When Worlds Collide; A Multi-Fandom Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Gotham City(DC Universe) -
Katniss was getting more confused by the minute. 904 years? How could anyone survive that long? Huh, maybe she hadn't woken up yet after all.. Though, she flinched slightly at The Doctor's sudden exclamation, but was actually relieved. "What happened?" she asked as calmly as she could.

- Gotham City -

The Doctor quickly turned to fave Katniss and looked her in the eyes, his eyes filled with fire and excitement as his brain started to put things together. "Katniss, where were you before you got here?" He asked her.

Katniss tilted her head very slightly to the side. She hadn't thought much about that. She had assumed she'd been in bed with Peeta before this, but... "I was... I was with my husband and children visiting District 13. Why?"

-Gotham City-

The Doctor raised a confused eyebrow, halting his train of thought. "District 13? What is that?" He asked, clearly having no knowledge of Panem or it's districts.

-New York (Marvel)-
"Well, given what you are, your clearly not from here, so let me tell you. Your in the city of New York on a planet called Earth" Mr Gold said smiling as he looked at the two droids.

-Storybrooke-

Emma enters Granny's and sees Peter having some soda. She approched him and said "Excuse me sir"

Peter turns to see Emma and notices the badge on her belt. "Did I do something wrong officer?"

"No but I need you to answer some questions. Starting with who are you?" Emma asked folding her arms as Peter stands up

"Oh that's easy, Peter Parker" Peter said nodding

Emma couldn't belive what she was hearing. This guy claims to be the guy from those comics Henry reads and since she knows Spider-man wasn't a fairy tale character he was most likely delusional. "Right, well come with me please" Emma said and leads the way

Peter was confused but followed her out anyway

-New York City (Marvel)-

"Thank you for telling us, Mr. Gold." 3PO said, Mr. Gold was certainly a very nice human being. R2 continued rapidly beep and whistle at 3PO, trying to gain his attention. Annoyed by his counterpart's persistent beeps, the golden droid turned towards R2 and snapped, "Oh, what is it now, R2?" The astromech droid replied with warble and whistle. 3PO gasped, "Oh, well why didn't you say so before?" He scolded R2 who made an annoyed chirp. 3PO turned his attention back to Mr. Gold, "R2 says that his sensors detect two other human life signs not far from us to the north." He said to Mr. Gold, not noticing that R2 had already started heading North behind his back.

-Gotham City-
"OOPH. OW. NETHER. ARGH." A strange way to enter, indeed. CV is currently falling down from balconies of buildings, landing on the fences each time, assuming they aren't spiked. But when you are swept from the place for spirits of the dead, revived, and flung from a portal atop of a high rise with balconies, you're bound to feel things you haven't felt in a long time. Kinda like a broken rib or two. Nothing major. Sorta. Unless you're CV, who happens to have items to help him recover. A BEAT or a CORE. And so the Commander continues to bump onto fences, slip from them, fall, and land on another repetitively. Until he reaches the ground eventually.

-Storybrooke-

As Emma and Peter exited the diner, civilians ran past them screaming and panicking in terror as they were chased by what appeared to be bronze-machines, killing the civilians with blue energy beams while crying out 'Exterminate!'.

Katniss was astonished. How could he not know about District 13, the one that helped her lead the rebellion. But, now that she thought about it, she didn't want to remember that. "What is it?" she repeated, obviously confused.

-Storybrooke (Once Upon a Time)-

Frank saw the chaos being unleashed and paused. He could see the enemies; they were robots. Maybe some kind of cyborg. No real way to tell. That meant armor. He examined them for weaknesses, drawing his Deagle.

They had what looked like a cooking utensil and a plunger on their bodies. The cooking utensil was firing lasers. What stuck out, though, was the one, blue 'eye'. Dropping behind cover and steadying his aim at one of the creatures, he showed off the skill that had let him tag Spider-man and began to fire off several rapid shots at the robot's eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
-Storybrooke-

The Dalek let out a yell as it spun out of control, "Emergency! Emergency! My vision is impaired!" It cried. Two Daleks then turned towards Frank and aimed their gunsticks at him, "Exterminate!" They grated, firing their weapons at him.

