joking Xib.
I'm a brilliant matchmaker. Honest.
Better than Aki anyway.

Apart from the people I've already met (@Adore Delano @Merry Berry, love you girls) I think I'd like to meet @Alan 'cause he's a super cool and sweet guy, @Minibit and @Diana are both sweet and funny, I'd like to crack @Laggy Lagiacrus's skull with my Anteferno, @Falcon is cool too, and I'd definitely have a party in the desert with @Kooriryu.
You don't want to meet me.
The last time I met an online friend everyone ended up crying and we ended up painting a goat blue.
We don't even know where the goat came from, we just got caught up in the moment and painted it.

Reactions: Lady B
Excellent

2s01l4g.jpg