When Worlds Collide; A Multi-Fandom Roleplay

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
- In the TARDIS -
Katniss seemed to contemplate how to respond. "Well, here as in inside this thing, yes. But where I originally awoke, no. I was visiting District 13 one minute, the next? I was in some place called Gotham."

I see..." Chrom thinks about that for a moment before pulling out a map, searching for gotham. "gotham....Gotham.....Im not seeing it. I must not be in the Halidom anymore." he stows the map and looks back to her. "Whats District 13, if I may ask? And howd you get in this.....thing?"

- In the TARDIS -
How did all these people not know about District Thirteen? It was pretty much considered the hero and savior of Panem! But oh well, she couldn't change anything about it. "It's.. It's sort of like an underground facility." That was the best description she could give, even though the district was so much more. Upon the asking of how she got into the TARDIS, she merely pointed to the doors. "May I ask what the Haildom is?"

-Storybrooke-

Frank nodded, drawing his Deagle. He clambered out the way Dylan came in, keeping the gun level after exiting. "I'll get 'em. You keep these people safe." He was going to make these things pay for what they did, after these people were safe. Seeing no immediate threats, he kept going... until he saw an oddly-dressed woman running from the things. Once again putting his marksmanship to the test, he fired a shop at one of their eye-stalks, then shouted to Janeway, "Hey! Get your ass over here!"

-Gotham City-

Jakar pointed in the direction they were walking. "I received a signal from someone. They claimed to have set up a camp. Myself and the Doctor are heading that way." He paused. "What skills do you have to offer?"

-TARDIS-
Well if you need CV, he'll be sleeping on the console room couch. Almost broken arm, bruises, and all.

- Storybrooke -

Dylan watched as the woman ran towards Frank. Not wanting to be useless, Dylan went to the roof and shot the eyestalks of the Daleks that we're chasing the woman.

- Gotham City -

Outside of the camp, a slightly dazed Khan approached the camp due to the fact that he was recently put back into cryo-sleep.

-Storybrooke-

Frank pointed the entrance before continuing to fire at the Daleks, reeling backwards whens he passed him.

-Gotham City-

The man was met by guns. They didn't fire immediately, though. A young man, a Sith Lord's apprentice, called out to him. "State your business!"

---in TARDIS---

He nods and smiles. "I apologize for my ignorance." Chrom pulls the map back out and starts to show her what Ylisse is, describing the country and its people, and surroundings, all while being surprisingly short winded*

- Storybrooke -

Kathryn ran into the building and leaned against the wall to catch her breath. Seeing the woman enter the building, Dylan quickly retreated back into the building.

- Gotham City -

Khan, now fully alert of his surroundings, looked at the boy and raised an amused eyebrow. "Now, why would answer to mere child?" He asked, smirking and crossing his arms.

- In the TARDIS -
Katniss smiled ever-so-slightly. "It's alright. I know just about as much about what happened as you," she replied. She listened closely and politely to his description, nodding every once in a while in understanding. "Sounds like a wonderful place."

-Storybrooke-

Frank followed soon after, keeping watch to make sure no one followed. After nothing happened, he turned his attention tot he room. Looking around, he spoke up. "Who here has fought before?" One man raised his hand. "In a real fight?" A woman snickered. "He served with mercenaries. They were as bad as it got." She said.

The man opened and closed his mouth. "I did what I was ordered to."

Frank nodded, then walked over, before casually splattering the man's brains all over his fellow citizens.

-Gotham City-

The apprentice was clearly not expecting this response. "Insolent little bastard!" The boy drew his saber, igniting the red crystal and striding forward.

If Khan was fighting a Darth or Lord, chances are any move he made would be seem almost telegraphed. This apprentice, however, would be easy pickings.

- Storybrooke -
Serority shifted slightly, in a daze on the ground, barely out of the radar's reach. She slowly stirred and came to, sitting up with confusion in her sleep-coated tiny blue-green eyes. Well, sleep coated until she saw the robots running around that seemed about to corner her. With a shrill shriek of shock and fear, Serority instantly tumbled backwards and hurled a fireball blindly in the general direction of the approaching robots. "G-go away! L-leave me al-alone!!"

-New York-

"Indeed, I suggest we find a way to send a transmission" Mr. Gold suggested

-Storybrooke-

Spider-man continued to fight the Daleks.

The Vessal opens and out comes Armored troops who repel out of it and get weapons out and fire at the Darleks all wearing white armor with blue highlights.

- Gotham City -

Khan sneered as casually approached the boy. Little fool. When the apprentice was only few inches away from him and ready to strike with his lightsaber, Khan dodged the red-blade and hooked his arm around the boy's lightsaber-wielding arm and gave it a "little" crushing twist, filling the air with the noise of multiple bones-breaking. He then spun around with his back facing the boy and sent a powerful kick to the boy's gut, probably rupturing some internal organs, as he disarmed the boy of his lightsaber. "Any last words?" He sneered, pointing the apprentice's own weapon at the base of his neck.

- Storybrooke -

Kathryn's eyes widened at what she saw as Dylan literally jumped down the flight of stairs and violently slammed Frank against the wall, "Are you insane?!" Dylan's voiced boomed throughout the building, frightening civilians even more. "Why the fuck did you kill that man?!" He growled, pushing his right forearm against Frank's neck, all he had to do was to move it a few inches to snap his neck.

-Gotham City-

The boy was too busy screaming to respond.

Darth Lomir, however, watched with interest. The soldiers were used to this kind of display; they did nothing.

-Storybrooke-

"Ask the woman." He motioned to the woman who had told him about the man's past, who was staring at his corpse in horror. "Punishing the guilty is what I do."

- Storybrooke -

Unfortunately, for the troopers, their weapons had no effect on the Daleks. Producing their usual battle cry of 'Exterminate!' the Daleks returned fire with their weapons making the armor of the troopers seem like nothing. Soon a Dalek saucer hovered over the vessel and unleashed it's destructive payload on the vessel, obliterating it.

- Storybrooke -
After the initial shock of waking up in a foreign place alone with a bunch of weird psycho robots had fully settled into the little girl's mind, she got even more horrified and scared out of her wits. It didn't help there was also random men in weird uniforms and some sort of spider-guy all running around and clashing with the robots. Quaking and trying to distance herself from the Daleks, Serority shakily managed to get to her feet and start backing away slowly. Not without continuing to hurl fire around her like a tornado of flames, however. "I... s-s-aid.. Go a-away!" she screamed uncertainly with fear in her voice at the Daleks once more, as if they could hear what she was saying and were just choosing to ignore her cries. It seemed the tornado of fire around her was picking up with every quickening breath and heartbeat.

- Gotham City -

"Very well." Khan said before beheading the boy with his own lightsaber. Deactivating the boy's lightsaber, Khan turned to face Darth Lomir and the troopers, surprised that they hadn't opened fire.

- Storybrooke -

"Even when if they might be an advantage to us?" Dylan growled, deciding whether or not to break Frank's neck. Deciding to end the confrontation, Janeway stepped forward, glaring at both men. "Well, if you don't want to lose another advantage then I think you should let him go." She said sternly, her voice having authority in it. Dylan glanced in Janeway's direction, not making the slightest move. Who did this woman think she was? Janeway then looked at Frank. "You should control yourself, if you want to live."

-Gotham City-

Lomir simply grinned at the spectacle. He was a human, but he didn't really look the part. His skin was pale and cracked, and his eyes had a distinct yellow hue. "Well done, well done." He stepped forward. "And who might you be?"

Status
Not open for further replies.