When Worlds Collide; A Multi-Fandom Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
-New York City (Marvel Universe)-

Jean-Luc turned to the newcomer and stood his ground as she approached, though he said nothing. He stood with rigid posture. Maybe now he'd get some answers.

- New York -
Ryan hesitated, but ended up closing the distance. Not like she could go through anything more horrid than she had already. Upon reaching him, she still didn't lift her head and asked in a shaky voice. "Could you happen to tell me where we are..?"

-New York City (Marvel Universe)-

Jean-Luc frowned. "I was hoping you knew." He tried, once again, to raise someone on his communicator, broadening the frequency now. "Captain Picard to any ships in range. Please respond."

- New York -
Ryan frowned. So this guy didn't know where they were, either.. What could have happened? She didn't know what he was doing or who he was talking to. She wanted desperately to know how this guy was a zero. Last she knew, there were near none left. "Do you know anything about what's going on, at all?"

Responds on Picards broadcast, while still trying to fix the signal from the current hail. "your coming through Captain, though I'm having a hard time understanding. This is Captain Fire on The USS Rising Sun, heavy damage, no word from crew. Have you had better luck?"

- Storybrooke -

Unfortunately, the flashbang had no effect on the Daleks. However, just as they were about to fire at Frank again, a plasma grenade stuck onto the eyestalk of one of the Daleks and exploded killing the Dalek. "Emergency! Emergency! Unknown threat detected! Seek! Locate! Exterminate!" One of the Daleks said as the other Daleks joined in, "Seek! Locate! Exterminate!" They chanted. Amongst the smoke and chaos, a tall, armored figure jumped from the roof of a building and landed behind Frank. The armor-clad man quickly grabbed Frank's arm and pulled him into an alley away from the Daleks.

-Storybrooke (Once Upon a Time)-

Frank jerked away from the man. "We can't leave. They'll kill more people." He reloaded his Deagle and started to head back towards the Daleks.

- Storybrooke -

The armored man ran after Frank catching up to him, "Our weapons are useless against them." He said sternly but not loudly. "We just got lucky that my plasma grenade managed to land on it's eye. However, I'm now down to two plasma grenades and from what I see there are a lot more than two of things!" He growled, he wanted to help the people of this town as well but doing so would be suicide.

-Storybrooke-

Frank glared at him. "You might be content to let these people die without a fight. But if I can't save them, you can be damn well sure I'm going to punish the people who killed them."

- Storybrooke -

The armor-clad man put a hand on Frank's shoulder, "Then we should try to evacuate as many civilians from this town. At least, we can form some sort of resistance." He sighed. "If we die now, there will be no chance for the people of this town to survive."

-Storybrooke-

He nodded grudgingly after a moment. "Alright." He turned around, already turning over ideas. "We need to distract them."

- Storybrooke -

The armor-clad man nodded, "Leave that to me, sir." He said, unholstering his battle rifle from the magnetic holster that was part of the back of his armor. "Try to evacuate as many people as you can." He added before turning on his heel and started heading out of the alley.

-Storybrooke-

Frank wanted to fight, but the man was better outfitted for it. So, he did what he said and rushed about, hurrying people out of the city, or at least out of the line of fire.

-Gotham City-
"Ergh...." As much as he wanted a safe landing, how can there be? He manages to reach into his pocket but... "O-oh no...." His COREs weren't in there! Great. Now how will he heal up?

-New York-

"Well, we should head that way, after all your little friend is eager" Mr. Gold said smiling and heading North following R2.

-Storybrooke-

Emma seeing the werid things runs to help people escape, forgetting about Peter who runs off in another direction.

Peter hides in an alley and changes into his costume. Spider-man then swings on the scenes and webs one Dalek and swings it into a group of them knocking them down "Sevral ugly robots down, many more to go."

- Gotham City -

The Doctor tensed when he heard yelling, grunts and then a big crash coming from an alley to his right. He glanced towards Katniss with a excited yet surprised look on his face, "It looks like we have company! Allons-y!" He exclaimed before running into the alley and seeing what appeared to be a human male in white clothing. The Doctor rushed to his aid and helped him up. "Are you alright?"

- Storybrooke -

Hiding behind a dumpster, Dylan silently watched as a group of Daleks as they herded civilian prisoners like sheep. "You are now prisoners of the Daleks," One of the Daleks barked at the civilians, "Resistance will be met with extermination! Now move! Obey or be exterminated!" It barked at the frightened humans who moved in fear and terror. Not bearing to watch anymore, Dylan quickly dashed from his cover and right behind the group of Daleks. Taking aim with his battle rifle, the SPARTAN-II shouted, "Over here, you metal bastards!" He then fired at the eyestalk of a Dalek the second they turned their attention away from their prisoners to Dylan. "Emergency! My vision is impaired!" The damaged Dalek cried as it spun out of control while it's comrades advanced towards the Spartan, forgetting about their prisoners. "Exterminate!" They cried, firing their weapons at Dylan. However, Dylan was to fast for them, using his enhanced speed and reflexes to somersault out of the Daleks' line of fire, he then dashed towards the group. With a powerful kick to the side of a Dalek, Dylan sent the alien crashing into its comrade. Meanwhile, the civilian prisoners fled to safety.

- Gotham City -
Katniss heard the crash, as well, and was immediately on alert. What now, people falling from the sky? Just dandy. With a sigh, she followed The Doctor warily. She just wanted to know what was going on!

- New York City (Marvel) -

Embarrassed that hadn't noticed that R2 had gone ahead of them, 3PO quickly followed. Meanwhile, R2 turned the corner and saw an older human male and a young human female. Approaching them, the astromech droid produced a friendly whistle.

- Storybrooke -

"Emergency! Emergency! We require assistance!" The Daleks caught in Peter's webs cried, struggling to break free. Meanwhile, Dylan jumped on top of a Dalek as it's two comrades turned face it and Dylan. "Exterminate!" They both cried firing their weapons, however, Dylan quickly jumped off the unlucky Dalek's dome and landing behind the two other Daleks before running off to another part of the town as the two Daleks accidentally killed their comrade. The unlucky Dalek grated a cry of agony as it was struck by the blue energy beams before it's eyestalk, gunstick and plunger arm slumped and the blue light in its eye darkened.

CV looked up and found someone there. He allowed the other to help him. "Yeah... Sorta... Just... Some healing is fine..." Yeah, because he's gotten, what, a broken rib or two? Probably.

-Storybrooke-

Frank herded most of the civillians who couldn't find a way out into one building, barricading the door and setting up outside to watch out for threats.

-Gotham City-

Jean-Luc sighed with relief as someone responded to his hail. That is, until he heard the damage report. "I'm afraid not. I'm stranded in what appears to be an Earth city. Twentieth or twenty-first century, most likely."

As the droids approached, he turned. They didn't seem as advanced as data, but the little one seemed friendly. "I am Captain Jean-Luc Picard, of the U.S.S. Enterprise. Where are we?"

Status
Not open for further replies.