Who Might You Be?

Tanner grinned and hopped a little on his feet.
"Yay!"
He'd actually guessed his size right!
"So that means this one needs to be a size bigger and that one is okay!"
The boy quickly worked on removing his new pants and then took off the shirt, putting both back on their respectful hangers before pulling his borrowed clothing back on.
"Thanks."
The kid figured Kai didn't wanna watch him strip three times so he just figured the ones that were a size bigger just needed one smaller and vice versus to match what he got.
"I think I'm ready to go!...oh....er. Do I need socks for school?"
He wasn't a big fan of them but if he had PE, didn't that require tennis shoes?
Shat...he only had one pair and bottoms were falling out.

A small smile formed on Kai's lips when he saw Tanner's excitement. " Alright, lets go get the other sizes if youre sure thats what you want. Though if you wanted you could still try on what you have? You might like the way something fits when its a bit tighter or looser?' Kai suggested. Sure, it may have been a bit of an excuse to get more of a view but that wasn't his only reasoning. Diferent styles fit diferently on the body so why not let Tanner experiment a little? "After that we can pick up some socks. I'm assuming you need some boxers of some kind too right?" he asked, a hand casually resting in his own pants pocket.

Tanner frowned, his brow creasing as he stared at the other pants.
"Yeah, I guess you're right."
He quickly closed the door and stripped again, pulling on a slightly tighter pair of pants that hugged his backside perfectly.
They weren't the easiest to get on but they did actually fit.

Leaving the shirt off for now he looked at Kai.
"Do these fit correctly?"
They weren't tight enough to be uncomfortable but he wasn't used to jeans that were tight in general.

Once again, Kai reached over to give the rim a bit of a tug "They look good on you. But it all depends if youre comfortable in them" he gave his oppinion as he retracted his hand. He glanced at the body length mirror to see from a slightly diferent angle "They aren't something I would wear but like I said, they look good on you if thats a style you are interested in"

"Hmmm..."
Tanner turned to face the long mirror, then shifted slightly so he could see himself from several angles.
He kinda did like the way they looked and they did feel pretty good.
Looking back at Kai he grinned.
"I think I like these."

After shimmying out of those he slid on the last pair.
They were much looser but fit really well around the waist. Not bothering with the shirt on this one either he turned to Kai in question.

Kai took a moment to study the way the pants sat on Tanner. After a moment his eyes moved from the pants, up Tanner's chest and to his face. "They look pretty good too. My oppinion though, I like the other ones more than these" he spoke with a casual shrug like his oppinion didnt matter too much anyways. "What do you think about them?" he asked.

The boy looked over in the mirror and turned a bit.
"Mmm, you're right. These aren't as good. I guess I'll just get another pair of the others, that should be enough if I can keep up with laundry."
Slipping off the baggy pants he put them back on the hanger, then pulled back on his borrow clothes.
"Whew. There, now just regular socks and we're good."
He didn't wanna ask for new shoes considering his still kinda stayed on his feet and Kai was already buying him clothing.
He'd just deal with the shoes till he got a job.

"Don't you want anything else? Boxers, Coats? Shoes?" Kai offored. Once Tanner was finished changing he walked with him back out of the dressing room "We are already here so we might as well get you anything else you might need. Especially if youre tring to land that job" he suggested. Kai's hand returned to his pocket as he walked, it really only took a minute or so until they found the socks. Glancing through the sizes he grabbed a genaric one that he assumed would fit Tanner comfortably.

"U-um...boxers....and shoes I guess..." Tanner replied awkwardly as he ran a hand through his messy hair.
When he gets a job he'll pay everything back plus interest.
"I don't need a coat though...I'm used to being outside in the cold."
That wasn't really a reason for not 'needing' one more like not 'wanting' one.

After grabbing a few pairs of boxers Tanner sat down near the shoes. He looked for the cheapest ones but thankfully there was a huge sale going on and he managed to find a really nice pair for only thirty dollars.
He walked around for a few minutes in them, seriously enjoying the fact that the bottoms weren't broken out and the laces were still there.

Staring down at his old shoes he chewed on his lip.
"Can I just have them scan the box and wear these out?"
They were soooo much more comfortable then putting those old garbage ones back on.
(He'd also put on a pair of the new socks, super epically comfy!

