When Worlds Collide; A Multi-Fandom Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Gotham City-

Skyler was still sneaking into the ship. Due to the lack of info on the tech, he had no idea of where was he going. Good thing he was on stealth. He was getting hungry and low on power. He had to find a power source and fast.

- Beacon Hills -

Taking his time to scan the area with his tricorder, Data discovered there was an extraterrestrial molecule present. However, when he attempted to investigate a little more his tricorder locked him out and displayed a blue Omega symbol. Curious, Data went over to Fire, "Sir, for some unknown my tricorder locked me out." He stated, showing Fire the tricorder.

---Beacon Hills---

Fire looks at it incredulously for a moment before entering his command codes in, unfreezing Data's tricorder but otherwise leaving no accessable records of the scans pertaining to Omega.* Data, is the Enterprise' captain anywhere nearby? Something has come up, and we need to talk." *Remaining respectful, though pained he can't share more information with Data. Fire starts to survey their surroundings, make sure of who is around them in the immediate vicinity, but only noticing Data, Jason, Erin, and himself. *

Last edited:
- Beacon Hills -

"From what Mr. Straden had told us. I do not think so." Data replied before tilting his head at Fire. "I am curious, Captain Fire. Do you know what it is?" The android asked, though he had no emotions he did study emotions a lot and judging by Fire's reaction to the symbol, he knew something.

---Beacon Hills---

Fire nods at the question sadly for a moment, before looking back to him. "I do. Unfortunately i can only give out information on an as needed basis, though, without my crew and without your captain there is a high chance I will request your help, should you be willing to provide it." He looks back towards the Rising Sun's 'landing' site and sighs a little. The Omega Directive, one of the few things most Starfleet captains hope to never have to carry out, all while stranded on an unknown planet. "Data, i hate to ask this without anyone else but I think we should try to get my ship back to a somewhat operational state, what do you think?"

- Beacon Hills -

"If Jason had beamed down from the Enterprise, it would be more operational than the Rising Sun. I suggest we beam aboard the Enterprise." Data said to Fire. Meanwhile, Jason narrowed his eyes at Fire, though his face was concealed by his helmet, after seeing how Fire reacted to the symbol, the Mandalorian did not trust him.

Last edited by a moderator:
---Beacon Hills---

Fire nods at Data's suggestion. "good idea, I hadn't thought of that." he looks over to Jason and Erin. Would you two like to join us?" transferring the tricorder data to his own tricorder for review later on* I'll likely have to be present anyway, the lockout on the tricorder is likely on every console on the Enterprise and Rising Sun."

Status
Not open for further replies.