When Worlds Collide; A Multi-Fandom Roleplay

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Storybrooke -

With the flames having no effect on the Daleks, they slowly closed in on the poor girl. "Surrender, or be exterminated!" One of the Daleks demanded as they closed in on her.

---Gotham City---

Robin nods a little as they walk, listening to his companions. "Skills? Hmm, well, you can probably guess, but im a multi-element mage, skilled in one handed fighting, and a skilled tactician." Following until they arrive, prepared to assist the two as promised.

--- in TARDIS---

Chrom nods, putting the map away and looking at her. "What about you, where you from?" seems as interested as she was in Ylisse.

-Storybrooke-

"Yes." Frank said in response to Dylan's question. "It's not a matter of control." He met Janeway's eyes. "Fine. Anyone else like him, I'll wait until after we're done to kill." He didn't care that the two disapproved. All he cared about was punishing those who deserved it.

Last edited by a moderator:
- Gotham City -

"A mage? As in someone who practices magic?" The Doctor asked, raising an eyebrow. To him, magic was just another form of science.

-Gotham City-

Jakar didn't seem surprised by this. Magic wasn't an unfamiliar concept to him, and he had even been mistaken for a kind of mage on more than one occasion.

-Gotham City-

Skyler was following the Doctor, Jakar and the new one. He was, for once, paying attention. But only to himself: the naobots inhis body, who he dubs "Paint", are telling him that Jakar is a source of organic based waves of quite a high energy. "So, what were you doing before the dimensional fissure's wave brought us all here?" Skyler, of course, forgot he haven't mentioned Paint's data to anyone. It's... more frequent that one would imagine.

-Gotham City-

"I was a... priest, of sorts." Jakar responded. This wasn't entirely a lie; he often preached to his followers and apprentices about the ways of the Sith.

- Storybrooke -
Serority swallowed hard, her trembling growing more evident and the knot of fear in her stomach becoming overwhelming. Shakily, she let the flames die out. "F-fine, I su-surrender..." she whimpered a quiet response.

- In the TARDIS -
Katniss blinked. "Me? I'm from.. District twelve." It still hurt to remember the place that had been so dear to her.. She was just hoping this man didn't ask about family members, or she may just break down.

-Gotham City-

Skyler nodded at the answer. "Well, that may be technically true, but I was actually wondering whatwere you actually doing in the precise moment you were pulled from your dimension as happened with all of us."

-Gotham City-

"I was training. Why?" He had been giving a rather gruesome demonstration on a captured Jedi prior to being brought in. They had given the man a saber, but the fight only went on as long as it did because Jakar thought it was fun.

- Storybrooke -

Dylan backed away from Frank and faced Janeway, "Who are you?" He asked. Janeway cleared her throat and extended her to both men, "I am Captain Kathryn Janeway of the Federation starship Voyager." She said. Dylan immediately replied with a crisp salute, "Master Chief Petty Officer SPARTAN-007, ma'am!" He stated, even if she wasn't a UNSC captain she still was a higher ranking military officer that deserved his respect. Janeway raised an eyebrow at him, "At ease before you sprain something." She said to which Dylan complied. 'SPARTAN-007'? That was an usual name.

-Storybrooke-

"Frank." He said simply. So they all came from some military, of sorts. It'd been thirty years since Valley Forge, though. He, himself, had been a captain, but she clearly meant in some kind of space-navy.

-Gotham City-

Skyler sighs, as that answer was not what he was actually expecting. "Well, Paint is looking for any sign that could lead us to the origin of the dimension fissure and I thought maybe one of us would have an answer. I discarded myself because eating a large sandwich didn't cause a thing like that before. You, Doctor?"

- Gotham City -

The Doctor's head snapped up as his eyes widened at the mention of a dimensional fissure. Of course! How could he have been so stupid? The Doctor stopped and faced Skylar, his casual, playful expression replaced with a serious expression. "Where is the dimensional fissure?" He asked.

-Gotham City-

Skyler raised his hand, like if wanting to have a minute, while Paint searches. Well, I can see a lot of dimensional displacement nodes, which is other people who don't actually belong to this dimension. I'm trying to clear up those who com from universes in the same multiverse than this one, as those people travel here in a normal basis. It's hard, this dimension is part of a tightly connected set of universes that can easily cross with each other." He keeps reading the results and sighs. "Well, the net is pretty tight. I may find the fissure but it will take me a while on this dimension, with all the multiverse and that crap." A growl is heard nearby. Nearby as in Skyler's belly. "Also, I'm dead hungry. May I have some food?"

- Storybrooke -

Janeway walked over to the window when she smelled something burning and looked out the window before glancing at Dylan and Frank, "Spartan, Frank. Come look at this." She said before looking back out the window. Dylan joined Janeway at her side. Most of the Daleks in the town were heading over to a forest fire. "Why are they so interested in a forest fire?" Janeway asked, furrowing her eyebrows. Meanwhile, all the Dalek saucers were converging over a nearby mountain with the largest ship, almost the size of an Executor-class Star Dreadnought hovered over the mountain.

- Exterminator-class Saucer Dreadnought, outside of Storybrooke -

The tall, orange Scientist Dalek approached the white Supreme Dalek, "All scans and probes confirm. There is a human city on the other side of the fissure." It reported. The Supreme Dalek turned to face the red Drone Dalek, "Dalek Drone, take a squad and enter the fissure." It said, it's voice much more deeper and authoritative than the other Daleks. "I obey!" The Drone Dalek stated before leaving the ship's bridge.

-Storybrooke-

"Maybe someone is in there." It didn't seem too far fetched. The robots had been rounding up people.

- Gotham City -

The Doctor dug through his overcoat's pockets and pulled out a bag of jelly babies, eating one before offering the bag to Skylar. "Here, have some."

-Gotham City-

Jakar frowned at the bag. He wasn't sure what to make of it. It must contain food. Probably candy, from the way the contents looked.

-Gotham City-

Skyler saw them and got himself one. "Well, thanks..." He eats it and it tastes good, yet it doesn't fill him enough. "I still hope we get into that camp. I'm gonna need LOTS more food in order to reach wherever that frigging fissure may be."

Status
Not open for further replies.