When Worlds Collide; A Multi-Fandom Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Hogwarts -
Amaria was wandering aimlessly when she hear River Song's call. Which, happened to be more than a little deafening considering the echos the hall caused. Unsure of whether or not this person was a threat(and generally so she could be sure no one saw that she was part wolf), Ammy quickly searched for a place to hide. Though, it would help to know where she was and where she was going.

- Hogwarts -

River's scanner picked up a lifesign. It was partially human but still a lifesign. River quickly headed in the signal's direction and entered what appeared to be the library, where the signal was emanating from. Putting away her scanner, River cleared her throat, "Hello? I know you're in here and I promise you I mean know harm." She called as she wandered through the the library, scanning her surroundings.

- Hogwarts -
Ammy cursed under her breath. Great. Sighing, she looked around. While she was studying her surroundings, she was also searching for something to hide her ears with. Shaking her head and eventually giving up, she slowly came out into the open. "Alright, alright. You got me. Whoopie."

- Hogwarts -

River sat down at a table, unfazed by Ammy's wolf ears most likely because she'd seen a lot more weirder things so this was nothing new to her. "Hello," She said with kind, warm smile. "I'm River Song, what's your name?"

Last edited by a moderator:
- Hogwarts -
Ammy didn't make a move to go sit with her. She merely stayed where she was, hands in her pockets. "River Song? Quite the name. I'm Amaria, but.. I also accept wolf-breath, slobber-face, and most preferably Ammy." With that, she gave a comical bow.

- Hogwarts -

"You have lovely name, Ammy." River kindly said before changing the subject. "Do you recall how you got here?" She asked with a curious look on her face.

Last edited by a moderator:
- Hogwarts -
Amaria smiled at River Song, but decided it best not to comment. She tended to get herself into trouble with her constant stupid humor. "Nada. How 'bout you? Though, based on the fact you asked me, I doubt you know, yourself."

- Hogwarts -

River smirked, she liked her already. "You got me." She then took out her scanner and started to scan for any anomalies. She wouldn't be surprised if the Doctor had something to do with this.

Fire Sighs when the hail terminates, looking at a star chart of the current area, and trying to make sense of the partial data (no pun intended) before deciding to set the USS Rising Sun down on a small planet he can make out as being to most probable place to make a successful landing. On the way down, Fire commands the landing struts to extend, but he encounters an error. "Come on, you can do it, Sunny" (yes he's talking to the ship, don't judge). When he finally manages to get the viewscreen partially operational, his eyes widen at the rate in which they are plummeting, and tries to re-engage engines, only managing to slow the decent. Fire sits in the captains chair and fastens the safety harness, bracing for impact, as what would appear as a GIANT shooting star with a large, billowing column of smoke trailing off behind it could be seen in Beacon Hills, not far off from Data's current location. once the USS Rising Sun 'Lands', Fire disengages the harness and starts making his way out of the ship to take a look around, making sure the environment can support life before heading out with a phaser on his belt, a tricorder in hand, and his conn badge pinned to his uniform and fully operational.

Fire has landed.

---Beacon Hills---

- Hogwarts -
Amaria grinned. "Thought so. Anyhow, whaddya know? You practically reek of unshared knowledge." It seemed Ammy had found herself yet another person to pester. The question was; how far would she push it this time? And why wasn't this chick freaking out about the dog thing? And where the hell were they? "On an unrelated note; happen to know where we are?"

- Beacon Hills, California -

Seeing the Intrepid-class starship land, Data quickly made his way over and saw Fire exit the ship, "Captain!" He called out as he walked over to Fire.

- Hogwarts -

River got up and looked around, "Well, let's find out, shall we?" She suggested, looking through various books.

- Hogwarts -
Ammy sighed over exaggeratedly. "Alright. Gee, and here I thought finding someone would help me get the info I was looking for," she mused in a playful manner, beginning to sniff around(pun intended) a bit, herself.

---Beacon Hills---

Looks over to Him in surprise. "Lieutenant Commander? What are you doing here?!"

