Who Might You Be?

(:P)

Tanner had relaxed a bit more once the other had handed him the controller.
He watched as Kai headed for the door, saying he had homework.
Hmm.
If he hadn't been such a tight ass this morning he would of had homework too...
Looking up at the game as it turned on.

With a sigh he turned the TV and game system off, then got up, following Kai.
"I...should probably look at it too..."
After all, he's gonna need to know the work tomorrow anyways.

Kai looked back at the boy, but nodded in agreement. "ok, if you want to" he said leading Tanner back to his room. He pulled a chair over to his desk so they could both sit down and have a look at the homework. He only dug in his bag for a moment until he set the papers on the table along with a pencil. Ai took his seat, scooting his chair a bit so Tanner had room to move his chair closer if he needed to.

Tanner followed silently, taking a seat as directed.
He looked over the papers when Kai brought them out and about two minutes later he was scribbling random things on a piece of blank paper that had been sitting next to him.
He had most of the problems written down and half of those worked out already using long division and whatever formulas were in his head.
The kid found himself much closer to Kai then he'd wanted but eh, when Tanner was working on stuff he forgets about his surroundings and just looses himself in his task.

Kai quietly worked out the problems himself but it wasn't hard to notice how Tanner worked much faster than he did. Kai knew that if he tried he could probably keep up with Tanners speed but he didn't feel the need to. Instead he continued working at his own speed though he glanced once in a while to see what number Tanner was on. "you do plan on starting school tomorrow right? I don't think you'll have a hard time getting good grades from the start" he said quietly.

Tanner was so focused on the problems it took him a minute to pull himself out of the math daze.
Blinking he shook his head a bit, then glanced to the side.
"What?.....oh.....um...."
What was the question again?
Thinking back he frowned, trying to remember past the amount of calculations running around his head.
Ah!
"Yeah, I'll start tomorrow. I think I can manage the math pretty well and the rest of the classes are more fun then actual work."
He grinned and laughed a little, leaning back in the chair with a content sigh.
Math always made him relax and hence why he was doing so many problems.