When Worlds Collide; A Multi-Fandom Roleplay

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
---TARDIS Interior; Gotham City---

Chrom groans a bit, glancing around, pushing himself to his feet slowly, inside the TARDIS, the noise and movements it made helping to wake him up. "What the, where am I?" Looking at the console like its something that would almost bite him if he got any closer, he starts to take a few cautionary steps backwards, before noticing Katniss and CV. "Hello there, do you two happen to know where we are?"

---Gotham City Streets---

Robin starts waking up slowly, looking around. "CHROM!!!! Whereever did you go my friend?" He looks around before stooping over and picking up his tome, pulling his hood over his head, concealing his hair and obscuring part of his face in shadow, becore walking on, nothing able to conseal the ornate robe he is wearing, designating himself as a spellcaster. Robin tucks his tome away inside his robe, and checks his side for the presence of his Levin Sword. "Good, at least I have that. I have no idea where I am, so it must be best to save as many of my tomes as I can. I don't know the Rules of Expiration here after all." He starts running off, not paying any particular attention to what he is doing, and slams right into the Doctor before falling on his back again. "OOF! i'm sorry, i wasn't watching where I was going."

Last edited:
- Gotham City -

The Doctor let out a yelp of surprise as fell on his butt. He then got up and brushed off his brown pinstripe suit before helping the young man up to his feet. "It's ok. I should've been pay attention to where I was going." He said with a smile as he helped him to his feet. "I'm the Doctor, and this is Jakar." The Doctor introduced himself and Jakar.

-Gotham City-

Jakar nodded with another smile. These people are insufferable. I will have to kill them, once I'm done with them. He wondered if there was anyone in this place that he could go to for a long-term alliance.

---Gotham---

Robin accepts the help, stowing his tome again, but not before giving Jakar a good, yet accidental view of the cover, and the cover would indicate very clearly its a book of various magics. "No, the fault is mine, thank you though, Doctor? I'm Robin, its a pleasure to make your aquintence *he puts a gloved hand over his chest and gives a slight bow*, but, I must ask. Doctor Who?" Robins hood falls, exposing his somewhat unruly silver hair

- Gotham City -

"Just the Doctor." The Doctor said with a shrug before turning his attention back Jakar. "To the camp, yes?"

-Gotham City-

"Indeed." He started off again. It would take hours to get there, and he didn't know what awaited them. "You seem to be a man of science. Any ideas on how we got here?"

---Gotham City---

Robin nods* My apologies, The Doctor." looks at the two briefly before deciding to ask if he can go along. "Im sorry The Doctor, Jakar, but mind if I tag along for a bit? This doesn't look like Ylisse, and I am missing a friend of mine, he should be around here somewhere."

- Storybrooke -

Captain Kathryn Janeway groaned and rubbed her head as she sat up. She quickly got to her feet when she realized she wasn't on Voyager's bridge anymore. She appeared to be in some Earth-like town. I have to contact Voyager. She thought to herself, however, before she could be able to tap her comm badge two bronze robot-like aliens emerged from the curve in front of her and approached her. "Exterminate!" They both grated, firing their weapons at Kathryn. Kathryn quickly dodged the blue energy beams and made run for the opposite direction. However, every street she ran passed more of those creatures would appear. Meanwhile in the building where Dylan, Frank and the civilians that weren't able to get out of Storybrooke hid, Dylan, who was standing guard by one of the boarded up windows, tensed when he heard the Daleks crying 'Exterminate' accompanied by the noise their gunsticks made when fired. The Spartan also saw a lot of movement in his HUD's motion tracker. Dylan looked in Frank's direction, "Frank(Assuming they've exchanged names), we've got movement!" He stated.

- Gotham City -

"I don't see why not?" The Doctor shrugged. "Then again, that's Jakar's decision to make." He added, glancing at the Sith.

---Gotham City---

Robin nods and looks at Jakar. "Only until I can find Chrom or figure out where exactly we are. Until then, if youd like, I will offer my services as a Tactician to you." He bows again, seeming sincere, but then again, are mages ever people one can take seriously?

-Gotham City-

"I appreciate the offer. Of course you may come along."

- In the TARDIS -
Katniss, still holding on for dear life, groaned inwardly. Just how many people were going to keep coming from nowhere!? Honestly, she figured in a general case she shouldn't talk about the TARDIS, but since he was here.. "Something called the TARDIS!" She had to shout to be heard over the engine.

- The TARDIS -

After a few seconds, the TARDIS stabilized itself.

---Gotham City---

he nods and bows again. "Thank you fine Sires. Where are we headed?" Walking up beside them, looking over at them, comprable in height to the doctor, maybe a little taller. (He is english after all. I'm taller then him according to my mother. XD)

---In TARDIS---

Chrom looks at Catniss and CV, then back to the console. "Where am I? and What happened to Robin?"

- In the TARDIS -
Katniss sighed in relief, releasing her death grip. Now, just to figure out what exactly just happened.. Oh wait, right, the others. "The TARDIS," she repeated, breathing evening out. She stood back up slowly, as if making sure she wouldn't be flung off her feet. "Second? I.. I don't know."

---TARDIS, Gotham City---

Chrom Sighs a bit. "never heard of a TARDIS before. I must not be in Ylisse anymore. I'm Chrom, Exhalt of Ylisse by the way." He extends a gloved hand, meaning for a handshake.

(Exhalt basically means King/queen In Fire Emblem. Spoiler Warning, His sister, Exhalt Emmeryn has something happen to her so Chrom becomes Exhalt mid-game)

- In the TARDIS -
Katniss smiled slightly with a small laugh. "Yeah, me either," she replied. Though, she didn't know where or what Ylisse was. At his introduction, she gingerly took his hand. "Katniss. Katniss Everdeen," she introduced, as well. She wanted to ask what an Exhalt was, but decided against it.

He smiles softly, and were it not for his sword at his side would seem pretty calm, though given Katniss's history it probably wouldn't be too hard to look past. "Katniss? Never heard a name like that one before." he looks around, remaining alert, exhibiting all the traits of a well-trained knight, despite how clumsy he is while practicing. "Any idea how you got here, Katniss?" He sits on one of the chairs against the railing, facing the console.

- In the TARDIS -
Katniss' eyes trained on the weapon for a bit, distracting her. How would she know if this man was a threat? Sure, he seemed nice enough, but if she knew anything she knew that looks could be deceiving. After snapping back to reality, it took her a moment to realize he'd been talking to her again. "I'm sorry?" she asked with embarrassment. Why did she always have to space out like that?

He smiles. "Any idea how you got here?" He noticed her gaze, but doesn't show it, understanding her caution full well.

Lol true, for all she knows Exhalt could mean ex-con(vict). XD)))

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.