Last edited:
---Halidom of Ylisse--- (this post will be the ONLY post for the time being in Ylisse. They'll be elsewhere soon. ^^ )

Robin Stirrs slowly to the sounds of birds chirping, his silvery hair rustling in the gentle morning breeze. The morning before had been successful. Chrom and himself had sucessfully stopped a group of bandits from burning down a vilage, and the only non-bandit casualties were a cow and an old decrepit shed. "Ugh, Morning already?" He gets up, looking over at his fellow shepards' as they remain asleep, including the person that was designated as the watch of that shift. "Well, Even Virion was tired. I'm not surprised." He pushes himself up, stretching, before heading off a little ways, looking at the Sun as it Rises over the horizon. "Guessing by the level of the sun, I would guess its about 10 AM. Heh, We were supposed to be on the road already. more like 5 hours ago. Oops." He sits back down in the dry grass, looking out around him for a few minutes before cracking a tome open and reading from it alod, quietly. "Elfire, Elwind, Thoron, arcfire, Arcthunder, nosferatu" and with every spell, a page in the book in his hands vanishes. for the flame spells the page burns up, the electric pages crackle and vanish in a small cloud of electrical smoke, and the wind pages seem to turn into a very transparent white smoke before flying away. "With all the spells I have and my Levin Sword at my side, when paired with the shepards, I get this feeling we can conquer anything, but, Why Don't I recognise this symbol on the back of my right hand? and Why does it differ from Lady Emmeryns and Chrom's?" He thinks for a few more minutes before pushing himself back to his feet and heading back to the camp. "Everyone is STILL sleeping? well, I guess I will have to wake them up. they won't be pleased we are so late, but that can't be helped now. ELWIND!" He holds his palm towards the tent, letting the spell loose inside, waking everyone up simultaneously, much to everyones Chagrin.
Chrom groans, the first to press himself to his feet. " *yawn* Morning, Robin." He stretches, only just now opening his eyes, and notices the height of the sun. Once this information registers in his brain, he turns and calls out to everyone "RISE AND SHINE EVERYONE! We're running very late." after everyone does their part, packing up, they start to head out, until they notice a sudden cold wind blow over them.
Robin looks around along with Chrom and starts heading in the direction they determine the source to be, instructing everyone to continue on, and that they will catch up eventually. "Chrom, this wind is just like the wind the day Marth came and saved us, isn't it?" Chrom nods and looks around, before noticing a very suspicious cloud. "Indeed it is Robin, I think we should check it out, make sure the village is still safe. After all, the least they need is for Risen (the creatures with red eyes that spat up the black clouds in the video on Chroms bio. Basically they are zombies) to come out and start harassing the general populace." Robin nods and readies his tome, while Chrom draws Falchion (The name of his sword). Once they get to the source, both shiver, the wind being much closer to the source.
Chrom sheathes his weapon, against Robins cautioning, and Robin follows suit after nothing seems to happen. Right before either is able to pull away, something seems to start pulling their hands into the cloud of smoke before them. "CHROM!" Robin reaches for him, as he is getting pulled into the Void, and Chrom reaches back as Robin also starts to fall into the void. once they have both been pulled in, they lose consiousness, and end up marginally separated, though in the same universe. Chrom ends up sprawled out on the floor, face down next to the TARDIS console, while Robin ends up elsewhere a few miles off, unconsious on the middle of a city walkway, his book beside him, lying on his back.

CHROM Locaton Change: TARDIS
ROBIN Location Change: Random City Walkway

-Gotham City-

Jakar nodded. "I received their distress signal a while ago." In truth, the holo-communicator could have gone half-way across the galaxy and reach his forces. He didn't want the man to know that,t hough. "Shall we go?"

- Gotham City -

In truth, the Doctor lied. He only increased the quality of transmissions. The Doctor grinned, "Well then, allons-y!" He chimed.

-Gotham City-

Jakar nodded before beginning to walk towards his encampment. Normally, he would go alone, or request transport, but he didn't know what awaited him. So he had made an ally, though he wasn't sure how much the man bought into his lie. He would dispose of him as soon as his usefulness wore out. It would be many miles before they arrived, so he tried to make conversation. "Just the 'Doctor'? No name?"

-TARDIS-
So CV managed to crawl his way to the couch in the room. At least he has something comfy to sit on. The TARDIS's sudden movement kinda helped him. Once he was on the seat, he took the time to look around. It was pretty neat, to say the least.

-New York City-

Jean-Luc sighed. "Well, then we must find someone who does." He had no idea how intelligent these beings were, but he had no trouble treating them like he would another person.

Status
Not open for further replies.