What are Your Chances? ~Zombie Apocalypse~

Status
Not open for further replies.
-awkward wiggling- if anyone wants to meet up/plan anything out with either Marcy or Finch lemme know. ;w;

My Alpha Iris could run into Marcy, if you want.

Reactions: Mysty
My Alpha Iris could run into Marcy, if you want.
Sounds good, I can't promise that Marcy isn't going to scream tho considering Iris is an alpha. xD

Also just a heads up; my notifications are acting kind of wonky/I'm easily loosing track of things in them so if my responses are slow just poke me lmao.

Also just a heads up; my notifications are acting kind of wonky/I'm easily loosing track of things in them so if my responses are slow just poke me lmao.
Mine've been doing the same (so inconvenient), but I'm OK with either of your OCs running into Eve, all she's doing is being a camper.

So Clary has interaction planned out

Anyone up for running into Alec?

Mine've been doing the same (so inconvenient), but I'm OK with either of your OCs running into Eve, all she's doing is being a camper.
Maybe after Clary @Wingless_Angel stumbles upon Finch, the two can find Eve?

Or Marcy could always quite literally run into her when she's trying to get away from iris.

Maybe after Clary @Wingless_Angel stumbles upon Finch, the two can find Eve?

Or Marcy could always quite literally run into her when she's trying to get away from iris.
I'm okay with either, the one with Marcy though has some room for some comedy (lmao).

I'm okay with either, the one with Marcy though has some room for some comedy (lmao).
Okay, March panickedly running into Evie it is. xD

Okay, March panickedly running into Evie it is. xD
Are Finch and Clary going to meet up with the Duo? Or do you rather not have two of your OCs in the same place? ovo Notes for future reference

Are Finch and Clary going to meet up with the Duo? Or do you rather not have two of your OCs in the same place? ovo Notes for future reference
No I'm cool with that. ^^

Sounds good, I can't promise that Marcy isn't going to scream tho considering Iris is an alpha. xD

Wow, I miss a lot when I sleep lol. Okay. I'll get started on a post.

@neobendium I'm going to be a little busy today, so I'll post when I get home tonight. c:

May not be able to reply tonight. My street was told to evacuate for a fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.