When Worlds Collide; A Multi-Fandom Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
- New York City -
Ryan had gone on alert as soon as she felt another person approaching. But, what she hadn't sensed was the two drones, so she was naturally startled when R2 came around the corner without her sensing him there. This happened to result in her tumbling backwards and landing flat on her a$$. Ow. Go figure, robots. Ryan frowned, annoyed that there were creatures she couldn't sense the minds of. Despite all this, she was still hiding her face in her hood.

(New York)

"I'm afraid he won't be able to answer you" Mr. Gold said after he turned a corner and saw R2 with two other people. "Well not without his friend here." he points to 3PO "But I can answer the question, You're in New York City my friends"

(Storybrooke)

Spider-man continues to fight the Darleks webbing them up and swinging them into there comrades. "Geez how many of these shooting tin cans are there?"

Emma finishes helping the people into safty and looks to watch the Darleks fight sevral people she didn't reagonize. However she sees something in the sky that looked like a carrier vessel she hoped it carries something good.

-Gotham City-

Jakar stirred with a groan. He felt something wet running down the site of his head. As he opened his eyes and sat up, he reached up to find that he had hit his head on something, but as he pulled his hand away, it wasn't red. Looking around, he found himself to be in a fairly primitive city with stone streets and pathways. He was sitting in a puddle. Dammit.

He stood, wishing he had brought another robe. Fortunately, his armor prevented any discomfort. He reached out with his mind, finding he could feel his forces... miles away, and in shambles. He spoke into his general's mind; "Be careful, and wait for my presence. Set up a defensive perimeter. Kill anyone, and everyone, you deem as hostile." The man, Darth Lomir, began to assemble the two platoons of soldiers, the regiment of battle droids, and the many Darths and Lords, as well as their apprentices and some young acolytes together.

They soon occupied a strong, defensible series of structures, leaving a trail of bodies in their wake.]

Jakar soon found the nearest help he could, and made his way their quickly. There was a man and woman. Not very interesting... but perhaps they could help him reach his objectie. He stepped out of hiding, and shouted across with a friendly smile. "Hello!"

- Gotham City -
Katniss' head snapped in the direction of the male voice she heard calling out. Great, more random people coming out of seemingly nowhere.. Upon taking a closer look, she noticed this particular man was red skinned with spikes protruding from his head and had red eyes. Great. In response to his call, she nodded in acknowledgement. She didn't know what to say, so it was the best she had.

-Gotham City-
Alright, let's do an injury check. Broken ribs? Only one. Broken arm? Barely fractured. Internal bleeding? No, just some bruises. Any broken legs? Nope. Alright, so it's only the chest area.

- Gotham City -

The Doctor, supporting Video over his shoulder, grinned at Jakar. "Hello! I'm the Doctor, and this is Katniss," He chimed, introducing himself and Katniss. "And who might you be?" He asked, trying to seem as friendly as possible. However, the Doctor had a really bad feeling about this man.

-Gotham City-

"I am Jakar. A pleasure to meet you... Doctor?" The name perplexed him, but he didn't press the issue. "Might you know where we are?" He kept up a well-practiced, believable front of someone trustworthy and friendly. Under his robe, of course, was his saber, which had a red crystal.

Doctor...? OH THANK GOODNESS. SWEET PANCAKEY GOODNE- Wait. No first or last? Just the Doctor? Well, medical professional or not, at least CV has some help here.

- Gotham City -
Katniss, herself, had difficulty believing this man's act. He was being nice... But.. Too nice. Katniss went ahead and answered. "Some place called Gotham," she replied simply. She had a feeling giving this man too much wouldn't be good.

- Storybrooke -

Dylan stealthily climbed through one of the buildings windows and walked up to Frank, "This is a bad idea!" He whispered, he knew the Daleks would wait for them to run out of supplies.

-Storybrooke-

"The alternative is running unarmed civilians into the line of fire." He responded simply.

-Gotham City-

"Indeed?" He frowned. The name was unfamiliar. "Are there any sort of authorities?"

-Gotham City-
CV's breathing is sorta quick because he doesn't want to puncture his lung with the broken rip piece. I mean, he was just revived and all. Dying again after just reviving doesn't make sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
- Gotham City -

The Doctor shrugged and ran a hand through his hair, "I don't think so. Because from the look of things I think this city is completely abandoned." He said in unsure tone. That was the other thing that bothered him. Where did everybody go?

- Storybrooke -

"I hope this building's resources last long enough." Dylan said, keeping watch by one of the windows, he had to be on constant alert.

-Storybrooke-

"We need to get a call for help out." Frank started pacing.

-Gotham City-

He pointed across the city. "We need help. I think I received communications from a camp across the city." He pulled out a small holo-communicator and waved it. "I can't get the signal back, though." He said as he pocketed the device.

- Gotham City -
While the two males were conversing, Katniss began thinking as hard as she could. She looked around, truly observing her surroundings. This place seemed run-down and rank. As hard as she searched her mind, nothing was familiar. What could she do to get out of here?

Gotham City

Skyler was paying attention to his paint's analysis of this not-so-isolated dimension, still running towards the other anomalies. As the analysis was done, shocking Skyler a bit, he stopped just between Jakar and the others, braking in a split second... and having his boots set on fire. "Oh... I forgot that..." He went to the nearest puddle and extinguished the flames threatening to burn his leathery clothing. "Well, at least I remember where to improve now... Paint, save this for the future and keep looking for any known dimension on this frigging multiverse, thank you very much." He looks at the people around him and sighed. "Yup, none from my dimension..." He sighs and sits in the floor, while doing a round of Tetris on his cellphone.

- Gotham City -

"May I see your communicator?" The Doctor asked, walking over to Jakar and taking out his sonic screwdriver. Even he didn't trust this man at all, he had to keep them away from the TARDIS, if it were to fall into the wrong hands, there would be deviating consequences.

-Gotham City-

He pulled it out again. "Of course." He went to hand it to him. Jakar just hoped the man wouldn't try to raise his forces.

- Gotham City -

The Doctor shined his sonic screwdriver on the communicator while he broadening the signal, he was also scanning the communicator's history, Just as suspected. He thought to himself as handed the communicator back to Jakar. "There you go!" He said with a charming smile. "I've increased it's range by 10 times." He then added, pointing to Katniss and Video. "Now if you don't mind, I'd like to speak with my friends."

-Gotham City-
Assuming CV's still slung on the Doctor's shoulder, his arm hurts a bit due to the other's movements. Yeah. Darn you bruises. "Gh..."

Status
Not open for further replies.