-Gotham City-

The Doctor nodded, "That's what I asked." He then realized that might be a sensitive topic for her. "You don't have to talk about it, if you don't want to." He said, gently putting his hand on her shoulder and giving her a warm yet sad smile.

Katniss wasn't sure how to answer that, and was unsure of why it would be something she wouldn't want to talk about. It didn't matter to her anymore; she was used to talking about things she didn't want to talk about. But, trying to ignore his hand on her shoulder she replied. "Well.. It's a place. A.. Underground facility, kinda thing." That was the best she could come up with.

-Gotham City-

The Doctor nodded pretending to understand. Then again, he's heard a lot more descriptions that were less descriptive than Katniss's description. The Doctor then crossed arms and exhaled, looking down at his cream-coloured converse sneakers before looking back up at Katniss. "Why don't we explore this place and see if there anymore wibbly wobbly things going on, hmm?" He said with a grin.

- Gotham City -
Katniss was lost in thought, herself. Though the Doctor's voice snapped her back to reality, despite her confusion at the term he chose. "Uh.. Yeah, sure. Lead the way," she said. She had no clue where they were, nor where to go.

-Gotham City-
Well look who just landed on the ground. This guy! He twitches a bit before he tries his best to reach into his pocket. Even after being revived and dropped down a five story building. So either he's gotta wait for someone to help him or to try his best to get that CORE out of his pocket.

Forgive my being late to the party, Micro Center needed me for 10.5 hours, then I needed a Mario Kart moment. ^^;)

Fire Wakes to the sirens and red flashing lights of the coridors of the U.S.S. Rising Sun (yea, best I could come up with, sorry. also the ships interior resembles that of the USS Voyager) noticing the lighs and sounds, he hastily gets up and puts on his uniform, struggling to get his wings through the custom slots in the back due to his haste. Once he gets it on, he taps his conn Badge, directing a call to the bridge. "Fire to Acting Captain, What's going on?" Several minutes pass, and all he gets in response is radio silence. Getting moderately frustrated, he attempts top make contact again, once more failing, and he draws his Phaser before heading to the turbo lift. "Bridge." the familiar computer tri-tone beep signaling an aknowledged command sounds, before the turbolift shoots off. when he emerges, he finds that not only is he NOT in the bridge, but hat theres no one in Engineering. "What the...." He taps his conn badge again. "Fire to anyone on board, status report." Radio Silence. Growing irritated, he starts pacing. "Computer, Damage Report." The computers voice chimes in, though it crackles and produces some sort of uninteligible sound. "Chikusho..." (D*** ** In Japanese) he storms out, slaming right into the door which refuised to open for him. "Computer, Open the door." "Unable to com..plah...." he sighs, forcing the door open, starting to head to the bridge the long way through the jeffreys tubes. "What the Hell happened here?"

(I am used to shorter replies, so if I jump to being too much or too little please let me know. ^^ )

- USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D -

After awhile of learning about the ship he was on, Jason sat in Captain's chair, thinking on how he got there and whereabouts of the crew. Suddenly, a thought came to him. "Computer, do the sensors detect any other vessels?" He asked. "Affirmative. The USS Rising Sun has been detected 100 kilometers off starboard." Jason smirked behind his visor before clearing his throat. "Hail them." The computer produced a tri-tone acknowledged beep.

Fire Struggles to answer the hail, sending out a distress call moments before, getting a split-seccond of Video before the transmission drops the visual support and produces Audio only, the image having been grainy anyway. "Hello, Who am I speaking to?" lets out a sharp, quick yelp as a conduit explodes near him, Fire only narrowly dodging a flying piece of tubing. "Would you be willing to lend me a hand? Things Seem to be falling apart around me, I don't Know where my crew is nor what happened here...just about every system I have tried to access has either denied my access or been too damaged to let me in. Quite frankly I'm surprised its even allowing this hail."

Last edited:
-Storybrooke (Once Upon a Time)-

Frank ducked behind his cover. That worked. No way to tell how long it would last though. He reached into his pouch and grabbed a flashbang. If vision was a weakness, maybe that combined with hearing would impair them. He pulled the pin and hurled it out at the Daleks before closing his eyes and covering his ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.