When Worlds Collide; A Multi-Fandom Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Gotham City-

Skyler was done with the round of Tetris, which means he lost really fast again, and looked at the others talking around. "Okay, I'm bored again." He stands up and goes towards the doctor and bunch. "Hi, I'm Skyler Harken, the Skyhacker. Wassup?"

- Gotham City -

"Nice to meet you, Skylar." The Doctor said with a smile, secretly clutching the TARDIS key in his hand. He then walked up to Katniss and took her hand, "Take this man to the nearest hospital and see what you can do about his broken ribs." He told her. Don't act alarmed and nod every so often cause these people are up to no good. He told Katniss using tactile telepathy, I'm imprinting directions to my TARDIS in your head where the both of you can hide. The key is in your hand and there should be a big blue switch on the console that should render the TARDIS invisible to everything, nod if you understand.

- Gotham City -
Katniss was getting a bit aggravated with all these people showing up out of nowhere, it was a bit suffocating. However, she was extremely startled when she heard The Doctor's voice in her mind. How.. How was he doing that? While he was speaking to her, she searched his eyes, as if trying to determine if he was truly doing this. However, she slowly nodded in understanding, clutching the key tightly.

"T-thank you..." CV watched everything go on. Skylar and the Doctor and Katniss. Then there was CV. No use right now but to be the injured buddy. If there was a BEAT nearby at least then- Oh... There's one... How did that get there? The silly little color-changing cube. CV grunts, trying his best to use his good arm to point at it. "H-hey... There... Get t-that..."

- Gotham City -

The Doctor then handed Video over to Katniss and grinned acting completely normal, "Off you go then!" He said before walking back towards Jakar, "You said there was a camp on the other side of the city, yes?" He asked, with his hands behind his back.

- Gotham City -
Katniss sighed as Video's extra weight was put on her. How was this guy so heavy? She tremor-ed very slightly under the extra weight, but did as told despite it. Upon CV asking for the odd cube, Katniss was weary to retrieve it. "What does it do?" she asked cautiously.

"It.... H-how should I put th-this... It helps me..." CV rested his arm after pointing to the BEAT.

- Gotham City -
Katniss let out another sigh, but reluctantly did as told. After retrieving the cube, she handed it to Video. "There." After this, she set out towards where the map to the TARDIS(whatever that was) led her, Video in tow.

CV took the cube and then put it against his chest. It began to glow in five colors. Yellow, orange, teal, pink, and purple. It then vanished, causing his chest area to glow the same color. Soon, the glow faded and CV was able to breath easily again. Then there was his arm and the various bruises that still keeps him ground-bound. He needs time to rest. At least his rib is healed and he doesn't have to worry about puncturing his lungs.

- New York City (Marvel) -

3PO caught up to his counterpart and greeted Picard and Ryan, "Hello, I am C-3PO, human-cyborg relations. And this is my counterpart, R2-D2." He introduced himself and R2. He then shook his head. "Unfortunately, we do not know how we got here."

- Gotham City -
Moving along with no attempts to make conversation, Katniss and Video eventually reached the TARDIS. Katniss sighed in relief, and opened her palm to reveal the key. She looked around for where it was supposed to go, and eventually got it open. Wow. After gawking in awe of the interior, Katniss snapped back to reality and gently set Video down before shutting the doors. Now, to wait...

- New York City -
Ryan gave a slight huff, still holding a slight grudge about not sensing the robots. But it wasn't their fault, so she wasn't about to hold them accountable. Besides, they seemed friendly enough... Sighing, she got back up and brushed herself off. Though, she was still using the hood to hide her face. No need for anyone to see she'd been branded as a monster. Wow, zeroes AND cyborgs. Lucky me. She shook it off, and decided to be kind as possible. "I'm Ryan. Nice to meet you all."

Ah. Good. Yes. Rest. Just the thing CV needed for the moment while his arm and bruises heal. Hooray.

- Gotham City -

Suddenly, the Doctor's echoed in Katniss's head, "The switch, Katniss. The switch." It reminded her.

- Gotham City -
Right. The switch.
It was a good thing he'd reminded her; the switch part had slipped her mind. However, she went to do as told as Video rested. After a while of searching, Katniss was about ready to give up when she finally found it. Right, the obvious one. It's always the obvious one. Shaking her head as a silent scorning of herself, Katniss pulled the switch.

-Gotham City (In the TARDIS)-
Man, if there was a CORE around, he'd be up and running in seconds. Unfortunately, there isn't one around. So he'll have to rest. Boo.

((I must rest! Nighty night!))

- Gotham City -

With a sudden breeze and whooshing sound, the TARDIS dematerialized into thin air, placing it self one second out of sync with time.

- Gotham City -
Katniss nearly had a heart attack, when the TARDIS started up. She grabbed onto the nearest stable object to keep herself steady andtried to keep from falling. Oh God. What now?

- Beacon Hills, CA (Teen Wolf) -

Lt. Commander Data's eyes fluttered open as he sat up and looked at his surroundings, he appeared to be in the middle of the woods most likely somewhere in North America. If his memory banks served him right, he was on turbolift on his way to the Main Bridge of the Enterprise. Getting up, Data tapped his combadge, "Data to Enterprise." He got nothing but radio silence in return. The android took out his tricorder and began to scan the area, wandering around and looking for some answers.

- Hogwarts(Harry Potter) -
Amaria slowly came to with a small groan. She slowly lifted her head and looked around, ears twitching. Where was she..? She slowly picked herself up off the ground and looked around. It appeared she was in the middle of some sort of fancy dinner hall, or something. Eyebrows furrowed, she went to secure her beanie, only to find it wasn't there. Shit. Oh fucking shit! Hopefully there wasn't anyone around.. With a sigh, she decided to take a look(and maybe a sniff) around.

- Hogwarts -

Jolting awake, River Song found herself in the dining hall of what appeared to be a castle. Quickly getting to her feet, River took out her scanner and started scanning for lifeforms, "Hello? Is there anyone here?" She called out as she wandered through the castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.