What are Your Chances? ~Zombie Apocalypse~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye, if the GM doesn't pop up within the next few days I'm probably just going to pull Evie out of the situation she's in and reintroduce her elsewhere.

Im still here as well!

Still alive!

Am alive once more. Glad to see i didn't miss too much.

Going to pull Evie out of her current situation and reintroduce her elsewhere.

Hey there! I'm interested in joining into this rp. How can I join?

Man I totally died.. But I is alive! Are we still trucking along?

I'm still here! Do I need to post? I haven't checked this thread in forever. ;o;

Same here. :( Do I need to post?

Fairly sure we could resurrect this roleplay with a bout of posting. I think we should maintain order consisting of whoever is left.

Well I haven't posted in a while and can get one squeezed out later today. Are we going through with this course of action or do you guys think for a reboot?

Reactions: JJ
Does this's

I'm down for this, I'll probably just move my characters from this rp to that one since Finch is my babe. ;o
I'll get a character submission up ASAP for anyone who's interested. Gonna wait until my sister wakes up tho cuz she can make them all pretty and fancy. ^o^​

I'm really interested,I've been trying to find a good rp to do and I think this is it

I'm really interested,I've been trying to find a good rp to do and I think this is it
Unfortunately we haven't seen any progress here in some time. Perhaps a reboot might be possible if the GM hollas

Status
Not open for further replies.