"I don't see why not?" Kai answered his question while he bent down to collect the box. "Ill just let them know you are wearing them out when we get to the counter" he explained, giving Tanner time to walk around and enjoy the feeling of his new shoes. "Well I guess we are all done then, if you don't want a coat. If it gets bad outside again i could always just let you wear one of mine if you needed" as he spoke he nudged up his glasses with a finger.

Tanner smiled and nodded as they walked to the counter.
"Yeah."
He didn't think he'd need it but who knew.
Bet ya he gets cold on the first day with the classes air conditioning up high.
Once everything was paid for and they had a few bags Tanner stepped outside and inhaled deeply.
"Mmmm, yay. That's done!"

"Yeah, thankfully it didn't take too long. Though I wasnt really bored or anything while we were in there" Kai commented as they walked back to his house. "When we get back, did you want to study a bit more or do you want to relax and play a game or something?" the question seemed slightly random but he asked it anyway.

Hmm, Tanner knew he should study to catch up more in class but games...He hadn't played those in a long while.
With a hesitant smile he replied with "Games?"
There was a hint of eagerness in his eyes that said he really wanted to try anything Kai had.
The only game he'd ever owned was one of those tiny Chinese chess things with the colored pines you had to jump over each other to win. Half the pins were missing and he still sucked at the game...

So yes, he was eager to see what Kai had to play with!

(semi afk)

Returning the smile, he nodded. "Yeah. Ive got board games and video games. so whatever kind you are more interested in playing" he said while he entered the house through the front door. waiting for Tanner's reply he shut the door behind them. if he wanted to play a board game he would have to take him to a different room than where the video games were.

(ok, take your time :3 )

"Video game!" The kid quickly replied as he stepped into the nice air conditioning.
"I've seen them in store windows and little kids walking around with those weird things but never got to play any."
There was obvious excitement in his eyes as he set his went to his borrowed room upstairs to set his stuff down.

Another moment later and Tanner was back in front of Kai, all smiles.
Someone really really wanted to play some video games...

kai smiled, and the smile was still there when Tanner returned infront of him. "alright, video games it is" he said efor emaking his way down the hall. he took Tanner to one of the back rooms where the video games were. it was indeed a gaming room. there was a large tv, gaming chairs and surround sound. "ill let you pick a game first" Kai offored once he walked over to a cabinate and opened it up. there were multiple shelves full of diferent types of games to play.

Tanner stopped at the door, his eyes wide and mouth hanging open.
"Holy...monkeys."
Cursing is bad kids...
Stepping inside slowly Tanner looked around, his eyes not sure what to stay on as they darted every which way.
"Oh my god..." It's like the kid had an arcade in his house!
Well, not literally because it was only one TV but holy crap it was a big TV! And so many games!!
"Dude!!"
Running over to the game shelves he tried to read some titles but there were sooooo many.
After a happy mental breakdown he grabbed Smash Bros off the shelf and presented it to Kai with a big smile.

Kai laughed quietly to himself while he watched Tanner freak out. Tanner looked like a child set loose into a candy shop, and it was cute. He gave Tanner plenty of time to check everything out and settle on a game. When Kai saw that game he had selected though, he smirked evilly. "you are so going to lose. This is one of my favorite games" he warned in a somewhat threatening voice. Taking the game from him he popped open the case. Removing the disk from its place holder he put it into its corresponding game system. "here, ill even let you be the first player" he mentioned before tossing one of the controllers over to him. Leaning over he grabbed the second controller and sat in one of the gaming chairs, but not before he had turned on the TV.

Tanner flopped down into the other gaming chair after catching the controller.
When the screen lit up so did his eyes.
"Woooow..."
He looked down at the controller in his hands and frowned.
It was one of those weird wireless ones but after a moment he figured out which way to hold it.
"I have no idea what anything does but this looks so cool!"
As the screen flashed a few more times Mario and Pikachu came on and he pointed.
"I know those things! They were hanging in the game shop last week!"

"Yeah, Mario is the guy in red, and Pikachu is the yellow pokemon. They are everywhere." Kai said with a smile on his face. "Since this is your first time ill go easy on you… that is until you get used to the controls" he explained, no doubt he was confident. He was so confident he showed it in the way he leaned back in his seat like it would be all too easy to win.